FedExHeavy
Topic Author

A Couple Of Questions About National.

Sat Nov 10, 2001 3:11 pm

In the last year I've got view National operating out of LAS and they have sparked my interest. What year were they incorporated, how would you rate them as an airline and does it surprise you that there filing in bankruptcy court? I think there route structure is disorganized, an airline such as them operating at congested airports such as JFK and ORD and operating out of airports not far them, this quickly is not the best option. Well, do you think that if they choose what airports they operated into like Southwest that it may be possible that they would have a better chance? I wish this airline all the best as they look quite promising once they get some mis-management problems cleaned up, what do you think?
Have a nice day! Smile/happy/getting dizzy
FedExHeavy
So far this is the oldest I've been.

RE: A Couple Of Questions About National.

Sat Nov 10, 2001 7:09 pm

Believe it or not, the cities that they operate into 2 airports are CHI and NYC. Both airports are on different sides of the city. Plus, N7s load factor for October was 78.2%.

RE: A Couple Of Questions About National.

Sun Nov 11, 2001 6:22 am

N7 needs new management. Conway is an idiot when it comes to running an airline. He helped put HP into chapter 11 in the early 90's and he put National into chapter 11. They would be better off if they would dump the current management and bring new ones in. There are a lot of former pre banruptcy HP managers at N7 and that will be their down fall.