kaitak
Topic Author

Irish 2/18 : thrust set, speed building ...

Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:41 pm

Good evening folks and welcome to our new thread for February ...

Some interesting developments in January:

- New A321neoLR makes maiden flight
- Air Coros orders PC12s to replace Cessnas
- Croatia Airlines announces ZAG-DUB
- DUB ends 2017 just short of 30m pax
- Construction starts on new Dublin tower
- DAA announces new capital investment program

Here's to a good month ahead !

shamrock321

Re: Irish 2/18 : thrust set, speed building ...

Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:45 pm

As some of you will have seen Aer Lingus will operate a number of BA flights to/from Heathrow from early February onwards so we’ll get to see the shamrock at terminal 5! It does mean DUB won’t have a BA LHR nightstopper for a few weeks but it returns in March.

EI will also operate some HAM flights for BA.

Shamrock145

Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:03 pm

Is it true that Denver will be announced on thursday by EI

Skyblue39

Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:42 pm

The new Dublin Tower looks very nice. The main contractor, BAM Ireland, expects to complete the project in early 2019. The cost of the new tower is approximately €27 million. It will be 87m.

http://www.stwarchitects.com/project-in ... hp?p=08035

ClassicLover

Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:07 am

Shamrock145 wrote:

That'll be interesting! I wonder if it will be another late in the year start, perhaps for the Winter season?

shamrock321 wrote:
As some of you will have seen Aer Lingus will operate a number of BA flights to/from Heathrow from early February onwards so we’ll get to see the shamrock at terminal 5! It does mean DUB won’t have a BA LHR nightstopper for a few weeks but it returns in March.

EI will also operate some HAM flights for BA.

I saw that on the BA web site when searching for flights the other day. Club Europe was not available for sale, surprise, surprise :)
I do enjoy a spot of flying, especially when it's not in economy!

shamrock350

Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:27 am

I'm guessing Aer Lingus has no supply chain to provide a business cabin for such a short period of time, obviously it's a bit more than just handing out a free meal. Most economy passengers probably won't notice much of a difference in all honesty, product down the back is near enough the same these days. Some BA passengers may even prefer the full Irish over an M&S sandwich if Bia is offered!

The Denver rumour appeared on a few forums last week, apparently Aer Lingus are to source yet another A330 for this summer, the third in total. It's said to be a "spare" to relieve some pressure off the fleet over the peak summer months but somehow talk of Denver was linked to it as well but it must be far too late in the day to announce a new transatlantic route for this summer. The "spare" is apparently going ahead but will only be in the fleet for four months.

OA260

Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:07 am

shamrock350 wrote:
if Bia is offered!

Speaking of which I think its about time EI changed their offering to provide a rotation of options. When you are a regular the menu rarely changes. It would be nice for those of us that have exhausted all options at this stage to have new options.

---

Ryanair makes pledge to become 'plastic free' on all flights by 2023
Airline vows to eliminate use of nonrecyclable plastics on aircraft and at head offices and bases
Ryanair has pledged to become “plastic free” in the next five years, with the airline set to trumpet its relative green credentials as part of its ongoing makeover.

The Ryanair chief executive, Michael O’Leary, has famously suggested shooting environmentalists, and repeatedly denies climate change is driven by carbon emissions, which aviation produces in abundance.

However, Ryanair has promised to eliminate nonrecyclable plastics from its operations by 2023. It will also introduce a voluntary carbon offset payment for customers when booking.

As well as switching to biodegradable cups, wooden cutlery and paper packaging onboard, Ryanair said it would make its head offices, bases and operations plastic free.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... ights-2023

ClassicLover

Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:34 am

Well, my Avios saga has come to an end. For those that don't know, I used some of my Avios to book a friend and I on a LHR-DUB service in March. Of course, I want to select a seat as I like to sit in 3A and I also like priority boarding.

Called Aer Lingus - "No, for Avios bookings, Avios select the seats."
Called Avios - "No, we don't have access to put seats on Aer Lingus bookings."
Called Aer Lingus - "No, we get in trouble now if we select seats on Avios bookings - they do it, so call them and see if someone else can help."
Called Avios - "No, we've never had access to put seats on Aer Lingus."

The last Avios rep escalated to her Manager who ended up telling her he managed to contact Aer Lingus and select seats and that he'd e-mailed me. A dummy booking on the Aer Lingus web site showed my preferred seats were still free and there had been no e-mail from the Manager.

Anyway, I cancelled the booking and am now waiting for the full refund of Avios and the cash component.

So a word of warning if you book Avios seats on Aer Lingus. You can't select seats (I was happy to pay for them as usual by the way!), you can't get priority boarding due to that, and you can't check-in online when you use Avios. The tickets are 125- BA tickets and not Aer Lingus tickets. Therefore I'll continue sweeping my Avios into my BA Executive Club account and using BA.

Seriously, it's pretty bad show when an airline can't select seats on a ticket issued through their own frequent flyer programme on their own services. Thanks Aer Lingus! Everything else about the booking - finding availability, booking, paying etc - in fairness, went really well. Shame about the rest!

SQ22

Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:07 pm

Just in case someone is browsing for the previous thread:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1382373

mast2407

Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:48 pm

ClassicLover wrote:
Shamrock145 wrote:

That'll be interesting! I wonder if it will be another late in the year start, perhaps for the Winter season?

I can't find any reference to this in the media. Or the rumours. Are there sources for any of these? I wanna see EI go south and East! The USA has enough! C'mon maaaan!

DalRiada

Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:04 pm

mast2407 wrote:
ClassicLover wrote:
Shamrock145 wrote:

I can't find any reference to this in the media. Or the rumours. Are there sources for any of these? I wanna see EI go south and East! The USA has enough! C'mon maaaan!

It's a rumour from Boards.ie aviation and aircraft section, others have come on to refute it and say that the third A330 being leased by EI will be for four months only, and will not be used to launch any new routes.

EI321

Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:04 am

Hainan have applied for Beijing-Edinburgh-Dublin from December apparently.

ClassicLover

Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:17 am

EI321 wrote:

Airlineroute on Twitter actually says -

"2 wkly each from Jun 2018 Beijing – Edinburgh – Dublin / Beijing – Dublin – Edinburgh"

https://twitter.com/Airlineroute/status/959279437027012608

cc47

Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:40 am

EI321 wrote:

It will be interesting to see if it is possible to fly from Dublin to Edinburgh with them.

planemanofnz

Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:09 am

cc47 wrote:
EI321 wrote:

It will be interesting to see if it is possible to fly from Dublin to Edinburgh with them.

I can't see why not - there are various examples in the recent past of Asian carriers having fifth freedom rights on intra-EU routes, like CA on VIE - BCN or SQ on MUC - MAN.

I think it'll be interesting to see whether HU serves DUB, period! Last year, they applied for SZX - DUB, but nothing developed since then. They seem to be all talk, no action.

Cheers,

C.

mast2407

Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:21 am

planemanofnz wrote:
cc47 wrote:
EI321 wrote:

I can't see why not - there are various examples in the recent past of Asian carriers having fifth freedom rights on intra-EU routes, like CA on VIE - BCN or SQ on MUC - MAN.

I think it'll be interesting to see whether HU serves DUB, period! Last year, they applied for SZX - DUB, but nothing developed since then. They seem to be all talk, no action.

Cheers,

C.

I wonder is this regulatory though, or related to the airline? We saw the difficulty with Norwegian starting up, so it’s not beyond the realm of possibility, I’d have thunk.

JAmie2k9

Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:05 pm

They will unlikely carry passengers between DUB/EDI. There are enough complications in the mix without wasting time on this.

OA260

Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:43 pm

cc47 wrote:
EI321 wrote:

From what Im hearing no but Asian carriers sometimes surprise. There are issues such as check in counters/baggage etc.. would it be worth it for the small amount of passengers ( mainly Av Geeks ) who would be using this as a novelty. Unless they see a decent amount of Chinese inbounds wanting to buy tickets with this sector included for stopovers in EDI then onto DUB and back to China then I would not be so convinced of the benefits if this route does go according to plan.

It would be interesting though Ive done CA and SQ in J 5th freedom and they make a change from the usual boring choices.

planemanofnz

Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:04 pm

JAmie2k9 wrote:
They will unlikely carry passengers between DUB/EDI. There are enough complications in the mix without wasting time on this.

What complications - a check-in desk being available?

- The crew will already have to lay-over in both DUB and EDI.
- The plane will likely have to be catered in both DUB and EDI.
- Bags will already have to be off-loaded in both DUB and EDI.

Under your chain of thought, CA would not have offered VIE - BCN, and SQ would not have offered MUC - MAN.

That being said, it could go the other way - like SQ's MXP - BCN tag. IMO, it is 50/50 - by no means a definite 'no'.

Cheers,

C.

AmricanShamrok

Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:36 pm

Just thinking there about the proposed Norwegian pilot base at DUB. I wonder would they consider using DUB-based pilots top operate European routes from SNN and ORK for the days their transatlantic aircraft are on the ground. There is quite a bit of downtime for these flights with them typically arriving at 08:00 and departing around 16:00 so they'd easily get a Europe rotation in between. They could bus the crew up/down from DUB for these similar to the EI arrangement currently.

David_itl

Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:36 pm

Would Hainan really want to offer what would only 2 return flights on the EDI-DUB sector? Remember that SQ were running daily MUC-MAN-MUC whereas HU is probably looking at operating EDI-DUB on a Monday and Thursday and DUB-EDI on a Tuesday and Saturday.

kaitak
Topic Author

Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:25 pm

I could definitely see them offering their Chinese pax the ability to stop off at EDI en route to DUB and then, continue their journey here, but that's a different issue than allowing the likes of us just to fly from DUB to EDI and back; doing that could undermine the viability of the route; they (and the DAA) want pax to fly from China to Ireland, not just have Irish (or Scottish) pax flying between the two destination cities.

I'm just opening that they have decent timings, not another Ethiopian type operation that one arrive in the dead of night!

JAmie2k9

Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:40 pm

planemanofnz wrote:
JAmie2k9 wrote:

What complications - a check-in desk being available?

- The crew will already have to lay-over in both DUB and EDI.
- The plane will likely have to be catered in both DUB and EDI.
- Bags will already have to be off-loaded in both DUB and EDI.

Under your chain of thought, CA would not have offered VIE - BCN, and SQ would not have offered MUC - MAN.

That being said, it could go the other way - like SQ's MXP - BCN tag. IMO, it is 50/50 - by no means a definite 'no'.

Cheers,

C.

That's the easy part, would also expect the plan will be catered at one station, they are not going to cater twice in 40 minutes. I don't see DUB/EDI happening. They may also avoid offloading bags depending on procedures agreed.
______

Travel Extra have a bit on EIs A350s and suggest from 2020 now. No idea how reliable but would be pleasantly surprised if they happened then.
______

Mexico City still on the cards as Turkish looks to Irish expansion

https://www.independent.ie/business/wor ... 64396.html
______
kaitak wrote:
I could definitely see them offering their Chinese pax the ability to stop off at EDI en route to DUB and then, continue their journey here, but that's a different issue than allowing the likes of us just to fly from DUB to EDI and back; doing that could undermine the viability of the route; they (and the DAA) want pax to fly from China to Ireland, not just have Irish (or Scottish) pax flying between the two destination cities.

I'm just opening that they have decent timings, not another Ethiopian type operation that one arrive in the dead of night!

Previous slots indicated good times, so can't see them moving massively.

shamrock350

Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:01 am

JAmie2k9 wrote:
Travel Extra have a bit on EIs A350s and suggest from 2020 now. No idea how reliable but would be pleasantly surprised if they happened then.

Hasn't Travel Extra been notoriously inaccurate with its reporting in the recent past? One of the headlines is 'Denver beckons' which tells you all you need to know about the rest of it.

http://www.travelextra.ie/travel-extras ... r-beckons/

That entire first paragraph is made of rumour and speculation tied together with a few already well known facts.

I'm not saying the A350 is gone forever, I think they'll evaluate it again in the early 2020s once the network has matured, the new runway is open and the DUBHUB is in full swing but until then I think it's safe to say we'll see more A330s and maybe a top up order of A321LRs.

EI321

Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:10 am

Another possibility is subbing one or two A330's / A350 or a 777 from BA or IB for the summer season when the capacity is needed. Like the Omni 767s a few years ago. Not a great long term solution though due to product inconsistencies.

planemanofnz

Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:44 am

JAmie2k9 wrote:
Mexico City still on the cards as Turkish looks to Irish expansion.

Wow - interesting! I hope that this happens, and that TK wide-bodies come to DUB.

Separately, I assume IAG will not let EI go to MEX / Latin America, because of IB?

Cheers,

C.

eicvd

Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:05 pm

planemanofnz wrote:
JAmie2k9 wrote:

Wow - interesting! I hope that this happens, and that TK wide-bodies come to DUB.

Separately, I assume IAG will not let EI go to MEX / Latin America, because of IB?

Cheers,

C.

It’d probably be more a case of no point than not letting them.
COYBIB

OA260

Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:27 pm

eicvd wrote:
planemanofnz wrote:
I assume IAG will not let EI go to MEX / Latin America, because of IB?

Cheers,

C.

It’d probably be more a case of no point than not letting them.

Spot on . IAG want EI focused on USA/Canada as we have seen. Its what they do best. We will see LATAM in DUB before EI head to Latin America.

AmricanShamrok

Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:49 pm

planemanofnz wrote:
JAmie2k9 wrote:

"As soon as we have the flexibility [more fleet] we will do it. It can be Dublin, maybe Shannon - Ireland overall is a natural connecting point for east to west - for cargo to America we use Shannon for instance for a stopover."

I like that they're considering SNN for it.

leghorn

Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:08 am

Michael O'Leary said during the 2018 Q3 results announcement this morning(more than once) that he is expecting the Unions to attempt to disrupt service over Easter. Based on what he was saying it appears to be Dublin where flights will probably be affected. In general it felt like he was trying to talk the share price down in advance of share buyback but his comments on industrial action were very specific.
It can be heard in the investors website on ryanair.com.
I expect holiday periods are selected for industrial action so as to hurt the financial results of the company most i.e. the time when the ticket prices are at their highest and seat occupancy is at its highest.

OA260

Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:26 am

Belfast City Airport to spend £15m on terminal upgrade

George Best Belfast City Airport is to spend £15m on improvements at its terminal building.
Part of the project involves upgrading its security area, which should mean "more efficient processing for all departing passengers".
The work, which will also see food and retail facilities expanded, is due to be completed by October.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-42946965

---
DAA puts out to tender lease of Dublin Airport Terminal 1 store

The booming business of a health and beauty store at Dublin Airport that clocked up sales of €8.36m last year is up for grabs, writes Gordon Deegan.

The store is operated by Boots and now DAA is looking for interest from prospective retailers to manage and operate the store over the next five years.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingn ... 26544.html

---
Direct Cork to New York flight are still on the table

DIRECT flights between Cork and New York are still on the table, Cork Airport officials have confirmed.

A strong performance on the flights from Cork to Boston has led to growing optimism that the long-mooted New York route will follow shortly.

Airport officials have confirmed that the Norwegian airlines service between Cork and Rhode Island performed ‘very strongly’ in its first seven months of operation, with more than 17,000 people using the flights since they started last July.

Two-thirds of these were inbound passengers from the US, confirming the strength of the local tourism industry.

http://www.eveningecho.ie/corknews/Dire ... 4a4c804-ds

JAmie2k9

Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:54 am

Norwegian to increase SWF from 1 to 2 daily with an 08.30 departure ex DUB.
https://www.irishtimes.com/business/tra ... -1.3382606

OA260

Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:03 am

Dublin Airport people-smuggling operation described as 'Mickey Mouse' enterprise by accused

AN AER LINGUS ground handler who helped to smuggle illegal immigrants into the country in exchange for cash told gardaí that it was a “Mickey Mouse” operation.

Once the plane got to the air-bridge, the co-accused would meet the foreign national off the plane and escort him to towards the immigration hall. Before entering this hall the co-accused would bring the foreign national into a nearby lift where Cham was waiting.
The men would exit the lift at ground level wearing “high-vis” Aer Lingus vests and travel in a catering truck to a nearby hangar. It was here, via a staff turnstile gate, that the foreign national would move from air-side to land-side and enter the State.
The operation came to light on 10 January last year when a man with a false Irish passport presented at the boarding gate in Dublin Airport in order to fly to London. Investigations showed that this man had arrived from Madrid the day before and gardaí tracked his movements through the airport using CCTV footage.

http://www.thejournal.ie/aer-lingus-peo ... 8-Feb2018/

---
Irish Rail Has Called For A Dart Line To Connect Dublin Airport And The City Centre
A connection between the Airport and Clongriffin Dart station is being considered...
Irish Rail is calling for a link to be made between the airport and Dublin city.

The Irish Examiner reported that a commitment was given to the Dart Underground project in the government's National Planning Framework yesterday.

https://lovindublin.com/news/irish-rail ... ity-centre

Skyblue39

Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:12 am

JAmie2k9 wrote:

Nice to see the continued Transatlantic growth at DUB.

Separately, January Traffic is up 6% with all markets showing strong growth except UK flat. Almost 2M pax for January through Dublin:
https://www.dublinairport.com/latest-ne ... passengers

Jayafe

Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:03 am

EI321 wrote:
Another possibility is subbing one or two A330's / A350 or a 777 from BA or IB for the summer season when the capacity is needed. Like the Omni 767s a few years ago. Not a great long term solution though due to product inconsistencies.

IB is already suffering lack of capacity and expansion due to its tight LH fleet. Not happening.

OA260

Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:03 am

Skyblue39 wrote:
except UK flat.

Although minimal technically speaking 1% is still growth so therefore not flat.

EI321

Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:24 pm

Does anyone know what the status is of the ACL Airlines A330-300 P2F thats parked in DUB, is it flying daily?

Ax586

Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:30 pm

EI321 wrote:
Does anyone know what the status is of the ACL Airlines A330-300 P2F thats parked in DUB, is it flying daily?

It does be flying between Dublin and East Midlands Airport for training..the load masters are being trained in Dublin and when it’s all done the plane will be heading to Hong Kong. That’s what the DHL lads where saying to me the other day aka doing east East Midlands to Hong Kong.

Hope that helps

JAmie2k9

Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:00 pm

Skyblue39 wrote:
JAmie2k9 wrote:

Nice to see the continued Transatlantic growth at DUB.

Separately, January Traffic is up 6% with all markets showing strong growth except UK flat. Almost 2M pax for January through Dublin:
https://www.dublinairport.com/latest-ne ... passengers

Growth however low is also good, remember FR have dropped a lot of excess capacity from some routes.

Galwayman

Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:23 pm

Great news from Norwegian , would not be surprised to see all of their 737 max flights consolidated ex Dub

lesfalls

Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:27 pm

JAmie2k9 wrote:

Anyone have the exact times for the new morning flight? I can't seem to find it on Norwegian's website.
My Instagram account: @Jfkmxpairlinespotting

OA260

Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:26 pm

Aer Lingus worker sentenced for smuggling illegal immigrants

An Aer Lingus worker who helped to smuggle illegal immigrants through Dublin Airport has been sentenced to four years in jail.

Frederick Cham, 63, from Hazelhatch in Co Kildare, pleaded guilty at Dublin Circuit Criminal Court to nine charges relating to the illegal entry of seven people into the country.

The offences took place in December 2016 and January 2017.

The court heard Cham and another Aer Lingus worker helped people avoid passport control by taking them into a staff lift and providing them with Aer Lingus branded hi-visibility jackets before driving them away in a catering van.

https://www.rte.ie/news/courts/2018/020 ... ham-court/

JAmie2k9

Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:16 pm

lesfalls wrote:
JAmie2k9 wrote:

Anyone have the exact times for the new morning flight? I can't seem to find it on Norwegian's website.

Not sure but suspect they may go for a 18.00-19.00 departure and keep the current 21.00 or even move to 22.00. Feel a 12.00 service back won't be their top priority.

JAmie2k9

Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:23 pm

[url][/url]
lesfalls wrote:
JAmie2k9 wrote:

DUB-SWF
08.10-10.30
14.30-17.30

SWF-DUB
12.25-23.45
20.30-08.20

EIDL

Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:31 pm

Supervalu Aerclub offer on currently, convert 100+ points to Avios get 250 extra. Only works on that one transaction but even if you save points for the 3x deals, 350 for 100 is still slightly better.

OA260

Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:29 pm

Aer Lingus Rejects Calls For Extra Shannon Long-Haul Services

Aer Lingus has poured cold water on calls to move some of the new long-haul routes at Dublin Airport to Shannon.

Fianna Fáil Newmarket-on-Fergus Councillor Pat McMahon wanted the airline to consider scheduling at least one of its 10 recently announced transatlantic routes at the Mid West facility.

However, in response, the airline has told him that demand at Shannon Airport doesn’t meet its commercial criteria for expansion – but that it is regularly reviewed.

http://www.clare.fm/news/aer-lingus-rej ... -services/

kaitak
Topic Author

Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:01 pm

EI-EBA, Ryanair 738, returns to Bucharest after tailscrape and damaging runway light on departure, en route back to DUB. Unconfirmed reports suggest that the aircraft departed from intersection rather than using full length.

https://www.facebook.com/airlivenews/ph ... ater&ifg=1

mast2407

Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:13 pm

OA260 wrote:
Aer Lingus Rejects Calls For Extra Shannon Long-Haul Services

Aer Lingus has poured cold water on calls to move some of the new long-haul routes at Dublin Airport to Shannon.

Fianna Fáil Newmarket-on-Fergus Councillor Pat McMahon wanted the airline to consider scheduling at least one of its 10 recently announced transatlantic routes at the Mid West facility.

However, in response, the airline has told him that demand at Shannon Airport doesn’t meet its commercial criteria for expansion – but that it is regularly reviewed.

http://www.clare.fm/news/aer-lingus-rej ... -services/

Which of those routes would have worked from Shannon?! It was a gamble at best for some of those routes from Dublin, the capital, let alone from the rear end of nowhere. (I’m allowed call it the rear end of nowhere, I live beside it!)

ClassicLover

Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:24 am

Does anyone know what time US Pre-clearance opens in Dublin T2 in May?

Galwayman

Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:43 am

It would be great for Shannon if a Lcc airline like Norwegian or WoW tried to build a t/ h there ....

So there’s a daytime flight ex NYC to Dub again thanks to that new Norwegian flight
- great news

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos