mish1234

Passengers With Knifes And Other Weapons.

Thu Nov 08, 2001 6:49 am

Hi everyone!
I was watching the news the other day and I heard that this arab guy was cought with 4 knifes I belive it was and a teaser gun and fake documents of something? And than a day later I heard that in England they cought 4 other guys with the same stuff? Does this sound right to you? ANyways just wanted to check on that. ANyone got any more information?

And a few nights ago I was watching an american news station. And they were interviewing the new muslem prest in New York since the other one took off to Egypt after blamming the Jews for the Sept.11/01 attacks.
Can you belive this?
And if the news is right.. isnt it strange how 1 arab gets cought with all this stuff casue he "collects knifes" and "dosent feel safe in America" so he carries a teaser gun? The secuirty have to be tighter at the airports.
And if that other news about the 4 other is right than dosent that sound a little funny?? ANyways
Thats just my opinion I dont wanan sound racist or anything..
Cya

yqtyyz

RE: Passengers With Knifes And Other Weapons.

Thu Nov 08, 2001 7:28 am

I believe the man was Nepalese, not Arab. I'm not 100% sure, so please correct me if I am wrong.

We MUST NOT falsely accuse anyone of anything until the facts are reliable, and correct.

Now, more than ever...

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos