Paul
Topic Author

Melbourne Tullamarine

Fri Jul 30, 1999 6:29 pm

Hi guys, is anyone there from Australia? I will be in Melbourne and Sydney shortly. I was wondering if the viewing deck at Tullamarine is still open as I remember that they were renewing the building years ago. Also does anyone know good spotting places at Kingsford Smith
Thanks a lot

Regards

PAOLO
Veni, vidi, vici.

Cathay111

Sydney

Fri Jul 30, 1999 7:39 pm

Hi there,

If you look up my photos on here you will see how good the spots are around Sydney, thats where I take 95% of my shots!

Sydney has some very good spots that allow great photography both morning and afternoon.

Look them up by typing craigmurray into the keywords field and feel free to e-mail me with any questions. Maybe we could meet up when you are here!

Regards
Craig

RE: Sydney

Sat Jul 31, 1999 8:55 am

Hi Paolo (and Craig)

Feel free to contact me while you're in Sydney.. it'd be great to meet others into airliners too here!

Stephen

pacificwestair@yahoo.com

F27

RE: Melbourne Tullamarine

Sat Jul 31, 1999 11:36 am

hello Melbourne Airport still has the observation deck open but only at the Qantas end of the airport and if you have a car and they are using runway 34 you can get some very nice shots of the aircraft lining up for takeoff. On 16 you can get approach shots as they are landing. If you have any further enquires please do not hesitate to e mail me and it would be nice to try and meet up with you. What dates are you coming to Melbourne