AmericanMD80

Are Inflight-Movies Making A Comeback?

Fri Mar 01, 2002 8:27 am

Alright,

I have a question for you all...

Are inflight movies coming back?

I read on the trip reports forum that on some recent domestic trips people reported watching movies during flights (Delta Horizon)... and on another forum @ USAviation.com I read that USAirways inflight movies would be back at the beginning of march!

Also, I am making a trip to FLL in April, (on Delta, my aircraft are CRJ,757,763,727) and I was wondering if you think I will have a movie or Delta Horizons, also what is Delta Horizons?

Thanks, I am sorry if this is a dumb question or whatever, but I was curious!

Joe
~americanmd80~
do what you like . like what you do . life is good

blink182

RE: Are Inflight-Movies Making A Comeback?

Fri Mar 01, 2002 12:03 pm

I never thought they really "went out." I mean, on most of my flights with time permitting, I have usually seen something more than the safety video on the monitors.

blink
Give me a break, I created this username when I was a kid...

ILUV767

Fri Mar 01, 2002 2:40 pm

United never cut movies out of its flights, they just reduced the amount of movies shown system wide per month.

I L U V 7 6 7

rooinc

Fri Mar 01, 2002 4:28 pm

When did they ever go away?

--TJ

2cn

Fri Mar 01, 2002 8:05 pm

"Delta Horizons" is what Delta calls its IFE movies and short programs lineup(I may be off on the movies, but I remember something about Horizons when the movie would start...).. but I know for sure that is what they call their short program lineup- which usualy consists of like CNN InFlight, during the Olympics a special Olympics feature, and sitcoms such as Friends, Freiser, etc. The best way to figure out what may be shown is to look at the IFE section of Sky magazine. It will tell you more up to date information then I can.