AFJNY961
Topic Author

Does American Connection Have A Website?

Sun Feb 03, 2002 7:28 am

Hey everyone, I would like to know if American Connection, that took over TWExpress has a website of how the fleet looks like and logo, I know that the tail will be all blue, opposite from American Eagle. All info will be apppreciated.

miami1

RE: Does American Connection Have A Website?

Sun Feb 03, 2002 10:50 am

ummm... go to the trans states airlines website. thats the closest i got.

Racers22

Sun Feb 03, 2002 10:52 am

I do not believe that American Connection has its own website, but I believe that many of the airlines that make up American Connection have their own websites.

Av8trxx

Sun Feb 03, 2002 1:42 pm

None of the airlines that comprise American Eagle have their own sites anymore, as they have all been merged into one wholly owned subsidiary of AMR.

The former TWA Express carriers are NOT part of Eagle, but are flying under the banner "American Connection" feeding mainline AA with the permission of AMR. The people at American Eagle (who by contract are supposed to be the only mainline AA feeder) are VERY unhappy about this. AMR is screwing over their own, because they can get these other carriers to do it cheaper. While I hate to see anyone else out of a job, I also resent my flying being contracted out to another company while I am furloughed as an Eagle pilot!  Angry

www.FlyChautauqua.com

www.TransStates.net