ual763
Topic Author

Delta moves seat of Ann Coulter

Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:43 pm

Besides their profits tumbling, Delta is finally getting some negative PR thrown their way today.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ann-c ... le/2628778

Without knowing the entire story, and without regards to my political stances, it would appear as if Delta screwed the pooch on this one. This wasn't simply a mistake. She had a ticket and reserved seat. Wasn't due to overbooking, but rather a mandatory involuntary seat "swap" with another customer. Regardless of what happened, this is not a good look for Delta and brings forth the notion that the FA discriminated against Ann Coukter for political reasons given her status.

jetero

Re: Delta Finally Getting Some Negative Coverage

Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:49 pm

Dammit ... if Delta kicked Ann Coulter off the plane, I'm going to have to switch airlines again ... and go back to Delta.

FlyHappy

Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:53 pm

These seat reassignments are nothing unusual , happens all the time. I hate it when done to me.

But the Coulter angle has no bearing - she's a celebrity, has a following, and like too many others of that ilk, use her platform to shame the airline (okay), shame the FA (less okay) and shame another pax (absolutely not okay, given a picture).

The only thing this proves is a) yes, Delta has the same customer service issues as other airlines and b) Coulter is mean-spirited (again, you don't tweet a public pic with a nasty comment like that)

Unrelated - very surprised she wouldn't be flying J/F.

travaz

Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:56 pm

jetero wrote:
Dammit ... if Delta kicked Ann Coulter off the plane, I'm going to have to switch airlines again ... and go back to Delta.

Damn ... If Delta kicked Ann Coulter off the plane, I am never flying Delta again!

ual763
Topic Author

Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:56 pm

This also brings up the question.... If you reserve a seat and are a paying customer, can an airline legally force you to move in order to seat families together? Not saying she was right to post a pic of the other pax involved, but can she legally be forced to give up her seat in this manner?
Last edited by ual763 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

VC10er

Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:57 pm

I once sat across from her on an UA SF to JFK ps flight MANY years ago. Oddly she kept staring at me and smiling big at me (first time I ever saw her smile). Inside the vomit was up to my tonsils- and I have a bad poker face: she had to have seen my contempt??? everyone knows what I'm thinking. I did think to myself how she must catch the wrath in public often.
Had she been seated next to me I would have had to move or give her an earful for 5 hours. Can they (any airline) just move you out of your pre-assigned seat with no reason? Also, if I rang the FA call button and said "I cannot sit next to this person because I loath them", I assume they'd move me, not her (or it)
Last edited by VC10er on Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The world is missing love, let's use our flights to spread it!

jetero

Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:57 pm

FlyHappy wrote:

Either cheap or extremely bad with money.

travaz

Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:01 pm

When I fly AA out of Phoenix, I buy F. I have never seen someone get bounced out of thier seat but I remember a thread on here about it. I would not be a happy camper and would think of a bait and switch. I have been asked to change seats in F to accommodate a Child and Mother next to each other and I have no problem with that. It seems unfair to pay for something upfront and get something else.

dampfnudel

Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:08 pm

Maybe that female passenger wanted to be seated with her family. Then again, you would've expected the FA to tell Coulter that, perhaps in the hope to elicit some sympathy from her so it could've have been something else that the FA knew wouldn't appease Coulter.
A313 343 B703 722 732 733 73W 73H 741 742 744 752 762 76E 764 772 CR9 D1C DHH DHT F27 GRM L10 M83 TU5

AA, AI, CO, CL, DE, DL, EA, KL, LH, N7, PA, PQ, SK, RO, TW, UA, YR

gatibosgru

Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:09 pm

Finally some happy airline news!
@mbl06

VC10er

Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:09 pm

I probably have close to 4 million BIS miles, 3 million on UA, and guessing about a million on all others--- other than a free bump up, I've NEVER EVER seen someone moved without a REASON!
The world is missing love, let's use our flights to spread it!

ual763
Topic Author

Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:10 pm

travaz wrote:
When I fly AA out of Phoenix, I buy F. I have never seen someone get bounced out of thier seat but I remember a thread on here about it. I would not be a happy camper and would think of a bait and switch. I have been asked to change seats in F to accommodate a Child and Mother next to each other and I have no problem with that. It seems unfair to pay for something upfront and get something else.

Same here. I will most of the time, although begrudgingly, give up a seat I picked to accommodate a family. But nobody should be forced to give up a seat they picked, especially considering the woman that took the seat wasn't a child. She was a grown woman, not a baby or little girl requiring her to be next to a parent.

gatibosgru

Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:10 pm

travaz wrote:
jetero wrote:

Damn ... If Delta kicked Ann Coulter off the plane, I am never flying Delta again!

If this means Ann and her supporters no longer fly Delta, sign me up to now be a FF!
@mbl06

lightsaber
Crew

Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:11 pm

Because this thread involves a figure with... please keep the discussion civil.
Lightsaber
"They did not know it was impossible, so they did it!" - Mark Twain

Indy

Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:11 pm

Is she upset that a woman got her seat or that an attractive woman got her seat? She is just mad that she had to gate check her broom.
Indy = Indianapolis and not Independence Air

pallvidar

Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:13 pm

So we can't put our political opinions aside for a few moment to discuss Delta's mistake regardless of who was at the receiving end of it?

ual763
Topic Author

Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:16 pm

pallvidar wrote:
So we can't put our political opinions aside for a few moment to discuss Delta's mistake regardless of who was at the receiving end of it?

Apparently not. Thought people could keep it more civil.

clrd4t8koff

Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:23 pm

jetero wrote:
FlyHappy wrote:

So flying coach = bad with money? Not seeing that connection. :scratchchin:

sspontak

Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:25 pm

ual763 wrote:
pallvidar wrote:

Not going to happen in our double standard society.

SXDFC

Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:43 pm

Whats with the "finally?" Maybe someday people will actually learn that an airplane isn't a fun for all and that they don't make the rules.. Ever since this UA PR disaster more and more folks think its ok to do what ever it is they want on a plane. There are a number of reasons why wifi doesn't work, why you may have had to move your seat,etc... The only thing that "screwed the pooch" is the fact that it seems you have some sort of bias against DL and it clearly shows in your post.. I wish airliners.net would collaborate with some sort of airline to give some posters here a "day in the field" with an airline during IROPS and let them firmly see how the airline industry works instead of sitting behind their keyboard and watching..
ALL views, opinions expressed are mine ONLY and are NOT representative of those shared by Southwest Airlines Co.

ual763
Topic Author

Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:49 pm

SXDFC wrote:
Whats with the "finally?" Maybe someday people will actually learn that an airplane isn't a fun for all and that they don't make the rules.. Ever since this UA PR disaster more and more folks think its ok to do what ever it is they want on a plane. There are a number of reasons why wifi doesn't work, why you may have had to move your seat,etc... The only thing that "screwed the pooch" is the fact that it seems you have some sort of bias against DL and it clearly shows in your post.. I wish airliners.net would collaborate with some sort of airline to give some posters here a "day in the field" with an airline during IROPS and let them firmly see how the airline industry works instead of sitting behind their keyboard and watching..

Thanks! Who cares if I don't like Delta. I've had a terrible experience with them before. Get over it! You have no idea what I do for a job, but I am in the airline industry and I do know a thing or two about what a "day in the field" entails. Finally, this wasn't due to IROPS. It seems there was no reason for it at all, hence the FA saying "I don't know".

KICT

Re: Delta moves seat of Ann Coulter

Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:56 pm

If there's anyone who needs to "keep things more civil", it's Ann Coulter. Not anyone on this forum.

XLA2008

Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:13 pm

I find it ironic that America was at one point during the days of Pan Am renowened for its world class airline customer service... and today is worldwide renowned for being the worst in the world for airline customer service... interesting to know what went wrong and what changed!

jetero

Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:36 pm

ual763 wrote:
This also brings up the question.... If you reserve a seat and are a paying customer, can an airline legally force you to move in order to seat families together? Not saying she was right to post a pic of the other pax involved, but can she legally be forced to give up her seat in this manner?

It's very difficult to tell what actually happened in this instance.

But to your question if you paid a fare in a certain class and are not transported in that class for whatever reason, the airline must give you a refund. Has happened to me only once, and it was not because I was removed from F. Flight was cxld, I got booked into next available flight. Could've waited for a confirmed F seat the next day but obviously wasn't going to do that to go 1000 miles. Got a refund for difference between F and flexible coach (but not full Y) rate. In this case, I paid for an F seat--it was not an upgrade.

jetero

Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:38 pm

clrd4t8koff wrote:
jetero wrote:
FlyHappy wrote:

With that many book deals and even being a B-list media celebrity, in this day and age I'm sure she makes plenty to purchase a discount F seat (often just $100-$200 more). If she doesn't, she's p*ssing it away on God knows what.

jetero

Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:40 pm

sspontak wrote:
ual763 wrote:
pallvidar wrote:

Not going to happen in our double standard society.

I'd love to know what that means. I can wager a guess ... probably the same logic that makes Ann Coulter think she's a perennial victim.

ual763
Topic Author

Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:40 pm

jetero wrote:
ual763 wrote:

But to your question if you paid a fare in a certain class and are not transported in that class for whatever reason, the airline must give you a refund. Has happened to me only once, and it was not because I was removed from F. Flight was cxld, I got booked into next available flight. Could've waited for a confirmed F seat the next day but obviously wasn't going to do that to go 1000 miles. Got a refund for difference between F and flexible coach (but not full Y) rate. In this case, I paid for an F seat--it was not an upgrade.

Thanks for the answer. So I'm assuming, that in this case, since Ms. Coulter was changed to another seat in the same class, even though it wasn't the one she reserved, they're totally within their rights, and do not have to refund her? Is this correct?

PlanesNTrains

Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:45 pm

1. She might have been in Y because as a last minute purchase that's all that was left.
2. I think it's time to end seat assignments. Southwest has it right - every man for himself.
3. The sideshow of hatred on this forum has become nauseating.
4. Who cares about what it takes to run an airline? The airline creates the rules - if they cared about these things happening, they'd allow for empty seats on a plane to provide a way out of these situations.
-Dave

jetero

Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:47 pm

ual763 wrote:
jetero wrote:
ual763 wrote:

Thanks for the answer. So I'm assuming, that in this case, since Ms. Coulter was changed to another seat in the same class, even though it wasn't the one she reserved, they're totally within their rights, and do not have to refund her? Is this correct?

Yes. Conditions of carriage do not apply to specific seats.

That doesn't mean she won't get compensation from complaining.

Isn't the most likely thing that happened here that a passenger refused to sit next to her, the FAs talked to Captain, and Captain ordered her moved?

Seems well justified given her mug shot intimidation photos of whoever "took" her seat.

bob606

Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:50 pm

She doesn't seem to say what type of seat she eventually got. Since she is not complaining she got a smaller seat, I suspect she ha an equivalent seat. I am sure she would let us know if it was worse. Snowflake.

sspontak

Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:05 pm

jetero wrote:
clrd4t8koff wrote:
jetero wrote:

With that many book deals and even being a B-list media celebrity, in this day and age I'm sure she makes plenty to purchase a discount F seat (often just $100-$200 more). If she doesn't, she's p*ssing it away on God knows what.

Perhaps F was sold out. Not unheard of.

TheOldDude

Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:09 pm

(Yawn) This is yet more fuel for the argument that by using the term "reserved" in a way that is incompatible with the dictionary definition of the term, airlines are intentionally misleading their customers and establishing expectations that they regularly fail to meet. Given the typical contract of carriage, the seat should be sold as "stand-by". Only that term clearly communicates that (1) the seat is not set aside for the passenger, (2) a different seat, in a different class of service, may be substituted, OR (3) no seat on the given flight may be provided.

As to all the hateful trolls that make the issue about one person, your posts speak volumes of your respect for others. Grow up.

sspontak

Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:10 pm

jetero wrote:
ual763 wrote:
jetero wrote:

Isn't the most likely thing that happened here that a passenger refused to sit next to her, the FAs talked to Captain, and Captain ordered her moved?

Seems well justified given her mug shot intimidation photos of whoever "took" her seat.

Then shouldn't the passenger that refused to sit next to her have been moved and not Coulter. Seems more of the right thing to do no matter who she is.

sspontak

Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:14 pm

I have had my seat reassigned and I was not happy because there were empty seats in my C+ row but I still had my seat changed to a different row with no explanation. This is poor DL customer service if this is DL's policy. I hope DL changes this policy.

PlanesNTrains

Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:18 pm

Ann Coulter aside, this was one of the tweets:

"So glad I took time investigate the aircraft & PRE-BOOK a specific seat on @Delta, so some woman could waltz at the last min & take my seat."

Isn't that what most of us do when we fly? Are we all ok with being told to move to make room for another adult? I'm not saying you make a scene (and for God's sake, don't take a picture of the person and tweet it out to millions or evens just hundreds of people) but the airlines provide and indeed encourage you to pay more to get more. It's pretty crappy to then just get jerked out of your digs and placed somewhere else.

I know a lot of airline employees see it differently and may roll their eyes at folks like me who do the exact same thing as she did. That's where the Customer Service training should be coming into play.
-Dave

atcsundevil
Crew

Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:19 pm

As mentioned previously — we all recognize that the subject of this story is a divisive figure. This is not the proper forum for lambasting that individual, that's why the Non Aviation Forum exists. Please keep this thread to the aviation side of this discussion, and keep things respectful.

✈️ atcsundevil
Forum Moderator

jetero

Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:19 pm

sspontak wrote:
I have had my seat reassigned and I was not happy because there were empty seats in my C+ row but I still had my seat changed to a different row with no explanation. This is poor DL customer service if this is DL's policy. I hope DL changes this policy.

Oh how funny it took you only 5 posts to bring this up. Seems like that'd be the place to start with, not bemoaning dtoday's world of double standards.
Last edited by jetero on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jetero

Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:22 pm

sspontak wrote:
jetero wrote:
ual763 wrote:

Then shouldn't the passenger that refused to sit next to her have been moved and not Coulter. Seems more of the right thing to do no matter who she is.

I will AGREE with you on that because you are right.

That aside, nobody on here seems know what the hell happened so we seem to be taking sides based on political views and schadenfreude, which is nothing to get so damned self-righteous about. Most of us are just having a good laugh about someone out of whose mouth every fifth word is "snowflake." We are not "hateful trolls," Mr TheOldMan. Take it easy, bud.

flyingclrs727

Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:20 pm

Indy wrote:
Is she upset that a woman got her seat or that an attractive woman got her seat? She is just mad that she had to gate check her broom.

She was mad that they took the premium economy seat she had paid extra for to a short woman who doesn't need the leg room. BTW Ann Coulter is 6 feet (183 cm) tall. I don't Blame her for being upset.

burnsie28

Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:37 pm

flyingclrs727 wrote:
Indy wrote:

She was mad that they took the premium economy seat she had paid extra for to a short woman who doesn't need the leg room. BTW Ann Coulter is 6 feet (183 cm) tall. I don't Blame her for being upset.

It was posted in another site that she put in for an upgrade, got the upgrade but it was a middle seat, and decided to take her original seat, which at that point had been given away.

jetero

Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:39 pm

flyingclrs727 wrote:
Indy wrote:

Hey, I'd like someone to point out to me where we know conclusively:

1) She paid extra for it and didn't get it as a benefit of having status

2) She completely lost her extra legroom seat (sounds like she was moved to the same row?)

If she did indeed pay extra for it, but at the end of the day got the "product" that she paid for, is this much ado about nothing?

CO953

Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:41 pm

KICT wrote:
If there's anyone who needs to "keep things more civil", it's Ann Coulter. Not anyone on this forum.

And the malcontents who intimidated the UC Berkeley administration with violence if she is allowed to speak. Sauce for the goose, sauce for the gander.....

Regarding the seat assignment, I saw a lot of people really slagging Coulter on Twitter for taking a picture of the passenger who took her seat, because they thought Coulter was trying to shame her on basis of race or something. What Coulter said she was doing with the photo was demonstrating that it didn't appear that an "unusual-needs" passenger was taking her seat - as in a woman with a child who needed to be by a husband, or an elderly person who needed assistance, or maybe a "special needs" mentally challenged person who had to be seated near a minder, etc.

To me, aren't those really the only good excuses to take away a pre-booked seat?

One more thought, and PLEASE don't flame me for this - I'm just posing a possibility, which does happen occasionally. In looking at the three passengers in Coulter's photo, from their facial structure they appear to me to likely be family. They also appear to be of some mid-Eastern origin - maybe Arab or Persian or other. In some cultures, there are certain societal rules about women needing a male to accompany them in public places.

I would think that the airlines have run across this before, and have quietly reseated passengers so as not to leave a woman unescorted. And as passengers do not disclose cultural needs like this when booking a seat, I could also see airlines quietly accommodating the request, so as not to have a scene on the aircraft from those desiring to travel together, and also keeping the reason quiet so as not to have a scene made by those being bumped from their seats to accommodate such a request. Maybe the woman had been seated separately from her male companions and that was unacceptable to the family?

I wonder if something like this may be in play here?
Last edited by CO953 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wjcandee

Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:41 pm

Politics aside, regardless of who she is, you pay extra for those exit row seats and you select a specific one and you have a boarding pass with that seat assignment on it and you're an FF. Why would they move her without her consent? Why would they move her without asking her first politely and giving the reason? For an airline spokesman to say it's no big deal, she was just moved to the window in the same row reflects an absolutely obnoxious view. Ask ANY business traveler who has specifically booked an aisle to take a window and you're gonna be told NO FREAKIN' WAY every single time (unless there's a good story that the person might be empathetic with).

I think she has a legitimate complaint, like probably a bunch of other people who couldn't get the kind of publicity that she will for it.

In short, many people may not like her, but that doesn't mean that she's wrong. And they at least owed her an explanation in the moment (and might have gotten her consent if it was a reasonable reason).

wjcandee

Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:43 pm

CO953 wrote:
KICT wrote:
\
Regarding the seat assignment, I saw a lot of people really slagging Coulter on Twitter for taking a picture of the passenger who took her seat, because they thought Coulter was trying to shame her on basis of race or something. What Coulter said she was doing with the photo was demonstrating that it didn't appear that an "unusual-needs" passenger was taking her seat - as in a woman with a child who needed to be by a husband, or an elderly person who needed assistance, or maybe a "special needs" mentally challenged person who had to be seated near a minder, etc.

To me, aren't those really the only good excuses to take away a pre-booked seat?

Agree completely. And, you know what?, you shouldn't have to ask people not to flame you for expressing a reasonable opinion. Just post your opinion, and if people are so silly as to "flame you for it", recognize that it reflects on them, not you.

FlyHappy

Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:47 pm

flyingclrs727 wrote:
Indy wrote:

Her height and the height of the other pax is quite irrelevant. Aircraft seating is not egalitarian, but based mostly on willingness to pay. (yes, I get that she paid, and maybe the other pax did as well, ya?)
That's kind of why she is divisive as public figure and as a dissatisfied as a Delta customer - precisely because she uses these types of mean-spirited non-sequitur's combined with the bully pulpit of celebrity social media.

She could just complain, and tweet about her anger at DL without the other pax. Its this kind of thing that is a classless move ***on anyone's part*** .

I note that she did not think so little of DL to actually book and fly them, but a pretty minor (in the grand scheme) inconvenience suddenly makes Delta "the worst Airline in America". That's weak - from her or anyone else. Hey Ann: fly another carrier. Fly private, for that matter.

ual763
Topic Author

Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:47 pm

burnsie28 wrote:
flyingclrs727 wrote:
Indy wrote:

It was posted in another site that she put in for an upgrade, got the upgrade but it was a middle seat, and decided to take her original seat, which at that point had been given away.

While none of us know the true story, we do know, as confirmed by Delta, that they moved her to a new seat in the same row as her reserved seat. Same row = Same class. So based on that, we can conclude that she did not take an upgrade.

jetero

Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:54 pm

wjcandee wrote:
I think she has a legitimate complaint, like probably a bunch of other people who couldn't get the kind of publicity that she will for it.

Yet how many posts are we into this without knowing what actually happened? At the end of the day it sounds like she may have been made to move to another seat in the same row. That led to a Tweetstorm about being Delta the worst airline in the world, and her forcefully taking a photo of people who look sure as hell to me didn't want their photos taken.

So she lost her seat assignment (seems to be confirmed). What's not confirmed is if it were a "downgrade" (either to another seat in the same class, but not preferred (aisle-to-window if she preferred aisle, or to another class). Surely people aren't defending her reaction?

If her reaction isn't a perfect example of a "snowflake," I don't know what is.

CO953

Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:58 pm

wjcandee wrote:
CO953 wrote:
KICT wrote:
\

Agree completely. And, you know what?, you shouldn't have to ask people not to flame you for expressing a reasonable opinion. Just post your opinion, and if people are so silly as to "flame you for it", recognize that it reflects on them, not you.

Well, the facts are kind of slim here, so who knows. But usually a flight attendant will give some reason, if it's a special needs situation, instead of just moving and telling you they don't know why. That's why I thought maybe there was some subtle reason that they wanted to keep quiet, and it certainly would explain my above theory. And the reason I asked not to be flamed is the reason why Milo and Coulter were both barred from speaking. Free speech is no longer a two-way street in America, unfortunately and so a lot of Americans are gun-shy now about speaking their minds due to threats of shaming and violence. Let's hope it gets better soon.

And maybe Coulter did do something screwy with her seat assignment. One of her strengths AND faults is that she's an outside-the-box thinker so maybe Delta isn't to blame either. We'll see.

airzona11

Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:06 pm

jetero wrote:
wjcandee wrote:

Yet how many posts are we into this without knowing what actually happened? At the end of the day it sounds like she may have been made to move to another seat in the same row. That led to a Tweetstorm about being Delta the worst airline in the world, and her forcefully taking a photo of people who look sure as hell to me didn't want their photos taken.

So she lost her seat assignment (seems to be confirmed). What's not confirmed is if it were a "downgrade" (either to another seat in the same class, but not preferred (aisle-to-window if she preferred aisle, or to another class). Surely people aren't defending her reaction?

If her reaction isn't a perfect example of a "snowflake," I don't know what is.

But what if she did pay for it? What if it was a downgrade? Surely people wouldn't be defending Delta?
Twitter provides an instantaneous outlet and feedback loop. It is not a crime or distasteful to express your anger towards a product or service that you purchased that didn't meet expectation. Maybe you wouldn't do it and complain, fine. But, if you follow the process that the airline tells you, to preselect a seat you want, and then you get there and you get moved... well DL (or any airline) why did you do that?

ltbewr

Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:08 pm

Ms. Coulter is a well know 'conservative' celebrity commentator, she probably figured her celeb status meant special privileges she felt she was entitled to including the choice of seat she may have reserved and not have to move. I am quite sure she played her 'celeb card', ('Don't you know who I am !") something I am quite sure other celebs, even of lower status level than her have done.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos