sleekjet

Food In Economy Class

Tue Apr 23, 2002 11:01 am

I haven't flown since 9/11 and haven't experienced flights without meals in the economy section. Are passengers allowed to pack their own snacks and bring them on board, say for a 3-hour flight? Are airlines even serving the standard cup of soda and bag of peanuts?
II Cor. 4:17-18

RE: Food In Economy Class

Tue Apr 23, 2002 11:05 am

Yes you may bring on whatever you like. Continental is the only one serving food for a three hour flight. All others will just serve snack mix etc. and a beverage.

ILUV767

RE: Food In Economy Class

Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:05 pm

NW-ELITE wrote:
Yes you may bring on whatever you like. Continental is the only one serving food for a three hour flight. All others will just serve snack mix etc. and a beverage.

United serves food on 3 hour fights. It is a snack box in coach however.

Sleekjet wrote:
I haven't flown since 9/11 and haven't experienced flights without meals in the economy section. Are passengers allowed to pack their own snacks and bring them on board, say for a 3-hour flight? Are airlines even serving the standard cup of soda and bag of peanuts?

I know that United Airlines does not have any problems with allowing you to bring your own snacks/food on board. United is still and always will be serving you a can of soda on flights with mainline planes. United also in most cases has snack mix avalible too. On longer flights, there are two beverage services scheduled.

I L U V 7 6 7