hkg_clk

Airliners And Airliner World - Are They Related?

Thu Feb 14, 2002 11:11 pm

Both seem to be handled by Key Publishing. Are they therefore produced by the same people? Or does Key just do the distribution for one and the editing for the other?
See my homepage for a comprehensive guide to spotting and photography at HKG

hkg_clk

RE: Airliners And Airliner World - Are They Related?

Fri Feb 15, 2002 7:55 am

Anyone?
See my homepage for a comprehensive guide to spotting and photography at HKG

Tom in NO

Fri Feb 15, 2002 8:23 am

To my knowledge, "Airliners" is produced and published in Miami by World Transport Press, while "Airliner World" is published in the UK by Key Publishing. I have noticed reciprocal ads in each other magazine's, it may be that Key does some of WTP's overseas distribution.

Tom in NO (at MSY)
"The criminal ineptitude makes you furious"-Bruce Springsteen, after seeing firsthand the damage from Hurricane Katrina

Fri Feb 15, 2002 9:54 am

Both Airliners and Airliner World have an agreement to publish ads for each other to help get more subscribers for each magazine and also more contributors.

chepos

Fri Feb 15, 2002 10:55 am

I think that Airliner World is distributed in the US by World Transport Press (the publishers of Airliners) and Airliners is distributed in Europe by Key Publishing. But dont quote me on this as this is just speculation. And yes I have also oticed that Airliners places Airliner World ads on their mags.
Chepos
Fly the Flag!!!!