Ground Agent At PDX ?

Tue Jul 20, 1999 11:58 am

Does anyone know if there are any aviation companies that are hireing ground agents at PDX now ?

RE: Ground Agent At PDX ?

Tue Jul 20, 1999 12:04 pm

What exactly are you looking for? If your looking for airline work, I would try Horizon, Skywest (United Express) and possibly Alaska... I do work for Skywest, and you have any questions I can answer..lemme know!

Tue Jul 20, 1999 12:26 pm

Skywest-EMB120, I have 18 yrs. experiance as a freight receiving clerk. Very strong interest in aviation. Have applied recently at Horizon Air and ATS. Would really like to work in the aviation industry.

Tue Jul 20, 1999 12:53 pm

Well, If I were you, I would apply with Skywest. As far as I know, we are hiring new people all the time..I can tell you first hand, it is a GREAT company to work far. Good benefits, and of course all the free flying you can choke down without the aid of a broom handle..go fill out an application with us.

Tue Jul 20, 1999 1:01 pm

Thanks, I'll give it a go !!

SkyWest-EMB120 wrote:
-------------------------------
Well, If I were you, I would apply with Skywest. As far as I know, we are hiring new people all the time..I can tell you first hand, it is a GREAT company to work far. Good benefits, and of course all the free flying you can choke down without the aid of a broom handle..go fill out an application with us.