HB-IQF
Topic Author

Whats Your Favorite Ground-Handling-Staff?

Mon Jan 14, 2002 2:43 am

I just was thinking about the global Groundhandling in this difficult times ! Tell me some experiences you had with the Check-In Staff or Lost and Found at your airports ! Are they good trained or were they unfriendly or what ....? Did they represent their customers (Airlines) very good ! Just write...

BBADXB

RE: Whats Your Favorite Ground-Handling-Staff?

Mon Jan 14, 2002 3:03 am

The worst must be at Budapest: stupid, arrogant, inefficient and lacking good manners.

The best I have ever experienced was the LH team (ticketing AND check-in] at London's Heathrow airport. I owe them one 'big' favour.
Anyone of you people out here?

Rgds.,
BBADXB  Wink/being sarcastic

teahan

Mon Jan 14, 2002 3:07 am

Hello,

Well my favourite are Swissport/Swissair, availible in airport worldwide. Had really good experiences with CX handling in Hong Kong and Delta in SFO and LAX (found DL in HNL, ATL and EWR to be average) My worst experieces are with Olympic in Athens and Aer Lingus in Dublin (terrible handling of non revs when they close the flight at the last minute you must really run to the gate, also problems with classes, but there have been times when EI handling were brilliant)

Jeremiah

http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/swissair
Goodbye SR-LX MD-11 / 6th of March 1991 to the 31st of October 2004

HB-IQF
Topic Author

Mon Jan 14, 2002 3:15 am

Hi Jeremiah,

that sounds very good, I also had good experinces with
them ! And as you said Olympic in Athens is really
poor ! Even as Nonrev you are handled as a, let me say,
piece of sh.. ! BTW i heard swissport is the Best
Quality Handling-Agent in the world (130 airports, in about 20 Countries ) ! It is like the Motto of all Swiss
carriers "Always provide an excellent service!"

Marco

Staffan

Mon Jan 14, 2002 3:28 am

Sabena were great, never had to wait more than a few minutes for the luggage to be delivered. The new handler at BRU isn't as quick, but they are still ok.

Staffan