Favorite Commuter Flight

Sat Jul 31, 1999 3:28 am

Whats your opinion on the British Aerospace ATP? I think it is a beautiful somooth riding aircraft.

Also, could you please E-mail me all your expeiences on Delta? I might choose Delta the next time I fly.

Whats your favorite commuter flight?

If you know the website for Palm Springs Regional Airport, please post it here.

Thanks,
Colin Kumpunen (TWA 727-200)

Transtar

RE: Favorite Commuter Flight

Sat Jul 31, 1999 3:48 am

My favorite Commuter airliner (prop) is the Embraer EMB-120 because it's beautiful, sleek, and looks like what a race car would look like if it was a plane, even the cockpit looks sleek with those Concorde-like yokes.

My favorite flight was/is from Houston IAH to College Station, literally a 10-15 minute flight. You go up, cruise for about 5-10 minutes, and then descend to landing.

Transtar

RE: Favorite Commuter Flight

Sat Jul 31, 1999 3:49 am

My favorite Commuter airliner (prop) is the Embraer EMB-120 because it's beautiful, sleek, and looks like what a race car would look like if it was a plane, even the cockpit looks sleek with those Concorde-like yokes.

My favorite flight was/is from Houston IAH to College Station, literally a 10-15 minute flight. You go up, cruise for about 5-10 minutes, and then descend to landing.

However, my favorite "unscheduled" commuter flight was from Leningrad (this was in 1991) to Kazan, Russia on an AN-24 that was chartered for my exchange students delegation.