ZK-NBT

Re: Australian Aviation Thread - January 2018

Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:22 pm

a19901213 wrote:
Just got notification from my Qanta app that my flight to HND just got delayed to 3:00pm tomorrow. (OMG)

Gonna give them a call later and see if they can put me the Osaka flight tomorrow morning.....(My ultimate destination but I need to cancel my seperate JAL ITM booking)

Does it have anything to do with recent disruption in US and tight fleet ulitilization?

Really disappointed because I could have booked on NH or CX instead

Totally to do with fleet utilisation, 1 aircraft goes U/S and another flight is affected, HND has a 17hr ground time so it often suffers in this case.

Disappointing yes I agree but it’s out your control, you had no idea it would happen. Hope you get it sorted and get there either way.

HM7

Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:02 pm

Anyway now that thats over with, would it be ridiculous to propse the 747-8 as a viable answer to project sunrise?
CRJ200, Q400, E175, E195, MD88, MD90, A320, A332, A380, B717, B734, B738, B739, B752, B762, B763, B744, B744ER

CraigAnderson

Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:08 pm

'Five elephants in the room': Virgin Australia dances ownership tango
http://www.smh.com.au/business/aviation ... 4yydg.html

"After years of speculation and minority shareholder angst, Virgin Australia last year confirmed what many had long taken for granted: privatisation was on the cards.
With less than 9 per cent of its shares traded freely on the stockmarket, the carrier is firmly in the control of its five largest investors, and in November chair Elizabeth Bryan said the board was acting in the best interests of all shareholders by exploring privatisation.
Virgin has not updated the market since, declining to comment when contacted this week.
Albert Wong, the Sydney stockbroker and corporate adviser who negotiated Nanshan’s purchase of its shares from Air New Zealand in mid-2016 for $260 million, said a major ownership shake-up was a key premise behind that investment.
“The share register was basically five elephants in the room,” Mr Wong told Fairfax Media.
“It was a structure that’s just not sustainable long term, so either it would be privatised or possibly taken over at some stage by one of the major players.”
While stressing he could not talk on behalf of Nanshan, he said the Chinese group was a “passive investor” in Virgin that would give due consideration to any privatisation offer."

eamondzhang

Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:10 pm

a19901213 wrote:
Just got notification from my Qanta app that my flight to HND just got delayed to 3:00pm tomorrow. (OMG)

Gonna give them a call later and see if they can put me the Osaka flight tomorrow morning.....(My ultimate destination but I need to cancel my seperate JAL ITM booking)

Does it have anything to do with recent disruption in US and tight fleet ulitilization?

The delays in US shouldn't have much influence. If HND flight is delayed overnight it's normally at least one plane broke down that is causing the delay. It looks like -OEF went out of service since its arrival from LA on 11th, while -OEG went tech in HKG causing the overnight delay of QF128 so this might be the reason.

And someone just mentioned before, if your HND flight is delayed overnight, it will have to depart in the afternoon since HND will only allow you to land between 10pm and 7am for any flights scheduled to land between the period.

HM7 wrote:
Anyway now that thats over with, would it be ridiculous to propse the 747-8 as a viable answer to project sunrise?

It would, the plane a white elephant, the plane doesn't have much range over the current version but burns a lot more fuel for basically no real benefits. You can't reach Europe with this thing. Just check how many 747-8 passenger versions are built these days.

Michael

qf2220

Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:17 pm

TN486 wrote:
Gentleman, (and Ladies). The reasons I enjoy the Ozzie thread so much is as follows: 1. There are many different "interests" that post on this thread with their very own thoughts and ideas. 2. Up until now those with an axe to grind, or have a big ego, have been tolerated because they have not got "personal" towards other thread posters. 3. In most instances, those who post on this thread have shown a remarkable respect for each others opinion even though they may not agree with such opinion, and I can understand why, because there is going to be someone out there that wont agree with yours (opinion).When I joined A Net so many years ago, one of the conditions was "always take the high road and others will follow". Healthy and robust discussion I enjoy, so please people, let's not stuff it up for each other..

Seconded.

Perhaps some of the newer posters could go back across the last few years (and yes I mean years) of the Australian Aviation threads and see how we have conducted ourselves. Our conversations have been noted by others on airliners.net as being some of the best quality and best temperament on the boards, lets keep it that way.

brucetiki

Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:19 pm

travelhound wrote:
Up till 2014 Virgin Australia was continuously growing its share of the market. On face value this was going to be a successful transformation of the airline.

......but there was a considerable amount of cost associated with this. Virgin Australia:

a. effectively started a new airline, Virgin Australia Regional Airlines.
b. invested heavily in new aircraft, seating, lounges and branding.
c. included meals / other ancillary services in their fare structures.

I think VA have a very loose interpretation of the term 'meals'. A biscuit and cup of water/juice does not constitute a meal.

HM7

Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:40 pm

brucetiki wrote:
travelhound wrote:
Up till 2014 Virgin Australia was continuously growing its share of the market. On face value this was going to be a successful transformation of the airline.

......but there was a considerable amount of cost associated with this. Virgin Australia:

I think VA have a very loose interpretation of the term 'meals'. A biscuit and cup of water/juice does not constitute a meal.

American Airlines would think otherwise
CRJ200, Q400, E175, E195, MD88, MD90, A320, A332, A380, B717, B734, B738, B739, B752, B762, B763, B744, B744ER

CraigAnderson

Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:46 pm

Qantas' third Boeing 787-9, ZNC, to be named 'Quokka', with 'Skippy' to follow later this year
https://www.qantasnewsroom.com.au/media ... est-of-wa/

zkncj

Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:18 am

brucetiki wrote:
travelhound wrote:

Agreed - the fact they marked all domestic flights have an snack should looked at by the ACCC, you could hardly call an biscuit smaller than an 50c coin an snack.

Similar to there lounges; we're apparently soup and toasted sandwitches are an meal

waoz1

Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:23 am

EK reducing services out of Brisbane
Reads a bit like a mixed bag, dropping a380 during certain periods

https://www.ausbt.com.au/emirates-pause ... ource=hero

a19901213

Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:31 am

ZK-NBT wrote:
a19901213 wrote:

Totally to do with fleet utilisation, 1 aircraft goes U/S and another flight is affected, HND has a 17hr ground time so it often suffers in this case.

Disappointing yes I agree but it’s out your control, you had no idea it would happen. Hope you get it sorted and get there either way.

Thanks mate..I called Qantas this morning and luckily they were able to book me on the flight to Osaka tomorrow morning. On the plus side I bought business class ticket this time so it'll actually be like slight upgrade from 744 Skybed to 333 Suite.

Also JAL domestic ticket can almost be refunded by full amount so save few bucks for me.

eamondzhang wrote:
a19901213 wrote:

The delays in US shouldn't have much influence. If HND flight is delayed overnight it's normally at least one plane broke down that is causing the delay. It looks like -OEF went out of service since its arrival from LA on 11th, while -OEG went tech in HKG causing the overnight delay of QF128 so this might be the reason.

And someone just mentioned before, if your HND flight is delayed overnight, it will have to depart in the afternoon since HND will only allow you to land between 10pm and 7am for any flights scheduled to land between the period.

HM7 wrote:

It would, the plane a white elephant, the plane doesn't have much range over the current version but burns a lot more fuel for basically no real benefits. You can't reach Europe with this thing. Just check how many 747-8 passenger versions are built these days.

Michael

It's actually quite interesting that they won't let you land in HND outside the period that your slot belongs to. (10pm - 7am)
No wonder why they have this strange ETD 15:00 with 22:35 arrival to avoid arriving too early.

sq256

Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:34 am

waoz1 wrote:

It's a "down-gauge", not a service reduction.

BNE's A380 down-gauged to 77W between June and August 2018 (already loaded in schedules), with the third daily up-gauged from 77L to 77W in the corresponding period.

Obzerva

Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:48 am

sq256 wrote:
waoz1 wrote:

It's a "down-gauge", not a service reduction.

BNE's A380 down-gauged to 77W between June and August 2018 (already loaded in schedules), with the third daily up-gauged from 77L to 77W in the corresponding period.

and if the Australian-Qatari bilateral is ever amended to allow QR more flights per week so they could enter BNE, I'm pretty sure we'd see the A380 return year round pretty quick.

tullamarine

Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:05 am

CraigAnderson wrote:
Qantas' third Boeing 787-9, ZNC, to be named 'Quokka', with 'Skippy' to follow later this year

The puerile naming policy Qantas has chosen for their 787s is very disappointing. Historically QF have named fleets after place names (747/738/A330) or significant people (A380). The 787 names are infantile and lack any cohesion or style. Fortunately VA did away with the stupid names that DJ went with and have gone for the quite classy beach name portfolio. It's a pity QF have taken a backward step on this.
717, 721/2, 732/3/4/5/7/8/9, 742/3/4, 752/3, 762/3, 772/E/W, 300,310, 319,320/1, 332/3, 359, 388, DC9, DC10, F28, F100, 142,143, E90, CR2, D82/3/4, SF3, ATR

jupiter2

Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:19 am

tullamarine wrote:
CraigAnderson wrote:

The puerile naming policy Qantas has chosen for their 787s is very disappointing. Historically QF have named fleets after place names (747/738/A330) or significant people (A380). The 787 names are infantile and lack any cohesion or style. Fortunately VA did away with the stupid names that DJ went with and have gone for the quite classy beach name portfolio. It's a pity QF have taken a backward step on this.

I for one find it disappointing that you are disappointed in the chosen names for the 787 fleet at QF. I think it's nice that they can name them after native animals and look forward to Blue Ringed Octopus, Red Bellied Black Snake and Funnel Web Spider, when all the cute and cuddly ones have been used up.

Obzerva

Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:29 am

jupiter2 wrote:
tullamarine wrote:
CraigAnderson wrote:

I for one find it disappointing that you are disappointed in the chosen names for the 787 fleet at QF. I think it's nice that they can name them after native animals and look forward to Blue Ringed Octopus, Red Bellied Black Snake and Funnel Web Spider, when all the cute and cuddly ones have been used up.

and for the nervous flyer, nothing says "it'll be ok, you'll make it" like an aircraft called Thylacine. :bouncy:

A350OZ

Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:31 am

jupiter2 wrote:
tullamarine wrote:
CraigAnderson wrote:

And not to forget 'Bin Chicken', which could come in a black & (dirty) white special livery :lol: .

CraigAnderson

Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:49 am

jupiter2 wrote:
tullamarine wrote:

It's ALL about the marketing and publicity! Do you reckon QF would get anywhere near the exposure if the 787s were named after famous people or place names? Just as well we didn't name them after famous Aussies or the 'Rolf Harris' would have been rushed into the paintshop for a re-do!

TN486

Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:55 am

^^ re post 397 from Mariner. A remarkable 22 min video from a presentation from the CEO of QF Alan Joyce at a CAPA conference in Ireland. For mine, a must watch.
remember the t shirt "I own an airline"on the front - "qantas" on the back

qf2220

Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:28 am

A350OZ wrote:
jupiter2 wrote:
tullamarine wrote:

And not to forget 'Bin Chicken', which could come in a black & (dirty) white special livery :lol: .

Agreed, I think they could have done much better with the names here. Especially when there could be upwards of 50 789s in the fleet - what potentially crackpot names are you going to be resorting to then???

Bin Chicken would require the importation of some Air France special skills to ensure that the white is appropriately dirty looking....

undertheradar

Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:34 am

tullamarine wrote:
CraigAnderson wrote:

Has been a great PR/Marketing success for QF. Getting the general public involved in naming an aircraft. Was lots of fun. Great for the kids (and the 'older' kids :) ) who may have chosen one or more of the shortlisted names to be used, People playing 'spot the aircraft they have named'...priceless! :D Was a bit of fun! But I do realize this is 'social media' (oxymoron ;) ), where 'disappointment'/whining prevails on any number of other 'puerile' topics/subjects! ITS CALLED FUN. SOME PEOPLE SHOULD TRY IT SOME TIME :D

waoz1

Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:52 am

tullamarine wrote:
CraigAnderson wrote:

From a marketing point of view calling it Quokka is a boost to WA tourism especially if it is used on the Perth-London services. Rodger Federer had a photo with a Quokka and 100s on millions saw it.
Maybe we can call it the Quokka route :)

Obzerva

Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:01 am

undertheradar wrote:
tullamarine wrote:
CraigAnderson wrote:

Has been a great PR/Marketing success for QF. Getting the general public involved in naming an aircraft. Was lots of fun. Great for the kids (and the 'older' kids :) ) who may have chosen one or more of the shortlisted names to be used, People playing 'spot the aircraft they have named'...priceless! :D Was a bit of fun! But I do realize this is 'social media' (oxymoron ;) ), where 'disappointment'/whining prevails on any number of other 'puerile' topics/subjects! ITS CALLED FUN. SOME PEOPLE SHOULD TRY IT SOME TIME :D

call me a cynic, but it could also have been a case of the names of the aircraft already been decided upon by Marketing, THEN asking the public to get involved, knowing full well that the answers they already had would likely be in there. It creates public buy in and buckets of free publicity on social and fawning regular media, and you still get to have the names that the marketing dept wanted because you're bound to get the answer you want when you ask a single open ended question tens of thousands of times....

JBusworth

Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:05 am

a19901213 wrote:
ZK-NBT wrote:
a19901213 wrote:

Thanks mate..I called Qantas this morning and luckily they were able to book me on the flight to Osaka tomorrow morning. On the plus side I bought business class ticket this time so it'll actually be like slight upgrade from 744 Skybed to 333 Suite.

Also JAL domestic ticket can almost be refunded by full amount so save few bucks for me.

eamondzhang wrote:
a19901213 wrote:

HM7 wrote:

Michael

It's actually quite interesting that they won't let you land in HND outside the period that your slot belongs to. (10pm - 7am)
No wonder why they have this strange ETD 15:00 with 22:35 arrival to avoid arriving too early.

It relates to the fact that Haneda is one of the most slot restricted airports in the world. The rule is that no flights from non-Asian destinations can arrive or depart between 7am - 10pm, which means Qantas delays the flight until they can land at Haneda after 10pm. There wouldn't likely be any landing slots, gates or crew available to work Qantas arrivals outside these times anyway.

mariner

Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:11 am

TN486 wrote:
^^ re post 397 from Mariner. A remarkable 22 min video from a presentation from the CEO of QF Alan Joyce at a CAPA conference in Ireland. For mine, a must watch.

I'd love to see it. Do you have a link to it, perhaps?

mariner
aeternum nauta

waoz1

Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:28 am

Quokka in business is a good way to promote. Especially in the UK

Hope the link to the image works!
Last edited by waoz1 on Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

openskies88

Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:30 am

zkncj wrote:
brucetiki wrote:
travelhound wrote:

Agreed - the fact they marked all domestic flights have an snack should looked at by the ACCC, you could hardly call an biscuit smaller than an 50c coin an snack.

Similar to there lounges; we're apparently soup and toasted sandwitches are an meal

Refer to the ACCC? That's a bit of a stretch.

In September last year, VA introduced upgraded snacks on triangle routes between SYD-MEL-BNE, triangle flights to ADL and SYD/MEL-CBR. This will roll out to the entire network in March of this year. I flew QF in December and noticed on a lunchtime SYD-MEL sector that they had an identical snack to one of VA's (celery, crackers and spicy capsicum dip), right down to the same supplier.

All transcontinental fares on VA include a boxed hot meal as well as soft drinks, beer and wine.

Yes, the biggest point of difference in terms of food on QF domestic compared to VA is that Qantas generally has a more substantial meal or snack depending on the time of day, special meals on some routes, complimentary soft drinks, and complimentary beer and wine is available on most flights departing after midday or 4pm depending on the routing (while VA offer this on domestic flights departing between 5pm-7pm Monday to Friday). But Virgin is getting there.

As for lounge meals, this provides a good comparison: https://www.ausbt.com.au/qantas-vs-virgin-australia-battle-of-the-business-lounge-breakfast

undertheradar

Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:39 am

So many 'negative nellies'.. ooops and 'neds'...dont wanna be accused of sexism...oh well, each to their own. HAPPY FLYING EVERYONE :)

qf789
Topic Author

Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:44 am

Malindo Air has received traffic rights for daily KUL-DPS-MEL from April 18

https://twitter.com/airlineroute/status ... 0407546880
Forum Moderator

zkncj

Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:14 am

openskies88 wrote:
zkncj wrote:
brucetiki wrote:

Refer to the ACCC? That's a bit of a stretch.

In September last year, VA introduced upgraded snacks on triangle routes between SYD-MEL-BNE, triangle flights to ADL and SYD/MEL-CBR. This will roll out to the entire network in March of this year. I flew QF in December and noticed on a lunchtime SYD-MEL sector that they had an identical snack to one of VA's (celery, crackers and spicy capsicum dip), right down to the same supplier.

One of the key-points on VA homepage at the moment is promoting 'Complimentary Food on Domestic Flights' probably should be worded more 'some flights'

undertheradar

Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:27 am

zkncj wrote:
openskies88 wrote:
zkncj wrote:

One of the key-points on VA homepage at the moment is promoting 'Complimentary Food on Domestic Flights' probably should be worded more 'some flights'

Why? food is food is food...a biscuit is food, a pretzel is food, a sandwich is food, an apple is food...a piece of apple is food, just as much as a hot option is food etc etc etc Its all food (I looked up the meaning lol) HAPPY FLYING EVERYONE :)

NTLDaz

Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:49 am

I fly extensively for work and mainly on Qantas which has gotten me to Platinum status. I mainly fly to Cairns and Darwin from Newcastle via Brisbane.

I think Qantas is a fantastic airline but when you fly 3 weeks a month you quickly get sick of the vegetarian slop served up.

I sometimes fly the other 3 airlines due to schedule and it's actually nice to have a BoB option.

As for free drinks I don't see them on most of my flights - I think they're available on flights departing between 4 and 7 or to Perth. Even on the Farwin flights it's 6 bucks a can.

All of our airlines are OK. I usually have to fly Rex and Skytrans on my trips as well.

qf789
Topic Author

Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:32 am

REX has called one its aircraft Parkes which operated the Rex Hound Dog Express to the Parkes Elvis Festival

https://twitter.com/Parkes_Council/stat ... 7535940608

https://twitter.com/RexAirlines/status/ ... 4466636800
Forum Moderator

Gemuser

Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:47 am

mariner wrote:
TN486 wrote:

I'd love to see it. Do you have a link to it, perhaps?

mariner

Mariner! The link is in your own post: No 397!!!
For convenience here it is again:
https://centreforaviation.com/insights/ ... wth-218946

Gemuser

TN486

Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:24 am

^^Thanks Gemuser, I wasn't quite sure how I should reply. Sorry Mariner, it was the "perhaps" that threw me. I have been in fits of laughter relative to the extra names suggested for the 789's. I am absolutely dumbfounded that it appears that no one has suggested "Magpie". (NO, I am not a Collingwood supporter).!!!! Go doggies.

mariner

Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:38 am

Gemuser wrote:
For convenience here it is again:

Gemuser

Ohhhh - that one. Sorry, I thought you meant a different one. Thanks. Image

mariner
aeternum nauta

TN486

Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:39 am

https://centreforaviation.com/insights/video

Another very recent conversation with a QF leader relative to corporate, current thinking, innovation etc. A bit of a reality check for the "armchair CEO's" amongst us. And of course, a bit of Aussie humour during the interview as well. Well done CAPA.

eamondzhang

Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:02 pm

a19901213 wrote:

Yeah same goes for all carriers who have slots at HND. That's why once QF25 is delayed overnight they took off at 1400 minimum.

JBusworth wrote:
It relates to the fact that Haneda is one of the most slot restricted airports in the world. The rule is that no flights from non-Asian destinations can arrive or depart between 7am - 10pm, which means Qantas delays the flight until they can land at Haneda after 10pm. There wouldn't likely be any landing slots, gates or crew available to work Qantas arrivals outside these times anyway.

They do have heaps of flights to non-Asian destinations during the day time. It's just not to Oceania. They have flights to all major cities like JFK, LHR, ORD, FRA, CDG, LAX, SFO to name a few.

Cheers
Michael

ben175

Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:46 pm

Managed to score a seat on the QF10 PER-MEL sector in April for $1 more than the normal domestic flights.

I thought the 789 service was always going to be priced way higher? Or is it to do with loads and how many people are going LHR MEL?

qf789
Topic Author

Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:22 pm

VH-ZNC has just departed PAE on her first flight

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/vh-znc

VH-ZNC performed a taxi test on 11 Jan, B1 flight was cancelled

http://kpae.blogspot.com.au/
Forum Moderator

XAM2175

Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:09 pm

ben175 wrote:
I thought the 789 service was always going to be priced way higher? Or is it to do with loads and how many people are going LHR MEL?

That was always supposition here based on the idea - very reasonably - that every MEL-PER passenger flown is a MEL-LHR passenger potentially left behind, but I don't believe there was ever official confirmation that would be the case.

If it's any point of comparison, I flew QF8 BNE-SYD (the 744ERs couldn't make DFW-SYD non-stop) for one dollar less than the normal domestic that departed five minutes earlier.

I would imagine too that once the novelty of the 787 wears off most passengers will be sufficiently deterred by the D-Pass procedure and earlier check-in time to negate the need for any major financial disincentives.

And of course to reverse the argument - if they've already sold x number of PER-LHR and LHR-PER seats, then they'll know they can safely sell the same number of MEL-PER-MEL seats as they're already lost to MEL-LHR-MEL journies.

qf2220

Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:35 pm

waoz1 wrote:
tullamarine wrote:
CraigAnderson wrote:

From a marketing point of view calling it Quokka is a boost to WA tourism especially if it is used on the Perth-London services. Rodger Federer had a photo with a Quokka and 100s on millions saw it.
Maybe we can call it the Quokka route :)

So what, dedicate a plane to a route because of its name? Not the best idea if youre wanting to keep fleet utilisation high and maximise the revenue potential....

qf2220

Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:38 pm

qf789 wrote:
REX has called one its aircraft Parkes which operated the Rex Hound Dog Express to the Parkes Elvis Festival

Has REX had a livery change?

qf2220

Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:39 pm

Question on the new QF9/10 via PER - did we ever work out if it was part of the QF/EK JV?

Gemuser

Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:22 pm

qf2220 wrote:
Question on the new QF9/10 via PER - did we ever work out if it was part of the QF/EK JV?

I thought this was settled last year.
This flight can not be part of the JV because EK does NOT have traffic rights Australia-UK, so unless they can secure them, which would be unprecedented, it can't happen.

Gemuser

HM7

Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:26 pm

Any news on the Brisbane-based 787s for QF? I.e. routes/booking dates?
Last edited by HM7 on Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

qf2220

Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:33 pm

Gemuser wrote:
qf2220 wrote:

I thought this was settled last year.
This flight can not be part of the JV because EK does NOT have traffic rights Australia-UK, so unless they can secure them, which would be unprecedented, it can't happen.

Gemuser

Thanks Gemuser - I missed some of the conversations last year and my rereading this week hasdn't found that answer.

ZK-NBT

Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:41 am

HM7 wrote:
Any news on the Brisbane-based 787s for QF? I.e. routes/booking dates?

You will no when it’s anniunced publicly, anything at this stage on here is speculation which is fine. BNE-LAX we no about but no start date announced yet. I’m going with ORD for the next 2 maybe 4 weekly with BNE-LAX 9 weekly initially with a daily JFK tag.

qf789
Topic Author

Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:00 am

qf2220 wrote:
qf789 wrote:

Has REX had a livery change?

I dont think so, it appears to be a one off at this stage
Forum Moderator

qf789
Topic Author

Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:40 am

Paparazzi are reportedly hacking into private flight itineraries of celebrities

https://twitter.com/perthnow/status/952004829601255424
Forum Moderator

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos