usflyguy
Topic Author

WN Corporate Party in Anaheim on 10/11

Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:29 pm

Southwest has their annual "Spirit Party" tomorrow in Anaheim and there are supposed to be several California-related announcements this week. They even said that there will be announcements...

SAN-FLL?
LAX-Florida?
SFO-BWI?
SMF-PVR?
SJC-PVR?
OAK-SAT?
My post is my ideas and my opinions only, I do not represent the ideas or opinions of anyone else or company.

WNflyer1523

Re: WN Corporate Party in Anaheim on 10/11

Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:44 pm

Hoping for SAN and/or LAX-ISP but there’s a better chance of WN moving to DFW than that happening...
Maybe they’ll finally announce California-Hawaii?

zackary747

Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:53 pm

Anything for IND perhaps?

SAN-IND (year round)
OAK-IND

I am surprised they would be any announcements before the next extension.
Indianapolis Airport Spotter

Facebook, Youtube, Twitter

wnflyguy

Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:02 pm

It's in Burbank at Universal theme park.

Flyguy
my post are my opinion only and not those of southwest airlines and or airtran airlines.

HeeseokKoo

Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:04 pm

Party.... in the middle of severe wild fire?

Edit:
wnflyguy wrote:
It's in Burbank at Universal theme park.

Flyguy

Makes sense.

Bill737

Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:12 pm

Perhaps PSP?

BWIAirport

Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:20 pm

Bay Area-BWI is becoming increasingly dense with AS/VX starting SFO-BWI on the 16th, and I wouldn't be shocked to see AS start SJC-BWI. WN has OAK/SJC-BWI covered, so while SFO-BWI would look nice on a route map I don't know if it's a high priority for them.
SWA, UAL, DAL, AWE, ASA, TRS, DLH, CLH | E190 DC9 712 733 737 738 739 752 762 A319 A320 A321 A333 A343 MD88

dabpit

Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:32 pm

One of these two SJC-PIT and/or SAN-PIT (one can hope)
Carpe Diem

southwest1675

Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:45 pm

Nothing but speculation, but my friend over at WN in BNA said SJC-BNA has been mentioned by the station manager a few times in the last month.

WN732

Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:48 pm

Could this be where we hear about Hawaii?

mtnwest1979

Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:48 pm

Well obviously it will be Hawai'i lol. I am amazed no one mentioned it within first two posts. ;)
Or Fresno...... ;)
"If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"

SANFan

Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:15 pm

How about an announcement about the long-rumored new SoCal crew domicile?

I'd love to hear about Hawaii! It would be extra fitting since the venue is SoCal (which should play a major role in Hawaii service!)

Otherwise, I wonder if this would be the time for WN to make "standard" new route announcements? I kind of doubt it.

Will be exciting to see and hear what they have to say!

bb

flyfresno

Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:16 pm

Fresno!!!!

gregn21

Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:21 pm

In order of most to least likely in my opinion:
1. LAX-TPA, MCO, FLL
2. LAX-SEA
3. LAX-EWR
4. Fresno
5. OAK-Hawaii
6. LAX-Hawaii
7. Canada (Random, but I think they might pull the trigger)

SANFan

Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:28 pm

flyfresno wrote:
Fresno!!!!

IF Fresno is to be added to the route map, this would be a great time -- and place -- to announce it! Like I said above, a new city (FAT) would be the kind of announcement I would expect to hear at this sort of function.

Does anyone know if this "Party" is a daytime thing or will it be an evening thing? In other words, do we have to wait all the way 'til tomorrow night to find out what is being announced?

bb

amadorE175

Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:37 pm

I'd love to see SMF-PVR and really just more SMF flying in general. If Hawaii happens, they'd probably sprinkle their Hawaii flights all across the state with SMF hopefully getting a flight or two. And FAT would be great. It'd be good to give folks in the Central Valley the choice to fly WN without having to drive out of the area.

Parzival1988

Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:20 pm

Someone mentioned on another thread that southwest does not have a history of making announcements at the spirit party. Is that true? What makes you guys think they have something up their sleeve for this one?

airliner371

Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:55 pm

Parzival1988 wrote:
Someone mentioned on another thread that southwest does not have a history of making announcements at the spirit party. Is that true? What makes you guys think they have something up their sleeve for this one?

Indeed they do not. Every year rumblings start but year after year, nothing is announced at this gathering. Not expecting anything but if something is announced... great.

Midwestindy

Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:06 pm

usflyguy wrote:
They even said that there will be announcements...

Where did you hear that?
2018: AMS, ATL, BOS, BWI, CDG, CLT, CMN, DCA, DFW, DTW, EWR, FLL, FRA, HPN, JFK, IAD, IAH, IND, LAX, LGA, LHR, LOS, MAD, MIA, MSP, ORD, PHL, PVD, SAN, SEA, SJD, SLC, SFO, TPA, TXL, ZRH....Loading....

jplatts

Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:12 pm

There were two articles in the Cincinnati Business Journal that said that there was demand for Southwest flights from CVG to Southwest's destinations in California with a connection through MDW, even though Southwest does not currently serve any of its California destinations nonstop from CVG and even though Southwest currently only serves MDW and BWI nonstop from CVG, and these articles can be found at https://www.bizjournals.com/cincinnati/news/2017/02/17/what-southwest-airlines-has-seen-from-cincinnati.html and https://www.bizjournals.com/cincinnati/news/2017/09/29/when-can-cincinnati-expect-more-nonstop-flights.html.

I could see Southwest adding CVG-LAS nonstop service since Southwest Airlines has multiple daily nonstops to 9 of its 10 California destinations from LAS, since Southwest has a lot of nonstop service to California from LAS with 76 daily nonstops between LAS and California on weekdays, and since Southwest would be able to connect passengers traveling from CVG to Southwest's California destinations through LAS if Southwest adds CVG-LAS nonstop service.

I could also see Southwest expanding MSP-LAS nonstop service to daily year-round nonstop service since LAS is one of the top destinations from MSP, since MSP is one of the top destinations from LAS, and since Southwest can connect passengers traveling between MSP and California through LAS on its MSP-LAS nonstop flights.

I could also see Southwest adding MEM-LAS nonstop service since MEM has limited nonstop service to destinations west of the Mississippi River, since MEM is one of the few remaining Southwest Airlines destinations in the U.S. between the West Coast and the East Coast that does not have nonstop service to LAS, since Southwest would be able to connect passengers traveling between MEM and California through LAS if Southwest added MEM-LAS nonstop service, and since Southwest would be able to provide easier access from MEM to West Coast destinations that are no longer served nonstop from MEM if it added MEM-LAS nonstop service.

alggag

Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:31 pm

airliner371 wrote:
Parzival1988 wrote:

Indeed they do not. Every year rumblings start but year after year, nothing is announced at this gathering. Not expecting anything but if something is announced... great.

Reminds me of their schedules extensions. Every time it's extension time people start rumors about possible new destinations but I don't think they have ever added a new city on schedule release day that hadn't already been announced previously as a separate announcement. If they have it was not in any time in the last decade.

msycajun

Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:34 pm

What about a SoCal domicile?

jasonfrederick

Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:43 pm

SANFan wrote:
flyfresno wrote:
Fresno!!!!

IF Fresno is to be added to the route map, this would be a great time -- and place -- to announce it! Like I said above, a new city (FAT) would be the kind of announcement I would expect to hear at this sort of function.

Does anyone know if this "Party" is a daytime thing or will it be an evening thing? In other words, do we have to wait all the way 'til tomorrow night to find out what is being announced?

bb

The party is from 7 to 11 pm Universal Studios Hollywood. But what I also found interesting was that there was an employee memo sent out saying that this week is "California Week" and that the company is also hosting a "California Strong Summit" on Wednesday in Burbank which I don't really know what is all about and am assuming is something completely separate from the company party. It also said expect some surprises during the week. Which I guess does not necessarily mean any big announcements. I wouldn't expect a big announcement at the party but maybe there's hope at this summit.

Joshu
Screener

Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:48 pm

Cmonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn BWI-SFO!
Washington-Baltimore Spotters Group

SANFan

Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:49 pm

msycajun wrote:
What about a SoCal domicile?

You mean as in the question I asked all the way back in reply #12?

(How many A.netters actually read thru a thread before asking questions? It's a bit annoying to see the same questions asked over and over by different people Especially in a relatively new and short thread...)

bb

Parzival1988

Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:03 pm

jasonfrederick wrote:
SANFan wrote:
flyfresno wrote:
Fresno!!!!

The party is from 7 to 11 pm Universal Studios Hollywood. But what I also found interesting was that there was an employee memo sent out saying that this week is "California Week" and that the company is also hosting a "California Strong Summit" on Wednesday in Burbank which I don't really know what is all about and am assuming is something completely separate from the company party. It also said expect some surprises during the week. Which I guess does not necessarily mean any big announcements. I wouldn't expect a big announcement at the party but maybe there's hope at this summit.

Interesting. I guess Hawaii seems less likely at a "California Summit". Even if the majority of Hawaii routes would be from CA. But who knows.

SANFan

Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:07 pm

jasonfrederick wrote:

Thanks for the info Jason. I'll just have to pay attention tomorrow -- all day, and evening too!

I'm keeping in mind all the speculating a few weeks ago about the conference in Hawaii that WN was hosting... and how not a single thing came out of it. So, as others have said, nothing yet to get excited about here, but still...

Plus, at least it's been reported that there are supposed to be some announcements made this time -- that's different and promising!

I'm not surprised that WN is holding a "California Summit" given their on-going battle with AS for the control of CA air service. (Not that I ever expected AS to surpass WN in CA but AAG has been -- and will eventually continue to -- make a big splash with their growth in the Golden State.) AS has been forced to hibernate for a while now -- no new route announcements of any kind in 6 months now -- so I can certainly see WN taking advantage of that situation.

WN is by far the "owner" of intra-CA air service but why not enhance their dominance with a couple of new CA cities (e.g., FAT, PSP) and/or a gaggle of new flights from CA to the Islands? A crew base somewhere in SoCal would also seem like a good way to emphasize WN's commitment to the state.

bb

jplatts

Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:47 pm

Will Southwest be announcing nonstop service from OAK to BOS, DTW, FLL, IND, MSP, RDU, and/or PHL in the near future? Southwest does not currently have nonstop service to these 7 destinations from any of the 3 SF Bay Area airports, but Spirit does serve DTW nonstop from OAK, Virgin America will be starting SFO-RDU nonstop service on October 19th, and Alaska Airlines and/or Virgin America already have nonstop service to the other 5 destinations from SFO.

ucdtim17

Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:09 pm

jplatts wrote:
Will Southwest be announcing nonstop service from OAK to BOS, DTW, FLL, IND, MSP, RDU, and/or PHL in the near future? Southwest does not currently have nonstop service to these 7 destinations from any of the 3 SF Bay Area airports, but Spirit does serve DTW nonstop from OAK, Virgin America will be starting SFO-RDU nonstop service on October 19th, and Alaska Airlines and/or Virgin America already have nonstop service to the other 5 destinations from SFO.

They have served OAK-PHL in the past (late 90s-early 00s?) but I think the others would be first time

flyfresno

Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:41 pm

amadorE175 wrote:
I'd love to see SMF-PVR and really just more SMF flying in general. If Hawaii happens, they'd probably sprinkle their Hawaii flights all across the state with SMF hopefully getting a flight or two.

Haven't they announced like 20 new flights from SMF in the past few months? That's not enough?

AAlaxfan

Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:23 pm

LGB-DTW
LAX-DTW
BUR-DTW
SNA-DTW
Anyplace in California-DTW

Come on a.net, everyone knows DTW is the place to fly to!!
Grumpy. Not a dwarf, not an attitude. It's a lifestyle.

Jshank83

Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:07 pm

AAlaxfan wrote:
LGB-DTW
LAX-DTW
BUR-DTW
SNA-DTW

:lol:

wnflyguy

Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:45 pm

WN has already known for a few weeks that SNA getting axed again from JWA 2018 allocation.
Rumors have BUR and ONT getting the additional flying in April 2018 with the freed up aircraft time SNA is losing.
Predictions and rumors today have BUR picking up additional 2 SFO, 1 DEN and 1 New Daily MDW!

We shall see tomorrow's around 10 AM PST if the summit brings true.

In addition ONT rumored to be picking up 3 SFO and 1 additional LAS flight in April.

All this comes at the expense of Orange County Airport 2018 allocation.

And last the odd hopefull rumors our Hawaii service and or FAT added to the WN map.

Flyguy
my post are my opinion only and not those of southwest airlines and or airtran airlines.

cvgComair

Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:52 pm

jplatts wrote:
There were two articles in the Cincinnati Business Journal that said that there was demand for Southwest flights from CVG to Southwest's destinations in California with a connection through MDW, even though Southwest does not currently serve any of its California destinations nonstop from CVG and even though Southwest currently only serves MDW and BWI nonstop from CVG, and these articles can be found at https://www.bizjournals.com/cincinnati/news/2017/02/17/what-southwest-airlines-has-seen-from-cincinnati.html and https://www.bizjournals.com/cincinnati/news/2017/09/29/when-can-cincinnati-expect-more-nonstop-flights.html.

I could see Southwest adding CVG-LAS nonstop service since Southwest Airlines has multiple daily nonstops to 9 of its 10 California destinations from LAS, since Southwest has a lot of nonstop service to California from LAS with 76 daily nonstops between LAS and California on weekdays, and since Southwest would be able to connect passengers traveling from CVG to Southwest's California destinations through LAS if Southwest adds CVG-LAS nonstop service.

Those article you quoted specifically mention it will be at least 6 more months before WN makes a decision on future routes, let alone them actually starting. It is going to be a while before they expand at CVG. They are not going to be announcing any CVG routes until then.
Next: CPH-CDG (Air France A318), CDG-BOS (Air France A330-200), BOS-CVG (Delta Air Lines CRJ-900)
A319/320/332/333, B712/722/732/733/738/739/752/753/763/764/772/773/788, CRJ-100/2/7/9, ERJ-145/75, MD-88/90, S340

Midwestindy

Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:52 pm

wnflyguy wrote:
WN has already known for a few weeks that SNA getting axed again from JWA 2018 allocation.
Rumors have BUR and ONT getting the additional flying in April 2018 with the freed up aircraft time SNA is losing.
Predictions and rumors today have BUR picking up additional 2 SFO, 1 DEN and 1 New Daily MDW!

We shall see tomorrow's around 10 AM PST if the summit brings true.

In addition ONT rumored to be picking up 3 SFO and 1 additional LAS flight in April.

All this comes at the expense of Orange County Airport 2018 allocation.

And last the odd hopefull rumors our Hawaii service and or FAT added to the WN map.

Flyguy

HI won't be announced tomorrow I can say that with certainty, I have a feeling that when HI is announced we will know before hand.....
2018: AMS, ATL, BOS, BWI, CDG, CLT, CMN, DCA, DFW, DTW, EWR, FLL, FRA, HPN, JFK, IAD, IAH, IND, LAX, LGA, LHR, LOS, MAD, MIA, MSP, ORD, PHL, PVD, SAN, SEA, SJD, SLC, SFO, TPA, TXL, ZRH....Loading....

masgniw

Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:01 am

gregn21 wrote:
In order of most to least likely in my opinion:
1. LAX-TPA, MCO, FLL
2. LAX-SEA
3. LAX-EWR
4. Fresno
5. OAK-Hawaii
6. LAX-Hawaii
7. Canada (Random, but I think they might pull the trigger)

NK is pulling out of LAX-SEA -- time to move in!

ADrum23

Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:01 am

I hope BNA-SJC is announced or something new to California from BNA.

Not to be a homer, but it amazes me that most airports that are similar sized to BNA (AUS, RDU, IND, STL, MSY, etc) all have had new service announced recently that is starting in the spring (March, April, May, etc) from WN, F9, NK, G4, etc. Yet, other than the BA LHR flight starting in May, not one new BNA flight has been announced that will start in Spring 2018.

Midwestindy

Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:12 am

jplatts wrote:

With the addition of year round VX IND-SFO, and 2x daily UA IND-SFO I don't know how much space there is in the IND-Bay Area market. Maybe summer seasonal at best, but then again a LCC could really stimulate traffic on that route....

rbavfan

Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:05 am

ADrum23 wrote:
I hope BNA-SJC is announced or something new to California from BNA.

Not to be a homer, but it amazes me that most airports that are similar sized to BNA (AUS, RDU, IND, STL, MSY, etc) all have had new service announced recently that is starting in the spring (March, April, May, etc) from WN, F9, NK, G4, etc. Yet, other than the BA LHR flight starting in May, not one new BNA flight has been announced that will start in Spring 2018.

Just because it's the same size airport does not mean they need a new or will get a new destination. It's based on loads from point A to point B. If enough passengers are flying the route they might add a NS.

WaywardMemphian

Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:55 am

jplatts wrote:

I could also see Southwest expanding MSP-LAS nonstop service to daily year-round nonstop service since LAS is one of the top destinations from MSP, since MSP is one of the top destinations from LAS, and since Southwest can connect passengers traveling between MSP and California through LAS on its MSP-LAS nonstop flights.

I could also see Southwest adding MEM-LAS nonstop service since MEM has limited nonstop service to destinations west of the Mississippi River, since MEM is one of the few remaining Southwest Airlines destinations in the U.S. between the West Coast and the East Coast that does not have nonstop service to LAS, since Southwest would be able to connect passengers traveling between MEM and California through LAS if Southwest added MEM-LAS nonstop service, and since Southwest would be able to provide easier access from MEM to West Coast destinations that are no longer served nonstop from MEM if it added MEM-LAS nonstop service.

I feel a MEM/LAS flight would come at the expense of Little Rock but agree with your assessment on further connecting California. MEM/DEN would also help especially for connecting to the Pacific Northwest.

Which begs the question, when will Southwest serve Jackson Hole with it's growth in Denver?

MEM/FFL seems to be plausable to me.

Another thing about MEM, Southwest's connections to the Northeast(NYC in particular) in Memphis is horrible looking at late May in 2018, there's only around 4 choices and all but one seem to be 2 and 3 stop options. All are expensive as hell. My experience this summer when my flight from BWI to MEM came from Providence and over 40 people didn't get off at BWI was kinda eye opening. Kinda speaks to the Boston area hole in service at MEM. (Hello Jet Blue)

jplatts

Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:19 am

Midwestindy wrote:
jplatts wrote:

With the addition of year round VX IND-SFO, and 2x daily UA IND-SFO I don't know how much space there is in the IND-Bay Area market. Maybe summer seasonal at best, but then again a LCC could really stimulate traffic on that route....

I was thinking that Southwest might possibly add IND-OAK nonstop service in order to strengthen its California presence since Southwest has stated that it wants to retain its dominance in California.

flymco753

Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:22 am

jplatts wrote:
Midwestindy wrote:
jplatts wrote:

I was thinking that Southwest might possibly add IND-OAK nonstop service in order to strengthen its California presence since Southwest has stated that it wants to retain its dominance in California.
AS is rapidly growing in CA, so AS technically has the upper hand because they're essentially the airline of OR and WA with a substantial presence in CA.
Resort, and other ground transportation options are on level 1.

*Future Route Network Planner*

amadorE175

Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:48 am

flyfresno wrote:
amadorE175 wrote:
I'd love to see SMF-PVR and really just more SMF flying in general. If Hawaii happens, they'd probably sprinkle their Hawaii flights all across the state with SMF hopefully getting a flight or two. And FAT would be great. It'd be good to give folks in the Central Valley the choice to fly WN without having to drive out of the area.

Haven't they announced like 20 new flights from SMF in the past few months? That's not enough?

True, SMF has some new destinations but I think everyone would like more serivce at their home airports. No harm roping them into conversations about further WN expansion, especially when the WN-AS battle for California heats up. I did mention that FAT should get some love too so I'm not completely selfish!

ericm2031

Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:16 am

amadorE175 wrote:
flyfresno wrote:
amadorE175 wrote:

True, SMF has some new destinations but I think everyone would like more serivce at their home airports. No harm roping them into conversations about further WN expansion, especially when the WN-AS battle for California heats up. I did mention that FAT should get some love too so I'm not completely selfish!

SMF has plenty of space for WN to expand at little to no cost to them as the gates are all CUTE in Terminal B and there's plenty of space and less congestion than the Bay Area airports. They can also focus their Bay Area traffic on O&D to fend of AS instead of sending connections through there.

I'd expect all NorCal airports to get BNA and HOU service soon. Maybe even some more flights into EWR too once they get their fleet growing. If SJU takes awhile to recover, that could also free up some planes until more MAX's come online.

WN732

Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:16 am

flymco753 wrote:
jplatts wrote:
Midwestindy wrote:

AS is rapidly growing in CA, so AS technically has the upper hand because they're essentially the airline of OR and WA with a substantial presence in CA.

They hardly have even close to the number of unique N/S destinations to/from CA, and not even close to the intra CA network that WN does. Even with VX included it's not the same. AS truly matters only from LAX and SFO

flymco753

Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:41 pm

AAlaxfan wrote:
LGB-DTW
LAX-DTW
BUR-DTW
SNA-DTW

Totally unnecessary, you don’t have anything better to do with your time?
Resort, and other ground transportation options are on level 1.

*Future Route Network Planner*

airliner371

Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:45 pm

flymco753 wrote:
AAlaxfan wrote:
LGB-DTW
LAX-DTW
BUR-DTW
SNA-DTW

And while I don't disagree, your comment seems even more unnecessary. If you don't agree with a post, or find it "unnecessary," then don't give it the time of day, and certainly don't respond to it, because when you do, you get posts like this that just seem to extend the "unnecessary."

Parzival1988

Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:45 pm

Anyone following the events today? Still don't see anything out there about announcements or a panel today

AAlaxfan

Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:52 pm

flymco753 wrote:
AAlaxfan wrote:
LGB-DTW
LAX-DTW
BUR-DTW
SNA-DTW

Actually, no I don't. I'm retired, got all the time in the world to make comments like this. If you don't care for the sarcasm in the comment, then I suggest you just skip over it.

AAlaxfan

Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:02 pm

airliner371 wrote:
flymco753 wrote:
AAlaxfan wrote:
LGB-DTW
LAX-DTW
BUR-DTW
SNA-DTW

And while I don't disagree, your comment seems even more unnecessary. If you don't agree with a post, or find it "unnecessary," then don't give it the time of day, and certainly don't respond to it, because when you do, you get posts like this that just seem to extend the "unnecessary."

Which led me to my previous post and of course this one.

The point of my post was simple, everyone on A.net has their opinion on where WN should fly next to and from in California. All of which is speculation and wishful thinking. I just combined the most talked about, overlooked destination/hub (in my opinion, based on other 'airline x announces route y posts") and applied it to this topic. Again, if you don't like it ignore it,that's fine with me. If you liked it, enjoy the chuckle it was meant to give you.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos