flug

Emirates Cabin Crew

Fri Apr 19, 2002 5:22 am

Does enyone know if Emirates is hiring cabin personel??And if so does Emirates have an age limit for applicants? Cheched their web site and it doesn't say,though I have heard that they do.If you know thanks in advance.

CcrlR

RE: Emirates Cabin Crew

Fri Apr 19, 2002 5:31 am

Fly Emirates should know wbout this cause he is a flight attendant for Emirates.
"He was right, it is a screaming metal deathtrap!"-Cosmo (from the Fairly Oddparents)

deedee

Fri Apr 19, 2002 8:58 am

Emirates are hiring and you can apply on-line. They are doing open-houses in London every month. Check out www.aviationjobsearch.com for details of applying and other open houses. Also try www.flightinternational.com The age cap is 30 - I heard that might change, but nothing yet.
Qatar airways are also hiring
www.qatarairways.com

fly_emirates

Fri Apr 19, 2002 10:07 am

Emirates airlines are hiring now, and they want to get as much applicants they can, let alone the huge orders they got.

now just go to EK website and apply online, or check the fax numbers at the website if they are posted there where they receive the applications.

if any one needed some more help about this, my email is in my profle

Marco

Fri Apr 19, 2002 1:43 pm

Emirates are hiring big time right now, especially in Australia and England. They are expanding to far away places next year (JFK, ORD, LAX) in addition to PER, KIX (this year) and they need more cabin crew.

The age limit is 30 for applicants.
Proud to be an Assyrian!

Herman

Fri Apr 19, 2002 9:11 pm

Hi,

I'm not from England nor am I from OZ but can I still apply online ? Will they consider my application ?

Thanks !

Herman  Smokin cool

Billy

Fri Apr 19, 2002 9:15 pm

Saw an ad for them recruiting cabin crew only last night in the Manchester press.

Flying Belgian

Fri Apr 19, 2002 11:15 pm

I saw an EK crew recently in MUC. They were all Europeans it seems even the cockpit. The two pilots were very young to fly an A332. Anyway I would love to switch to Emirates. This airline is so attractive and the network is expanding each year... Quite impressive !! Moreover the uniform is so elegant for both male and female F/A's...

BTW, Fly_Emirates how is it to live over there in DXB ??

Thanks,

FB.
Life is great at 41.000 feet...

Marco

Sat Apr 20, 2002 6:46 pm

The expat package that you would receive, as a Belgian is excellent. The airline pays a lot. Also, you get accomodation on Sheikh Zayed road, the most modern/European part of town, and you won't feel like you're not in Europe. If I were a F/A I would definately consider working for EK, for a few years...
Proud to be an Assyrian!

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos