For me a good long haul flight is
- Modern 777 Aircraft (even though it's all mecanics)
- Nice big front row Seats or Business or first Class
- Nice Stewardness who's very helpfull with ya
always smiling, ...
- A super Hero Retired Army pilot who's having fun
in turbulence and have over 3?????? hours of flight...
- A personal TV screen in all the individual seats...
with a choice of movies and games... and infos
and of course the choice of a channel with the
camera on the aircraft
- A Radio channel with the pilots conversation
- Interactive Radio and TV programs of the country
that the plane is passing over
(would be cool eh)
with super computer translating the programs in
the choice of the languages we want.
- little bit of champagne is always good (with
- Super nice Asian Meal.. yummy yumm
That's all folks
I can tell you that I had almost all this
with Singapore Airline
as for the plane items also as good:
AA for long hauls...