redroo

Re: Australian Aviation Thread - July 2018

Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:44 am

With regards to Perth...

The Perth aviation market is resetting after a period of ludicrous capacity growth. From a sleepy city all of a sudden we had flights leaving every 90s to go to the Pilbara, EK flying in three planes at day and an almost hourly service to Bali.

The money and the people that drove all of that activity have gone and the market is settling back to normal. It’s probablg softer than what it was before because people have tightened their belts. I know lots of people who have been out of work for a long time (some because they’re still chasing those 250k a year once in a lifetime roles).

Now I’m not surprised that Etihad has given up as there is no way that a city of 2m people can support 4 flights to the Middle East, two ish to Hong Kong and 5 plus flights to Singapore. Something had to give and Etihad blinked first.

Qatar and Cathay have been driving down prices to the point where I now see flights to Europe that are under $1000. That is crazy money. I am surprised that Qatar are flying the A380 here but only they know if it makes any money for them.

planemanofnz

Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:10 am

redroo wrote:
I am surprised that Qatar are flying the A380 here ...

Me too - for 1x A380, they could've done 2x 788's or 2 332's instead, and offered a superior schedule. PER doesn't strike me as having sufficient i) premium demand (like SYD) or ii) bulk masses demand (like BKK) to warrant the 388 from QR. Perhaps it's the cargo demand (like CAN), but then again, all of those WA resource exports likely go by sea, and not through PER? AAB previously said re PER that “We have seen continued demand and increased appetite for travel among the Western Australian market since we started flying this route from July 2012." Does anyone have more information on QR's reasoning for giving PER a 388? Is it the bloc time (i.e. DOH - PER - DOH only needing 1 frame per day)?

Cheers,

C.

eta unknown

Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:12 am

PER has been mentioned frequently on our weekly managerial conference and consensus is for the past year there's simply too much capacity there versus demand.
Last edited by eta unknown on Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

FromCDGtoSYD

Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:25 am

planemanofnz wrote:
redroo wrote:

Me too - for 1x A380, they could've done 2x 788's or 2 332's instead, and offered a superior schedule. PER doesn't strike me as having sufficient i) premium demand (like SYD) or ii) bulk masses demand (like BKK) to warrant the 388 from QR. Perhaps it's the cargo demand (like CAN), but then again, all of those WA resource exports likely go by sea, and not through PER? AAB previously said re PER that “We have seen continued demand and increased appetite for travel among the Western Australian market since we started flying this route from July 2012." Does anyone have more information on QR's reasoning for giving PER a 388? Is it the bloc time (i.e. DOH - PER - DOH only needing 1 frame per day)?

Cheers,

C.

Isn't it a question of maxed out bilaterals so no more flights to the big 4 (same reason they don't fly to BNE). So unless they upgauge, they can't do much.

flyaustralian12

Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:39 am

747m8te wrote:
flyaustralian12 wrote:
amazed able to get frequent flyer seats in peak January school holidays period, SYD/LAX January 7 & back January 22.

Nonstop on way over & 1 brief stop on way back, but total points 90,000 each person + about AU$450 in taxes/fuel surcharges.

What's going on ?

Thought this was the busiest time of the year. Are forward bookings that bad ?

Actually that is typical for that time of year, after the 3rd or 4th of January loads always drop off as the peak rush of Aussies leaving Australia for holidays has already gone, with many actually returning in the first week or two into January ahead of the school year starting, so by the 22nd the inbound demand would have tapered off as well. Remember that time of year is a not a long school holiday period for the USA, so you don't get the same volume of pax flying in the reverse direction.

I have often looked at fares in early January, and up until the 3rd or 4th of January they can be thousands of dollars more then just a couple of days later.
there seem to be far more than usual. Look very often for peak season ff seats.

planemanofnz

Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:17 am

FromCDGtoSYD wrote:
planemanofnz wrote:
redroo wrote:

Cheers,

C.

Isn't it a question of maxed out bilaterals so no more flights to the big 4 (same reason they don't fly to BNE). So unless they upgauge, they can't do much.

Ah yes, of course. I wonder if/when the Qatar ASA will be re-negotiated.

Cheers,

C.

waoz1

Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:26 am

redroo wrote:
With regards to Perth...

The Perth aviation market is resetting after a period of ludicrous capacity growth. From a sleepy city all of a sudden we had flights leaving every 90s to go to the Pilbara, EK flying in three planes at day and an almost hourly service to Bali.

The money and the people that drove all of that activity have gone and the market is settling back to normal. It’s probablg softer than what it was before because people have tightened their belts. I know lots of people who have been out of work for a long time (some because they’re still chasing those 250k a year once in a lifetime roles).

Now I’m not surprised that Etihad has given up as there is no way that a city of 2m people can support 4 flights to the Middle East, two ish to Hong Kong and 5 plus flights to Singapore. Something had to give and Etihad blinked first.

Qatar and Cathay have been driving down prices to the point where I now see flights to Europe that are under $1000. That is crazy money. I am surprised that Qatar are flying the A380 here but only they know if it makes any money for them.

MH had them for about $900 on the weekend in the paper

qf2220

Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:15 am

DeltaB717 wrote:
JG had scheduled block times of 1:20 in both directions, but also regularly had flying times of 1:15. Of course, towards the end they only had 2 aircraft in service and so were combining routes very regularly - DBO & WOL was a common combo.

Thanks

Re DBO and WOL being combined does this suggest that loads were not great on the ERJ?

VapourTrails

Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:21 am

Numerous delays or diversions at SYD this afternoon and earlier evening. Among the diversions to CBR was QF28. Didn’t see much after dark, but won’t be seeing these in the sky for much longer.

Source: https://www.flightradar24.com
A.net member: 2001-2004, 2014-

DeltaB717

Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:22 am

qf2220 wrote:
DeltaB717 wrote:
JG had scheduled block times of 1:20 in both directions, but also regularly had flying times of 1:15. Of course, towards the end they only had 2 aircraft in service and so were combining routes very regularly - DBO & WOL was a common combo.

Thanks

Re DBO and WOL being combined does this suggest that loads were not great on the ERJ?

I expect it’s a combination of low loads and not having enough aircraft to service all of their routes at anything like the published schedule... when they suspended operations, they only had 2 of their 5/6 aircraft in service (well, to be honest, another 2 has already been repossessed a couple of weeks earlier).

ArtV

Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:13 am

So, the Vietnam (SGN) to Port Headland charter flights are ready to start later this year (September) to be flown by Vietnam Airlines. There are (I believe) 13 confirmed return flights, and the organisers are trying to make this a permanent arrangement - and are seeking to upguage the aircraft from 321 to 787 to meet belly freight demand. The weird thing is that they are looking at (and close to confirming) SGN-Port Hedland-AKL-Port Headland-SGN routing - which sounds bizarre, but given there are 1,000's of contract workings living in NZ and commuting/working in the Port Headland area, they believe it is a easy win.

planemanofnz

Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:05 am

Nepal Airlines GM Sugat Ratna Kansakar has said that the airline plans to use 332's to commence operations to Australia in the future - no mention of a city, but I assume it would be to SYD, if slots allow? Nepal expects to sign an ASA with Australia soon. It'll be interesting to see if this comes to fruition.

See: https://blueswandaily.com/nepal-airline ... -aircraft/.

Cheers,

C.

747m8te

Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:24 am

Qantas16 wrote:
planemanofnz wrote:
oskarclare wrote:

According to their booking system, flights been suspended from the 28 OCT 18 - 2 JAN 19. A bit surprising considering their numbers so far haven't been too bad but at least their not cancelling.

Interesting. Some further services are affected too, like PEK - BCN, which is being suspended in November.

If they were making BNE seasonal, wouldn't they make it a NW service (peak Australian season) - not NS?

Cheers,

C.

I don't think its a seasonal thing as that's a strange time to stop a route. Could be related to 787-9 fleet and ongoing engine issues? They have 14 and there are articles stating they have grounded some so could be related to that. They can put the A330-200 that flies to BNE on the 787-9 routes instead?

I have been hearing it is due to the 787 RR engine issues and the A332s being needed elsewhere to cover. I had friends booked on services later in the year and that is what they had been advised by the airline/travel agents was the reason. Looking at the fares they were offering ex BNE (friends had got tickets $400 return BNE-PEK), i'm guessing they need the aircraft on higher yield routes to maintain demand and frequency. Good to hear this is only temporary and they will be recommencing services in January.
Flown on:
DHC8Q200,DHC8Q300,DHC8Q400, EMB145,E170,E175,E190, A319,A320,A321,A332,A333,A343,A380, MD80, B712,B733,B734,B737,B738,B743,B744,B744ER,B762,B763,B77W

QF744ER

Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:38 am

Regarding the QF B744 flights, it can't be the same aircraft operating back to back as there's times when 2 aircraft are required for PER flights.

There's a really interesting thread on the YSSY forum regarding the upcoming B744 withdrawals too for those that frequent it.

Interesting reading these comments about PER having excess capacity, just hope JQ use some of their A321NEO's to open up some new routes and build an international network up to places like BKK, Vietnam, Malaysia and India.

There was talk a while back about JQ basing one of their (then newish) A321's with the high density configuration here to operate DPS and SIN circulars but don't think this ever materialised, aircraft was planned to be rotated to/from MEL.

ben175

Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:50 am

QF744ER wrote:
There was talk a while back about JQ basing one of their (then newish) A321's with the high density configuration here to operate DPS and SIN circulars but don't think this ever materialised, aircraft was planned to be rotated to/from MEL.

I've seen 321s on PER-MEL and PER-DPS during peak seasons, but don't think it's a regular thing.

VHZNE

Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:06 pm

Hi,

Long time reader but first time posting.

RE QF747 retirement,

Didn't they announce a life extension earlier this year at the investor on 4 aircraft until next year iirc?

I do see their point about OEI and OJT, it will be interesting so see what comes of it.

QF744ER wrote:
Regarding the QF B744 flights, it can't be the same aircraft operating back to back as there's times when 2 aircraft are required for PER flights.

There's a really interesting thread on the YSSY forum regarding the upcoming B744 withdrawals too for those that frequent it.

eamondzhang

Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:13 pm

oskarclare wrote:
Another note, not sure if mentioned yet but last Saturday QF started 2x daily MEL-BNE runs with the 789. VH-ZNE also operated first commericial flight to BNE on saturday. A past user Eaglefarm 4 took the following photo of -ZNE.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/79487691@ ... ed-public/

Don't think it's mentioned here, thx. I was actually made aware of this two days ago when one of my friends took the ZNE flight and mentioned about this, was a bit surprised to see 789 on MEL-BNE but understandable to be honest.

Now when's next 787 flight due? IIRC it's BNE-LAX-JFK swap right?

Michael

planemanofnz

Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:35 pm

ArtV wrote:
So, the Vietnam (SGN) to Port Headland charter flights are ready to start later this year (September) to be flown by Vietnam Airlines. There are (I believe) 13 confirmed return flights, and the organisers are trying to make this a permanent arrangement - and are seeking to upguage the aircraft from 321 to 787 to meet belly freight demand. The weird thing is that they are looking at (and close to confirming) SGN-Port Hedland-AKL-Port Headland-SGN routing - which sounds bizarre, but given there are 1,000's of contract workings living in NZ and commuting/working in the Port Headland area, they believe it is a easy win.

May I ask where you are getting this information from, and when the PHE - AKL flights would be commencing?

I don't know how well the 321CEO's will do on PHE - AKL flights. Their 321NEO deliveries have been delayed.

Further, despite Kiwi workers in PHE, I doubt there's enough O&D demand for regular scheduled AKL services?

Cheers,

C.

MarcusG

Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:16 pm

ben175 wrote:
QF744ER wrote:

I've seen 321s on PER-MEL and PER-DPS during peak seasons, but don't think it's a regular thing.

321s have been almost daily on the Melbourne rotation for a little while now (JQ972/977), not aware of them ever running PER-DPS though. Was talk of it happening last year I believe, but nothing came of that.

ArtV

Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:49 am

planemanofnz wrote:
ArtV wrote:

May I ask where you are getting this information from, and when the PHE - AKL flights would be commencing?

I don't know how well the 321CEO's will do on PHE - AKL flights. Their 321NEO deliveries have been delayed.

Further, despite Kiwi workers in PHE, I doubt there's enough O&D demand for regular scheduled AKL services?

Cheers,

C.

Coming from the organisers of the charter (PHE based). I also have real doubts about the AKL sector, but they seem confident.

smi0006

Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:05 am

eamondzhang wrote:
oskarclare wrote:
Another note, not sure if mentioned yet but last Saturday QF started 2x daily MEL-BNE runs with the 789. VH-ZNE also operated first commericial flight to BNE on saturday. A past user Eaglefarm 4 took the following photo of -ZNE.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/79487691@ ... ed-public/

Don't think it's mentioned here, thx. I was actually made aware of this two days ago when one of my friends took the ZNE flight and mentioned about this, was a bit surprised to see 789 on MEL-BNE but understandable to be honest.

Now when's next 787 flight due? IIRC it's BNE-LAX-JFK swap right?

Michael

MEL-SFO on the same day as BNE-LAX-JFK, with four additional BNE-LAX frequencies also if I recall correctly.

Doubt we’ll hear more until the AA/QF JV is cleared up. Unless PER-CDG is announced, hopefully PER airport comes to their senses and PER-JNB is given another though for next season.

RyanairGuru

Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:14 am

Surely PER-CDG is off the table until Perth Airport grow up, as the same technicality they used to say that JNB must go out of the International Terminal would apply to CDG as well.
Worked Hard, Flew Right

HM7

Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:51 pm

VHZNE wrote:
Hi,

Long time reader but first time posting.

RE QF747 retirement,

Didn't they announce a life extension earlier this year at the investor on 4 aircraft until next year iirc?

I do see their point about OEI and OJT, it will be interesting so see what comes of it.

QF744ER wrote:

Can someone send me a link to the YSSY forum? Also what was said about OEI and OJT?
CRJ200, Q400, E175, E195, MD88, MD90, A320, A332, A380, B717, B734, B738, B739, B752, B762, B763, B744, B744ER

qf789
Topic Author

Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:27 pm

Just a reminder if you would like to share links to other forums please do it through the pm feature only, please do not attach links to these forums in the open forum

Secondly could all Perth based a.net users please pm me, I have had a request from another user and it is probably better if this is discussed privately, so could you please pm me, thanks
Forum Moderator

HM7

Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:59 pm

If anyone would like to discuss “QF 747 Retirement” specifically, I recently opened a new thread of the same name. There is tons of info regarding aircraft, flight schedules, and more. I won’t post the link per qf789’s request, but it should be easy to find.
CRJ200, Q400, E175, E195, MD88, MD90, A320, A332, A380, B717, B734, B738, B739, B752, B762, B763, B744, B744ER

MooLor

Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:31 am

I notice MH123 into SYD has been flown by A380 most days since at least the beginning of July, not the usual A333. Cannot find anything on Airline Route re aircraft changes. This is just a temporary swap due to maintenance or World Cup traffic I assume?

Qantas16

Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:21 am

MooLor wrote:
I notice MH123 into SYD has been flown by A380 most days since at least the beginning of July, not the usual A333. Cannot find anything on Airline Route re aircraft changes. This is just a temporary swap due to maintenance or World Cup traffic I assume?

Not sure about World Cup traffic given MH (nor anyone else) flies KUL-Moscow (that I can find...). Presume its more just school holiday traffic.

RyanairGuru

Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:48 am

It’s basically 100% full every day, with peak school holiday traffic it’s a good use of an A380 for an airline that doesn’t know what to do with them.
Worked Hard, Flew Right

tullamarine

Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:10 am

Melbourne Airport has released their 2018 Master Plan on their website. Its over 300 pages in total and covers short term >5 years planning as well as concept planning for the next 20 years.

Key changes in next 5 years are
- New Parallel E-W runway and extension/widening of existing E-W runway
- Extensive modifications to T2 enabling more gates as well as new Arrivals Hall
- Realigned pick-up/drop-off outside T1/2/3 enabling expansion of T2
- Creation of int'l swing gates on Pier C (T1) and Pier E (T3)
- Airport Rail

Longer term plans
- New parallel N-S runway and extension of existing N-S runway to 4500m
- New T5 south-east of T4
- New Pier A in T1 (located where Qantas Catering currently is)
- New Midfield parking area near control tower that could eventually become an infield T6
717, 721/2, 732/3/4/5/7/8/9, 742/3/4, 752/3, 762/3, 772/E/W, 788/9, 300,310, 319,320/1, 332/3, 359, 388, DC9, DC10, F28, F100, 142,143, E90, CR2, D82/3/4, SF3, ATR

eta unknown

Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:49 am

Re update to CA PEK-BNE suspension... the suspension period is in fact 2 months longer, from 23AUG to 02JAN.

MooLor

Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:00 am

Qantas16 wrote:
Not sure about World Cup traffic given MH (nor anyone else) flies KUL-Moscow (that I can find...). Presume its more just school holiday traffic.

RyanairGuru wrote:
It’s basically 100% full every day, with peak school holiday traffic it’s a good use of an A380 for an airline that doesn’t know what to do with them.

Thanks - makes sense. I'd forgotten it is school holidays - I'm obviously not working in the travel industry!

And yeah, cannot imagine MH anywhere near Russia given their recent history.

qf789
Topic Author

Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:20 am

Warning light indicating a fire goes off VA aircraft while taxiing at SYD

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/eme ... 4zrwc.html
Forum Moderator

getluv

Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:48 am

tullamarine wrote:
Melbourne Airport has released their 2018 Master Plan on their website. Its over 300 pages in total and covers short term >5 years planning as well as concept planning for the next 20 years.

- Extensive modifications to T2 enabling more gates as well as new Arrivals Hall
- Airport Rail

Longer term plans
- New Midfield parking area near control tower that could eventually become an infield T6

I wouldn't get excited with some of these plans. These Airport Master Plans are something the Airports are obligated to do and really are just a marketing exercise to justify why they were sold off.
You meant lose, not loose.

tullamarine

Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:58 am

getluv wrote:
tullamarine wrote:

- Airport Rail

Longer term plans

I wouldn't get excited with some of these plans. These Airport Master Plans are something the Airports are obligated to do and really are just a marketing exercise to justify why they were sold off.

On the longer term stuff I think you are probably right but the short term stuff is mostly already in the works and probably unavoidable. T2 is overloaded and a complete zoo and the runways as currently configured already reach capacity during peak periods with significant delays inevitable when weather forces single runway operations. The airport train is an ongoing saga with MEL the only airport in the world's Top 20 without a rail connection in operation or under construction.
717, 721/2, 732/3/4/5/7/8/9, 742/3/4, 752/3, 762/3, 772/E/W, 788/9, 300,310, 319,320/1, 332/3, 359, 388, DC9, DC10, F28, F100, 142,143, E90, CR2, D82/3/4, SF3, ATR

planemanofnz

Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:04 am

tullamarine wrote:
MEL ... the only airport in the world's Top 20 without a rail connection in operation or under construction.

Out of interest - under what measure is MEL is a top-20 airport, globally?

Cheers,

C.

log0008

Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:22 am

planemanofnz wrote:
tullamarine wrote:
MEL ... the only airport in the world's Top 20 without a rail connection in operation or under construction.

Out of interest - under what measure is MEL is a top-20 airport, globally?

Cheers,

C.

None its not even in the top 50, NRT is #50 with 40,600,000. For reference Sydney is #42

qf789
Topic Author

Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:05 am

AC37 YVR-MEL diverted to SYD this morning

https://twitter.com/www16Right/status/1 ... 4666228736
Forum Moderator

qf789
Topic Author

Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:07 am

VH-YIA was the 738 involved in the above mentioned incident this morning at SYD

https://twitter.com/www16Right/status/1 ... 7678054400
Forum Moderator

qf789
Topic Author

Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:19 am

NZ will operate all services to 789 on AKL-ADL for NW18/19

https://twitter.com/Airlineroute/status ... 1408470016
Forum Moderator

qf789
Topic Author

Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:27 am

China Southern CAN-ADL will operate between 5 weekly and daily for NW18/19

28 Oct – 9 Dec: 5 flights per week. Aircraft: A330-300
10 Dec - 6 Jan: Daily flights. Aircraft: A330-300
7 Jan -27 Jan: 5 flights per week. Aircraft: A330-300
28 Jan - 17 Feb: Daily flights. Aircraft: A330-300
18 Feb -24 Feb: 6 flights per week. Aircraft: A330-300
25 Feb ongoing: 5 flights per week. Aircraft: A330-300

http://tourism.sa.gov.au/news-and-media ... o-adelaide
Forum Moderator

zkncj

Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:41 am

qf789 wrote:

6x weekly 789 on AKL-ADL is pretty good, NZ must be thinking they can get allot of connections via AKL from ADL?
Surely there isn't 300 passengers a day that want to travel between just AKL and ADL?

If ADL is going so strong, could we see JQ or QF try it again? or even post the NZ/VA breakup VA giving it ago?

ZK-NBT

Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:06 am

zkncj wrote:
qf789 wrote:

6x weekly 789 on AKL-ADL is pretty good, NZ must be thinking they can get allot of connections via AKL from ADL?
Surely there isn't 300 passengers a day that want to travel between just AKL and ADL?

If ADL is going so strong, could we see JQ or QF try it again? or even post the NZ/VA breakup VA giving it ago?

It’s 4-5 weekly. They would get a lot of connections. Nothing there for QF/JQ imo.

qf789
Topic Author

Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:15 am

Newcastle Airport announcing special media announcement tomorrow at 230pm, apparently its a big deal according to the airport

https://twitter.com/NTLairport/status/1 ... 8075744256
Forum Moderator

RyanairGuru

Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:17 am

eta unknown wrote:
Well, after the Fly Pelican ADL media storm a few months ago, what's next? Avalon?

{rotfl}
Worked Hard, Flew Right

eta unknown

Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:17 am

qf789 wrote:
Newcastle Airport announcing special media announcement tomorrow at 230pm, apparently its a big deal according to the airport

https://twitter.com/NTLairport/status/1 ... 8075744256

Well, after the Fly Pelican ADL media storm a few months ago, what's next? Avalon?

eta unknown

Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:19 am

ZK-NBT wrote:
zkncj wrote:
qf789 wrote:

It’s 4-5 weekly. They would get a lot of connections. Nothing there for QF/JQ imo.

Wasn't there a post here or on the NZ forum this last month indicating the 789 on AKL-ADL wasn't doing that great? Maybe it's just a case of sending them somewhere in the longhaul downtime.

ZK-NBT

Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:25 am

eta unknown wrote:
ZK-NBT wrote:
zkncj wrote:

Wasn't there a post here or on the NZ forum this last month indicating the 789 on AKL-ADL wasn't doing that great? Maybe it's just a case of sending them somewhere in the longhaul downtime.

They wouldn’t be increasing it if it wasn’t doing well, there’s plenty of other short hauls they could increase capacity on if ADL didn’t need a 789.

qf789
Topic Author

Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:27 am

VA says both VA and TT are committed to SWZ and will fly there from Day 1

https://twitter.com/7NewsSydney/status/ ... 4847333376
Forum Moderator

smi0006

Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:27 am

eta unknown wrote:
ZK-NBT wrote:
zkncj wrote:

Don’t they still have 2 grounded due to RR engines issues? Doubt they’d be wet leasing 2x777s when they could rip a 789 off ADL if it’s nto performing.

Hopefully something big comes from NTL this time. Not holding my breath- after the last one. Not evening going to speculate.

qf789
Topic Author

Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:35 am

Australia International visitor arrivals up 5% in May

https://blueswandaily.com/australia-vis ... -may-2018/
Forum Moderator

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos