Inflight Service On Northwest Avro RJ

Fri Jul 23, 1999 2:32 am

What is the inflight service like in Coach and First Class on the AVRO-RJ Airlink?

Regards,
Colin Kumpunen (American MD-80)

flyf15

RE: Inflight Service On Northwest Avro RJ

Fri Jul 23, 1999 2:27 pm

I will be on one 13 days from now from Detriot to Greensboro, NC. Please email me around Aug. 11 (chrisbarrow@geocities.com) and I'll give you the details.

Sat Jul 24, 1999 5:23 am

Hi!

Initially, Avro RJ-85s of Northwest Airlines are actually exploited by Mesaba Airlines, member of the Norhwest Airlink network.

I travelled on board Avro RJ-85s of Northwest/Mesaba on March the 2, and 5 1998, between Montreal (QC, CAN) and Detroit (Michigan, USA) and the reverse.

I initially noted that the coating of the seats was of good quality and good taste. Moreover,
this one from its bluish color, differs from that employed by Northwest Airlines. The seats of first class are very broad and well stuffed. The service is courteous and the flight attendants are generally friendly and smiling.

As in any airline of quality, snacks, beverages and/or hot meals are free.

Regards,
CharterFlyer

Sat Jul 24, 1999 5:24 am

Hi!

Initially, Avro RJ-85s of Northwest Airlines are actually exploited by Mesaba Airlines, member of the Northwest Airlink network.

I travelled on board Avro RJ-85s of Northwest/Mesaba on March the 2, and 5 1998, between Montreal (QC, CAN) and Detroit (Michigan, USA) and the reverse.

I initially noted that the coating of the seats was of good quality and good taste. Moreover,
this one from its bluish color, differs from that employed by Northwest Airlines. The seats of first class are very broad and well stuffed. The service is courteous and the flight attendants are generally friendly and smiling.

As in any airline of quality, snacks, beverages and/or hot meals are free.

Regards,
CharterFlyer