too low

Ryanair Website : Obsolete!

Wed Nov 07, 2001 9:04 pm

Ryanair is now a big airline and its market capitalization is now greater than BA. Then I think it is time to have a good-looking and efficient website.
Ryanair makes most of its sells by internet and they could offer better informations for passengers. For exemple with the end of Sabena they could offer flights to Dublin, Glasgow, Shannon, London, ... to passengers who had Sabena tickets...

Too Low

Ikarus

RE: Ryanair Website : Obsolete!

Wed Nov 07, 2001 9:24 pm

Or maybe they could even arrange the website in a manner so that the "go to booking" icon is visible without 30 minutes of searching and some magnifying glasses....

Of the low-cost airlines, Go currently has the best website. Buzz isn't bad, either. Easyjet looks rather average and lacks style. But Ryanair? I know they can't afford to waste money on proper web-design, but couldn't at least one of their employees design something better than that?

Regards

Ikarus

Too Low

Wed Nov 07, 2001 10:13 pm

I fully agree!! They should even concider a new livery: the harp logo is good but for the rest..... I shall contact them. Graphic design expensive? No way! My new motto is: No frills, that counts! Airlines pay per hour.

http://www.webstudio.nl/liladesign

OO-AOG

Wed Nov 07, 2001 10:41 pm

Air Orange

Why do you want Ryanair to change their c/s? Their marketing tool is not their logo but their fares! Everybody who flies Ryanair doesn't care if the plane is blue or red, they just want to fly from A to B for a cheap price. Changing the logo would mean extra costs for absolutely nothing more!
Falcon....like a limo but with wings

greenjet

Wed Nov 07, 2001 11:50 pm

In order to save costs Ryanair's website was designed by two schoolkids. They were quoted some ridiculous sums by professional companies so they went and hired the services and two secondary school students. Good old Ryanair.

vtual

Thu Nov 15, 2001 11:23 pm

You can't contact them by internet, they have no email adress, and when you send an email to webmaster@ryanair.com, a responder says you that you can't send messages to ryanair by internet, you have to contact them by phone !

Vincent

LGW

Thu Nov 15, 2001 11:32 pm

With out being rude, are you blind?

There is a huge picture saying £1 which you click on to book (just hold the cursor over it and it says in the toolbar ryanair.com/book) and at the top right it says BOOK NOW, online booking so you are so dumb

LGW