scottysair

El Al No Cabin Shot Inside Of Aircraft?!?!?

Fri Apr 12, 2002 12:21 pm

Hello El Al Guys,

I need your advise that was no photos of cabin shot inside of aircraft on the airliners.net and I need you do something with the pictures of cabin shot inside with B747-400, B777-200, B737-700/800 and all aircraft with El Al and please had you ask permission to take a pictures inside of cabin shot and cockpit too. We're want to see it with the first class, business class and coach class, got it? I need it as for me. Thanks!!

Regards,

Scott

Setjet

RE: El Al No Cabin Shot Inside Of Aircraft?!?!?

Fri Apr 12, 2002 12:23 pm

Were you drunk when you wrote it?
I guess I get the idea what this is about....

I like the "I need it as for me"! Great!

Tcas

Fri Apr 12, 2002 12:24 pm

Scotty speaks in ASL. I will get right on it for you Scotty.

rooinc

Fri Apr 12, 2002 1:58 pm

What is ASL? Sorry, not familiar with it.

--TJ

Fri Apr 12, 2002 2:02 pm

You mean ESL? English as Second Language?

TNNH

rooinc

Fri Apr 12, 2002 2:03 pm

I should have looked it up before I posted. Sign language. Got it.

--TJ

Fri Apr 12, 2002 3:18 pm

You guys should give Scotty a break because he is hard of hearing and uses ASL (American Sign Language) to communicate which has a different grammar structure than standard spoken english. This is why it may be difficult to understand his posts.

ScottysAir have you tried El Al's website. http://www.elal.co.il

FlyboyOz

Fri Apr 12, 2002 5:06 pm

He asked you whether you have the photos of interior cabin of all EL AL aircraft so please give them to him... He would love to see the picture of EL AL's First Class, Business, Coach Class and even the cockpit. Thanks

The Spirit of AustraliAN - Longreach

Fri Apr 12, 2002 5:47 pm

there are pics of the cabins in El-Al's inflight magazines, at least when it was called "Israelal"; the new magazine is called "Atmosphere", and it's possible to find some of them in the airline's offices.

There will surely be pics of the business class, because El-Al is introducing a totally new C called "Platinum" on its wide-bodies.

El Al 001

Fri Apr 12, 2002 8:34 pm

I have lots of pictures of LY cabins... and cockpits..
It's not a problem at all to picture inside the a/c, so please dont say otherwise..

You wont be able to picture the cockpit because the staff wont let you to do so, but its not a problem at all to have some shoots of the cabin in ALL El Al aircrafts.

Michael Big grin

TCA256

Fri Apr 12, 2002 10:00 pm

Just a question but I was in Bangkok last month and
for once, passengers were boarding an El Al Jumbo while
there were not any visible security forces on the tarmac
compared to Zurich for example...Well, it's maybe a
proof how security agents are efficient being
invisible to spotters and passengers!  Big grin

El Al 001

Fri Apr 12, 2002 10:23 pm

You just answered your question...  Smile

Fri Apr 12, 2002 10:27 pm

mmmh...let's hope this is really the answer...!

scottysair

Sat Apr 13, 2002 5:43 am

EL AL001-Do you think about something permission to take a pictures inside with cabin shot of B747-400, B777-200, B767-200, B737-700/800 with proper approved as for security by the aircraft and if they said okay to the people will had to allowed take a wing shot inside of airplanes and when is during fly by the sky and should be very beautiful breeze air out there.

And one more thing, that is mean with El Al were made screener baggage at the airport is too much at the ticket counter and need to stop waste of the times and please let it go to the ticket counter and not so long time at the security screener with bomb device machines and need to stop with carry-on and checked baggage to x-ray machines and please go to ticket counter and it had need to check in first and then, will do screener checked made sure had a anything to do and not had a anyone problems with El Al planes and that was no hijacker as for 31 years for now. Please forget it as for now.

Qatar-I did got onto with website with . As for me that I did that and it was everything is fine. And may I ask you one question about something with Qatar Airwsys isn't that was doing very well on the passengers and flight attendant onboard of the aircraft. I am worry about want to flying nonstop to USA flight from what countries. Y'all need get beefed up with a security of airlines on the customers. Hope y'all will posted me with the news, okay. thanks!