VC10er
Posts: 2954
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:25 am

Re: United Fleet Upgrade Status - 2017

Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:10 am

Which seat is the “New Slimline Y Recaro seat?” - is it the blue leather seats or the grey ones that have been different on the Airbus fleet? Thx

Also, is there progress on the new First Class seat on the existing 737 fleet? Are they due to get the full treatment; new bulkhead design, carpets, etc? Or will the 737’s just be getting the F seats and retain the all-solid light blue?

How about the 753 fleet? Are they getting the new First Class seats/bulkhead renovations?

Does anyone have pics of the new narrow body cabin design?

I noticed that the new granite cocktail tray on the center seat arm don’t move into a double tray anymore, what happened?
I prefer flying over the vacation itself! I go on business trips just so I can fly!
 
User avatar
intotheair
Posts: 1280
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:49 pm

Re: United Fleet Upgrade Status - 2017

Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:34 am

atcsundevil wrote:
airzim wrote:
I seem to recall the issue with the 767 at DEN is tyre speed.

Higher density altitude would result in a higher landing/rotation speed, but 767s have operated in DEN for years without an issue. I just don't think it would quite have the legs to make it out of DEN with a full load headed to Europe.


I don't know the technical reason for why 767s have never operated DEN-TATL from DEN, but all I know is that the farthest UA's 767s have ever gone from DEN is OGG/HNL. DEN-LHR in all its incarnations was always a 3-class 772ER or a DC-10 during the PMCO days.
300 319 320 321 332 333 345 346 717 733 734 735 73G 738 739 744 752 753 762 763 772 CR2 CR7 CR9 Q400 E175 DC10 MD82 MD90
AA AF AS AY AZ B6 BA BR DL F9 FI GA HA KF LH MI QX SK SN SQ UA US VY WN
 
User avatar
adamblang
Posts: 849
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:47 pm

Re: United Fleet Upgrade Status - 2017

Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:20 pm

VC10er wrote:
Which seat is the “New Slimline Y Recaro seat?” - is it the blue leather seats or the grey ones that have been different on the Airbus fleet? Thx

The blue leather and gray leather seats are both the New Slimline Y Recaro. Just a different colored seat cover.
146 319 320 321 332 333 343 717 734 735 73G 738 739 744 752 753 763 764 772 773 789 AR1 AT4 CNA CR2 CR7 DC9 ER3 ERD ER4 E70 E75 E90
 
User avatar
adamblang
Posts: 849
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:47 pm

Re: United Fleet Upgrade Status - 2017

Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:26 pm

VC10er wrote:
Does anyone have pics of the new narrow body cabin design?

viewtopic.php?t=605861&start=250#p19016677
146 319 320 321 332 333 343 717 734 735 73G 738 739 744 752 753 763 764 772 773 789 AR1 AT4 CNA CR2 CR7 DC9 ER3 ERD ER4 E70 E75 E90
 
aaflyer222
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:34 pm

Re: United Fleet Upgrade Status - 2017

Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:46 pm

when is the last q200 flight? UA has not made any announcements about it thus far.
74m, 772, 763, 764, 752, 733, 734, 738, 739, a319, a320, a321, s80, m88, m90, e190, e170, e175, e140, e145, cr2, cr7, cr9, dh1, dh3, dh4, at72, s340
 
User avatar
STT757
Posts: 13415
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2000 1:14 am

Re: United Fleet Upgrade Status - 2017

Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:57 pm

intotheair wrote:
atcsundevil wrote:
airzim wrote:
I seem to recall the issue with the 767 at DEN is tyre speed.

Higher density altitude would result in a higher landing/rotation speed, but 767s have operated in DEN for years without an issue. I just don't think it would quite have the legs to make it out of DEN with a full load headed to Europe.


I don't know the technical reason for why 767s have never operated DEN-TATL from DEN, but all I know is that the farthest UA's 767s have ever gone from DEN is OGG/HNL. DEN-LHR in all its incarnations was always a 3-class 772ER or a DC-10 during the PMCO days.


It's not a range issue, UA has flown the 763 SFO-CDG which is further than DEN-LHR.
Eastern Air lines flt # 701, EWR-MCO Boeing 757
 
codc10
Posts: 1975
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2000 7:18 am

Re: United Fleet Upgrade Status - 2017

Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:49 pm

aaflyer222 wrote:
when is the last q200 flight? UA has not made any announcements about it thus far.


Mid-January, I believe.
 
User avatar
adamblang
Posts: 849
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:47 pm

Re: United Fleet Upgrade Status - 2017

Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:57 am

Last I can find anything in the schedule is 07JAN.
146 319 320 321 332 333 343 717 734 735 73G 738 739 744 752 753 763 764 772 773 789 AR1 AT4 CNA CR2 CR7 DC9 ER3 ERD ER4 E70 E75 E90
 
hkcanadaexpat
Posts: 2118
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 am

Re: United Fleet Upgrade Status - 2017

Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:36 am

763 (3-class):
N655UA sked to enter HKG 2823/3Dec, polaris
 
User avatar
STT757
Posts: 13415
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2000 1:14 am

Re: United Fleet Upgrade Status - 2017

Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:14 pm

Any update on that report that UA had sourced additional A319s/ A320s beyond the CZ aircraft they're currently acquiring? I believe the rumored source for these new Airbuses was U2.
Eastern Air lines flt # 701, EWR-MCO Boeing 757
 
VC10er
Posts: 2954
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:25 am

Re: United Fleet Upgrade Status - 2017

Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:06 pm

Thanks for the pic of the F cabin bulkheads. I wonder how they will look on a 737 with the full wall and side wall.
I don’t see the pattern of triangles on the bulkhead (the triangles made from the negative space around the “Globe-n-box”) which I swear I saw in a video once?
I prefer flying over the vacation itself! I go on business trips just so I can fly!
 
User avatar
iahcsr
Posts: 4190
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 1999 2:59 pm

Re: United Fleet Upgrade Status - 2017

Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:57 pm

hkcanadaexpat wrote:
763 (3-class):
N655UA sked to enter HKG 2823/3Dec, polaris

Canceled due to “aircraft maintenance“ :banghead:
Working Hard, Flying Right Friendly....
 
FlyHossD
Posts: 1493
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:45 pm

Re: United Fleet Upgrade Status - 2017

Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:02 pm

STT757 wrote:
Any update on that report that UA had sourced additional A319s/ A320s beyond the CZ aircraft they're currently acquiring? I believe the rumored source for these new Airbuses was U2.


Seems to be quiet on that front. However, the rumor I heard had the additional used Airbus aircraft also coming from CZ/AerCap.
My statements do not represent my former employer or my current employer and are my opinions only.
 
VC10er
Posts: 2954
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:25 am

Re: United Fleet Upgrade Status - 2017

Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:20 pm

FlyHossD wrote:
STT757 wrote:
Any update on that report that UA had sourced additional A319s/ A320s beyond the CZ aircraft they're currently acquiring? I believe the rumored source for these new Airbuses was U2.


Seems to be quiet on that front. However, the rumor I heard had the additional used Airbus aircraft also coming from CZ/AerCap.


So United is looking for more than the 28/29 Airbus narrows?
With all their certified Airbus pilots, still no consideration for new A321’s?
I prefer flying over the vacation itself! I go on business trips just so I can fly!
 
audidudi
Posts: 1234
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: United Fleet Upgrade Status - 2017

Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:18 pm

iahcsr wrote:
hkcanadaexpat wrote:
763 (3-class):
N655UA sked to enter HKG 2823/3Dec, polaris

Canceled due to “aircraft maintenance“ :banghead:

FR24 shows it flew to HNL today as UA2823...so this is an error? Where is it currently at for mx then?

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n655ua
 
FlyHossD
Posts: 1493
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:45 pm

Re: United Fleet Upgrade Status - 2017

Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:31 pm

VC10er wrote:
FlyHossD wrote:
STT757 wrote:
Any update on that report that UA had sourced additional A319s/ A320s beyond the CZ aircraft they're currently acquiring? I believe the rumored source for these new Airbuses was U2.


Seems to be quiet on that front. However, the rumor I heard had the additional used Airbus aircraft also coming from CZ/AerCap.


So United is looking for more than the 28/29 Airbus narrows?
With all their certified Airbus pilots, still no consideration for new A321’s?


Yes, it's my understanding that UA is looking for A319s and A320s beyond the original group they were to acquire used from CZ.
As for new A321s - are there any positions available on the production line any time soon? No doubt that was part of their decision to go with 100 737-10Max instead.
My statements do not represent my former employer or my current employer and are my opinions only.
 
VC10er
Posts: 2954
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:25 am

Re: United Fleet Upgrade Status - 2017

Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:56 pm

FlyHossD wrote:
VC10er wrote:
FlyHossD wrote:

Seems to be quiet on that front. However, the rumor I heard had the additional used Airbus aircraft also coming from CZ/AerCap.


So United is looking for more than the 28/29 Airbus narrows?
With all their certified Airbus pilots, still no consideration for new A321’s?


Yes, it's my understanding that UA is looking for A319s and A320s beyond the original group they were to acquire used from CZ.
As for new A321s - are there any positions available on the production line any time soon? No doubt that was part of their decision to go with 100 737-10Max instead.


Well there is a perfectly good reason! Thanks.
Has United stated how many used A319/20’s they are aiming to acquire- or just as many useful ones as they can get there hands on?
I don’t really love a 737, except for the 737-10MAX. I think it still needs a minor nose or eye job though - the new tail cone is a major improvement.
 
User avatar
iahcsr
Posts: 4190
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 1999 2:59 pm

Re: United Fleet Upgrade Status - 2017

Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:42 pm

audidudi wrote:
iahcsr wrote:
hkcanadaexpat wrote:
763 (3-class):
N655UA sked to enter HKG 2823/3Dec, polaris

Canceled due to “aircraft maintenance“ :banghead:

FR24 shows it flew to HNL today as UA2823...so this is an error? Where is it currently at for mx then?

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n655ua

It never left ORD. FR24 just didn’t update the info. Look at Flight Status on the UA app.
Working Hard, Flying Right Friendly....
 
Block
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:44 am

Re: United Fleet Upgrade Status - 2017

Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:12 am

Does anyone know the status of the newest 787-9. I believe it was supposed to be delivered on December 1, 2017 and its registration N26971
 
User avatar
iahcsr
Posts: 4190
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 1999 2:59 pm

Re: United Fleet Upgrade Status - 2017

Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:45 am

Block wrote:
Does anyone know the status of the newest 787-9. I believe it was supposed to be delivered on December 1, 2017 and its registration N26971

It’s still at CHS, yet to make its first flight.
Working Hard, Flying Right Friendly....
 
AA737-823
Posts: 5196
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2000 11:10 am

Re: United Fleet Upgrade Status - 2017

Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:03 am

xxcr wrote:
Damn, if that was a commercial flight, that is one i would avoid!! NRT-ANC is what 7.5 hours? way too long to be stuck inside an A319 lol


Greetings from ANCHORAGE!
We're actually a LOT closer to NRT than you might think. The four jillion 747s that make the flight daily do it in under 6 hours!
Granted, an A319 is slower than a 747.
I mean, keep in mind, I can see Putin's front porch from Palin's back porch...


atcsundevil wrote:
Higher density altitude would result in a higher landing/rotation speed, but 767s have operated in DEN for years without an issue. I just don't think it would quite have the legs to make it out of DEN with a full load headed to Europe.


I think it's a combination of both. With the higher fuel load comes more weight. With more weight comes higher V-Speeds. With higher V-Speeds comes higher tire rotational speeds.
It's like a danged domino effect, Ethel!
 
FlyHossD
Posts: 1493
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:45 pm

Re: United Fleet Upgrade Status - 2017

Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:32 am

VC10er wrote:
FlyHossD wrote:
VC10er wrote:

So United is looking for more than the 28/29 Airbus narrows?
With all their certified Airbus pilots, still no consideration for new A321’s?


Yes, it's my understanding that UA is looking for A319s and A320s beyond the original group they were to acquire used from CZ.
As for new A321s - are there any positions available on the production line any time soon? No doubt that was part of their decision to go with 100 737-10Max instead.


Well there is a perfectly good reason! Thanks.
Has United stated how many used A319/20’s they are aiming to acquire- or just as many useful ones as they can get there hands on?
I don’t really love a 737, except for the 737-10MAX. I think it still needs a minor nose or eye job though - the new tail cone is a major improvement.


The number I've heard is 30-40 additional used A319s/320s. But as with any rumor, who really knows?
My statements do not represent my former employer or my current employer and are my opinions only.
 
Bald1983
Posts: 345
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:04 pm

Re: United Fleet Upgrade Status - 2017

Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:13 am

STT757 wrote:
intotheair wrote:
atcsundevil wrote:
Higher density altitude would result in a higher landing/rotation speed, but 767s have operated in DEN for years without an issue. I just don't think it would quite have the legs to make it out of DEN with a full load headed to Europe.


I don't know the technical reason for why 767s have never operated DEN-TATL from DEN, but all I know is that the farthest UA's 767s have ever gone from DEN is OGG/HNL. DEN-LHR in all its incarnations was always a 3-class 772ER or a DC-10 during the PMCO days.


It's not a range issue, UA has flown the 763 SFO-CDG which is further than DEN-LHR.


I believe it may be an elevation issue. San Francisco is at sea level. Denver is called the Mile High City which means thinner air.
 
splitterz
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:40 am

Re: United Fleet Upgrade Status - 2017

Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:22 am

Bald1983 wrote:
STT757 wrote:
intotheair wrote:

I don't know the technical reason for why 767s have never operated DEN-TATL from DEN, but all I know is that the farthest UA's 767s have ever gone from DEN is OGG/HNL. DEN-LHR in all its incarnations was always a 3-class 772ER or a DC-10 during the PMCO days.


It's not a range issue, UA has flown the 763 SFO-CDG which is further than DEN-LHR.


I believe it may be an elevation issue. San Francisco is at sea level. Denver is called the Mile High City which means thinner air.


and combined with warm temperatures during the summer could impact performance.
 
splitterz
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:40 am

Re: United Fleet Upgrade Status - 2017

Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:23 am

Does anyone have an idea when United's first 787-10 will be delivered? Also, what is the configuration (if known)?
 
UAinAUS
Topic Author
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:11 am

Re: United Fleet Upgrade Status - 2017

Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:01 am

splitterz wrote:
Does anyone have an idea when United's first 787-10 will be delivered? Also, what is the configuration (if known)?


Nov 2018. No configuration specified as of yet.
 
User avatar
calpsafltskeds
Posts: 2420
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:29 am

Re: United Fleet Upgrade Status - 2017

Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:32 pm

320:
N1902U entered LCQ Induction 2685/2Dec - former CZ 320

763:
N657UA entered MCO 2781/3Dec - I don't recall 763s going into MCO before

772:
N210UA entered XMN 2787/3Dec

UAX

CR2:
N437AW (2003 build) entered UAX service with Air Wisconsin

E145XR:
N14162 now flying with CommutAir
sites.google.com/site/unitedfleetsite/
 
audidudi
Posts: 1234
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: United Fleet Upgrade Status - 2017

Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:43 pm

iahcsr wrote:
audidudi wrote:
iahcsr wrote:
Canceled due to “aircraft maintenance“ :banghead:

FR24 shows it flew to HNL today as UA2823...so this is an error? Where is it currently at for mx then?

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n655ua

It never left ORD. FR24 just didn’t update the info. Look at Flight Status on the UA app.

Obviously a quick mx visit, as it's back flying today, but not to HKG!

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N655UA
 
User avatar
iahcsr
Posts: 4190
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 1999 2:59 pm

Re: United Fleet Upgrade Status - 2017

Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:03 pm

UAinAUS wrote:
splitterz wrote:
Does anyone have an idea when United's first 787-10 will be delivered? Also, what is the configuration (if known)?


Nov 2018. No configuration specified as of yet.

The first UA 78X is LN 548 and is flying as part of the X test program. The next is LN731.. LN659 is just starting FAL... Nov ‘18 seems exactly time wise.
Working Hard, Flying Right Friendly....
 
VC10er
Posts: 2954
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:25 am

Re: United Fleet Upgrade Status - 2017

Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:04 pm

Once the first 78X is delivered: 1, do we think it would do test runs ala the 77W as transcontinental? 2, once the first one arrives how long before the 14 are delivered? 3, anyone anticipate UA taking firming any of the options before then?
I prefer flying over the vacation itself! I go on business trips just so I can fly!
 
alangator
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu May 25, 2017 4:42 pm

Re: United Fleet Upgrade Status - 2017

Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:31 pm

calpsafltskeds wrote:

763:
N657UA entered MCO 2781/3Dec - I don't recall 763s going into MCO before



Just a quick MX visit, another will possibly follow. No Polaris.
 
audidudi
Posts: 1234
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: United Fleet Upgrade Status - 2017

Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:15 am

alangator wrote:
calpsafltskeds wrote:

763:
N657UA entered MCO 2781/3Dec - I don't recall 763s going into MCO before



Just a quick MX visit, another will possibly follow. No Polaris.

"No Polaris"! LOL! Polaris installation is currently being done at HAECO only, in HKG. And it takes months, not a quick visit to MCO!
 
User avatar
iahcsr
Posts: 4190
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 1999 2:59 pm

Re: United Fleet Upgrade Status - 2017

Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:51 am

VC10er wrote:
Once the first 78X is delivered: 1, do we think it would do test runs ala the 77W as transcontinental? 2, once the first one arrives how long before the 14 are delivered? 3, anyone anticipate UA taking firming any of the options before then?


1- Absolutely (well 99.99999%certain)
2- Current listed LNs are 548, 731, 763, 782,and 795 ( Current production rate between PAE/CHS 12/month)
3- I would like to think so, but truly don’t know.
Working Hard, Flying Right Friendly....
 
VC10er
Posts: 2954
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:25 am

Re: United Fleet Upgrade Status - 2017

Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:17 am

iahcsr wrote:
VC10er wrote:
Once the first 78X is delivered: 1, do we think it would do test runs ala the 77W as transcontinental? 2, once the first one arrives how long before the 14 are delivered? 3, anyone anticipate UA taking firming any of the options before then?


1- Absolutely (well 99.99999%certain)
2- Current listed LNs are 548, 731, 763, 782,and 795 ( Current production rate between PAE/CHS 12/month)
3- I would like to think so, but truly don’t know.


You’re awesome- thanks!
I prefer flying over the vacation itself! I go on business trips just so I can fly!
 
VC10er
Posts: 2954
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:25 am

Re: United Fleet Upgrade Status - 2017

Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:25 am

VC10er wrote:
iahcsr wrote:
VC10er wrote:
Once the first 78X is delivered: 1, do we think it would do test runs ala the 77W as transcontinental? 2, once the first one arrives how long before the 14 are delivered? 3, anyone anticipate UA taking firming any of the options before then?


1- Absolutely (well 99.99999%certain)
2- Current listed LNs are 548, 731, 763, 782,and 795 ( Current production rate between PAE/CHS 12/month)
3- I would like to think so, but truly don’t know.


You’re awesome- thanks!

I hope they exercise a bunch more 78X options because me thinks that they are going to be awesome when they come. They will make USA to Europe and South America all great and consistent rides. I love 787 windows, mostly their size, and I would imagine really loving the forward facing Polaris seat with 3 of those windows all to myself:-)
I prefer flying over the vacation itself! I go on business trips just so I can fly!
 
redrooster3
Posts: 296
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:35 am

Re: United Fleet Upgrade Status - 2017

Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:29 am

This is exciting! 8417 will be repositioned from VCV-TUP as flight number 2693. I wonder if were using UA pilots. NOC is listing departure November 7th at 9am
Marry one of us, and you'll fly for free!
 
AA737-823
Posts: 5196
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2000 11:10 am

Re: United Fleet Upgrade Status - 2017

Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:35 am

redrooster3 wrote:
This is exciting! 8417 will be repositioned from VCV-TUP as flight number 2693. I wonder if were using UA pilots. NOC is listing departure November 7th at 9am


Why is this exciting? A one way flight to TUP mean certain death by scrap man.
And I assume you meant to say "December."
 
ordpark
Posts: 604
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2003 3:20 pm

Re: United Fleet Upgrade Status - 2017

Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:12 pm

Yeah...it's actually kind of Sad!
 
aaflyer222
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:34 pm

Re: United Fleet Upgrade Status - 2017

Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm

q200 n351ph has been ferried to row. 10 q200 remain
74m, 772, 763, 764, 752, 733, 734, 738, 739, a319, a320, a321, s80, m88, m90, e190, e170, e175, e140, e145, cr2, cr7, cr9, dh1, dh3, dh4, at72, s340
 
User avatar
iahcsr
Posts: 4190
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 1999 2:59 pm

Re: United Fleet Upgrade Status - 2017

Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:10 pm

redrooster3 wrote:
This is exciting! 8417 will be repositioned from VCV-TUP as flight number 2693. I wonder if were using UA pilots. NOC is listing departure November 7th at 9am

If it’s listed as a UA flight, it will definitely have UA pilots.
Working Hard, Flying Right Friendly....
 
redrooster3
Posts: 296
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:35 am

Re: United Fleet Upgrade Status - 2017

Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:22 pm

AA737-823 wrote:
redrooster3 wrote:
This is exciting! 8417 will be repositioned from VCV-TUP as flight number 2693. I wonder if were using UA pilots. NOC is listing departure November 7th at 9am


Why is this exciting? A one way flight to TUP mean certain death by scrap man.
And I assume you meant to say "December."


My mistake, yes I meant December.
Marry one of us, and you'll fly for free!
 
splitterz
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:40 am

Re: United Fleet Upgrade Status - 2017

Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:10 pm

iahcsr wrote:
redrooster3 wrote:
This is exciting! 8417 will be repositioned from VCV-TUP as flight number 2693. I wonder if were using UA pilots. NOC is listing departure November 7th at 9am

If it’s listed as a UA flight, it will definitely have UA pilots.


and I see it listed in Unimatic. If only it were nonrevable....
 
User avatar
calpsafltskeds
Posts: 2420
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:29 am

Re: United Fleet Upgrade Status - 2017

Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:35 am

763:
N655UA sked to entere HKG 2615/8Dec fopr Polaris/2 class mod
N657UA exited MCO maint 2780/6Dec

772
N78004 exited HKG 180/4Dec
N78005 entered HKG 179/5Dec
N78013 entered HKG 179/2Dec, exited 180/7Dec
sites.google.com/site/unitedfleetsite/
 
jetmatt777
Support
Posts: 3270
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:16 am

Re: United Fleet Upgrade Status - 2017

Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:38 am

calpsafltskeds wrote:
320:
N1902U entered LCQ Induction 2685/2Dec - former CZ 320

763:
N657UA entered MCO 2781/3Dec - I don't recall 763s going into MCO before

772:
N210UA entered XMN 2787/3Dec

UAX

CR2:
N437AW (2003 build) entered UAX service with Air Wisconsin

E145XR:
N14162 now flying with CommutAir


Wow, new reg number convention for the "new" (to us) A320's?
Lighten up while you still can, don't even try to understand, just find a place to make your stand and take it easy
 
User avatar
iahcsr
Posts: 4190
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 1999 2:59 pm

Re: United Fleet Upgrade Status - 2017

Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:41 am

jetmatt777 wrote:
calpsafltskeds wrote:
320:
N1902U entered LCQ Induction 2685/2Dec - former CZ 320

763:
N657UA entered MCO 2781/3Dec - I don't recall 763s going into MCO before

772:
N210UA entered XMN 2787/3Dec

UAX

CR2:
N437AW (2003 build) entered UAX service with Air Wisconsin

E145XR:
N14162 now flying with CommutAir


Wow, new reg number convention for the "new" (to us) A320's?


No N4xxUA#s available.
763
N655UA Ferry ORDHNL UA2820/6Dec, HNLHKG UA2815 8Dec
Working Hard, Flying Right Friendly....
 
VC10er
Posts: 2954
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:25 am

Re: United Fleet Upgrade Status - 2017

Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:13 am

When is the first 772 going to HKG for Polaris mods? Is that them listed above?
I prefer flying over the vacation itself! I go on business trips just so I can fly!
 
User avatar
iahcsr
Posts: 4190
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 1999 2:59 pm

Re: United Fleet Upgrade Status - 2017

Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:03 pm

VC10er wrote:
When is the first 772 going to HKG for Polaris mods? Is that them listed above?

I believe the plan is all the 3 class 76s first, then start the 3 class 77s
Working Hard, Flying Right Friendly....
 
xxcr
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:37 pm

Re: United Fleet Upgrade Status - 2017

Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:42 pm

VC10er wrote:
When is the first 772 going to HKG for Polaris mods? Is that them listed above?



I think there is a 772 in HK right now for the mod....I could be wrong though.
 
User avatar
iahcsr
Posts: 4190
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 1999 2:59 pm

Re: United Fleet Upgrade Status - 2017

Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:03 pm

xxcr wrote:
VC10er wrote:
When is the first 772 going to HKG for Polaris mods? Is that them listed above?



I think there is a 772 in HK right now for the mod....I could be wrong though.

N784UA is there, but shows Mx only, no mod. I presume the Polaris is custom built, more or less, for each aircraft type. Manufacturing would be focused on the 767 exclusively for the time being?
Working Hard, Flying Right Friendly....
 
snuggs28
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:29 pm

Re: United Fleet Upgrade Status - 2017

Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:47 am

iahcsr wrote:
redrooster3 wrote:
This is exciting! 8417 will be repositioned from VCV-TUP as flight number 2693. I wonder if were using UA pilots. NOC is listing departure November 7th at 9am

If it’s listed as a UA flight, it will definitely have UA pilots.


Actually that flight will be flown by our Engineering (Test) Pilots.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos