I'm Booked On Restored Midway!

Sat Dec 15, 2001 6:56 pm

After fruitlessly calling Midway Airlines reservations over the last 3 days only getting busy signals and 25+ min wait times, I finally was able to make my reservation tonight on Orbitz.

Midway is practically giving seats away! On 2 January I booked FLL-RDU-EWR for 85 bucks one way. The next cheapest was Delta who wanted 280 bucks and Spirit wanted 310. Jetblue's 10 dailies were SOLD OUT.

I don't know about the rest of you guys but I'm excited Midway is back in the air with the beautiful 737-700s, leather seats, friendly FAs, pretty good reliability, mints, hot towels and possibility of F class upgrade if I smile well.

Thank you federal government, tax dollars at work!

wolfpacker

RE: I'm Booked On Restored Midway!

Sun Dec 16, 2001 4:18 am

So am I! I bought my ticket through travelocity. I had to restrict the search to Midway only but I got my ticket on Dec 19th, RDUFLL

RE: I'm Booked On Restored Midway!

Mon Dec 17, 2001 6:30 am

Yeah, I tried Travelocity FLL-rdu-NYC and it came up with nothing, but Orbitz worked. Their reservations service was a mess, it really upset me actually.

How much did you pay?

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos