How rediculus is it going to get?
1) Strip searches for all passengers
2) All passengers must stay in a "cage" aboard the airplane while handcuffed.
3) DNA samples to get through security
4) Your photo ID glued to your forehead
5) X-ray/MRI-scan all passengers (not the luggage, the PAX)
6) Life sentence for anyone caught with a camera in a terminal. (Death sentence if you actually use it)
7) Minimum one hour long interrogations (while hooked up to lie detectors) by FBI before boarding.
8) Must disclose entire family history (bring a family tree to the airport dating back to Adam and Eve, include DNA samples from all pets living in the household)
9) Must bring detailed floorplans and photographs of your house, explaining in detail where each of your model planes came from, and why you have them.
10) Snipers in secret locations throughout the airport to pick off people who "look" suspicious.
11) No carry-on luggage; in fact, no luggage period.
12) Gas to put passengers unconscious on certain "high risk" flights.
13) Revitialize "Star Wars" program, with a new mission to automatically shoot down any planes that deviate from assigned routing.
14) Cell extraction team from nearest state prison assigned to "assist" in the de-boarding process.
15) Rectal exam at the boarding door, just in case the MRI/X-RAY missed something.
16) No male passengers between the ages of 18 and 30.
17) All flights use callsign "CONAIR"
18) Exacuate the airport if a security worker sneezes (his eyes would close for a brief instant)
19) All passengers must bring ALL of the following forms of identification to check in: driver's license, "trusted traveler" card, medallion frequent flyer card, social security card, kindergarden report card, mother's kindergarden report card, pet's vaccination records, notarized confirmation of existance, your kidney (no, not a x-ray, the actual kidney), bank statement, utility bill, Sams club card, resume, tax return, and proof of auto liability insurance.
20) All passengers must submit to complete searchs of their residence 2 weeks, 72 hours, 24 hours, 12 hours, and 6 hours prior to departure.
21) For every security measure you see, there are at least 5 your don't see.
22) Passengers discussing, or even thinking about, hijackings, knives, guns, pepper spray, or still cameras, will be arrested.
How rediculus will it get?
Last year 1,944 New Yorkers saw something and said something.