LH738
Topic Author

Which FF Prog (oneworld)?

Sat Nov 24, 2001 2:50 pm

In recent years I travelled mainly with Star and reached Star Gold (LH Senator). I would like to try more airlines in future and so I think about joining another frequent flyer prog (non-Star). But which one???

My travel for the new FF prog will be mainly on long distances and C-class. Nevertheless it should also be possible to get miles for other classes (from all participating partner airlines).

I will use the miles for upgrades (additional upgrade vouchers for reaching mile limits would be great, too) and maybe hotel stays.

My aim is also to reach status. Because I will use the FF prog mainly for leisure travel it would be a benefit if status could be reached soon or status would be valid for a longer period.

Andreas

ILS

RE: Which FF Prog (oneworld)?

Sat Nov 24, 2001 2:51 pm

CO or NW, the best FF programs in the world. CO gives automated upgrades and so does NW!  Big thumbs up

iluvwestjet

Sat Nov 24, 2001 3:22 pm

I'd say AAdvantage if you are looking at oneworld carriers. AAdvantage gives you a lot of opportunities to earn mileage. You can earn a lot of non-flight miles through AOL AAdvantage and they have a lot of partners. Pretty darn good customer service too.

Ndebele

Sat Nov 24, 2001 5:59 pm

Qualiflyer!  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

Sun Nov 25, 2001 1:57 am

I agree with ILS on the automated upgrades. I am a Gold Elite on NW and I received upgrade certificates for Alaska Airlines as well! But I don't like NW/CO international upgrade policy.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos