fsimmer

Lastminute Tickets

Mon Mar 18, 2002 6:15 pm

Does anyone have any experience with last minute tickets? I've been checking the prices on lastminute.com and found out that most destinations is really cheap. Now I'm planning to go to my in-laws, with my wife for X-mas, and we're interested in trying out this. Will the planes be too full and will it be too risky to count on a last minute ticket during the peak season?

Sincerely

Fsimmer  Smile/happy/getting dizzy
fsimmer

mighluss

RE: Lastminute Tickets

Mon Mar 18, 2002 6:42 pm

I will try with Iberia last minute tickets in two weeks (if I found something fiting with my hollyday dates), but I don't know where I'll go!
Miquel.

artsyman

RE: Lastminute Tickets

Tue Mar 19, 2002 1:07 am

Why not try that really, really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really annoying POP-UP that comes up every 3.2 seconds on this site ??

Jer
Ps, I know they help to fund the site, but no-one can tell me that they love seeing the sight of colonoze.com.... or that cheapflights site