Free Flights With GO! Go Check It Out!

Thu May 16, 2002 8:18 pm

Free flights; just pay 5 pounds tax each way...not bad, eh? The only problem as I see it, is that it isn't exactly somewhere I'm very interested in going....Belfast.

But hey, i'm off to Prague with them next month-it only cost 27.50 each way, great deal in my opinion; I can't wait until low-cost airlines start offering free flights on a more regular basis! Never been a better time to want to visit Europe....  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

BestWestern

RE: Free Flights With GO! Go Check It Out!

Fri May 17, 2002 12:07 am

Well when Go and Easy merge... capacity will be reduced on routes to cities such as BFS, and the days of ZERO fares will be over.
You are 100 times more likely to catch a cold on a flight than an average person!

RE: Free Flights With GO! Go Check It Out!

Fri May 17, 2002 12:48 am

Belfast and indeed the rest of Northern Ireland are great places to visit. I went a few years ago and I loved it! Not once did I feel unsafe or unwelcome, indeed the opposite was the case. I think that people appreciate that you have ignored the stereotype of Northern Ireland and gone to see it for yourself. Of course I'm a person that should be either hated by everyone or loved by everyone in NI because I'm an English Catholic.