DeltaGuy
Topic Author

TV Show With Mojave

Mon Nov 05, 2001 2:25 am

Hello,
Was watching FoxFamily with my sis (sounds unrelated, but it is actually pertinant) and a show called "S Club 7" came on. It's some show about some teenage singers.

Anyhow, they went out to Mojave to shoot a music video! They were all standing under the wing of what appeared to be a Convair, and were dancing on the wing, engine, cockit, and in the 1L door. And they drove around a tad, and they had some GREAT shots of the facility. In fact, this Convair was backed up to the Delta Tristars at Mojave!!! Very cool indeed, gives you a sense of the HUGE size of the Queen! Several were on railroad blocks bleeding and dying, others looked ok, no engines on many. And we know these will never fly again.  Sad But it was great to see them actually with footage. Good old Delta colors still showing on the rudder! Wish I were them!

Thought you'd like to know, it was REALLY cool. Even though the show was dumb, the background gave a new appreciation for the place.

-Delta Guy.
"The cockpit, what is it?" "It's the little room in the front of the plane where the pilot sits, but that's not importan

CX Flyboy

RE: TV Show With Mojave

Mon Nov 05, 2001 10:57 am

S Club7...hmmmmmm...hmmmmm

United_fan

Mon Nov 05, 2001 11:14 am

Sexclub7?? I love those british accent girls  Smile Sorry-I got off track.I wonder how they got access???
Champagne For My Real Friends,and Real Pain For My Sham Friends

DeltaGuy
Topic Author

Tue Nov 06, 2001 9:30 pm

HEHE Sexclub 7  Smile

Well, they obviously had a GREAT PASS, because they were inside this cockpit! Andthey were SOOOOOOOO close to the Delta Tristars! Wish I were there!

-Delta Guy
"The cockpit, what is it?" "It's the little room in the front of the plane where the pilot sits, but that's not importan