Help Me Find A Job At Ewr!

Wed Sep 08, 1999 12:59 am

Ok... I'm 17 and i've been looking around for a job. I really want to work at EWR no matter what the pay. I've sent letters to BA, and Virgin and Nada. I speak four languages and i think that that makes me highly qualified. Also when a i look in the paper... it says you must be 18. Can anybody help me out here. Also if there is anyone here who wants to give me a job at newark... i'll only be glad to take it. (as long as it does not involve cleaning toilets! I'l take a job at IKEA instead thank you very much!)

VIflyer

RE: Help Me Find A Job At Ewr!

Wed Sep 08, 1999 1:52 am

I've tried to work up at EWR but there are a few ground rules All airlines have to follow....You must be 18..not exceptions..It's a FAA rule and the airlines would be shafted it they got caught with an person under 18. When you do reach 18 two suggestions.....1..try NJO online (it's a online combineation of the Starledger, Jersey Journal, etc.) Look up at www.nj.com looking in teh classifieds......check mainly the Starledger. 2..Write a very good resume, if you want to get anytype of emploment with an airline...no matter how small a job..the love and expect to see the resume. I hope this helps....

VIflyer
I reject your reality and subsitute my own

CB777

RE: Help Me Find A Job At Ewr!

Wed Sep 08, 1999 8:18 am

I am an employee for continental airlines at EWR. This is the number for continental airlines employment information 1-877-324-5627. They are always hiring but u must be 18.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos