Alitalia777
Topic Author

First Class Checkin At The Airport

Sun May 19, 2002 11:32 am

Hello,
I have a really quick question. If I was to fly first class on an airline such as Delta, am I allowed to check my bags through to the final destination at the first class checkin line, even if my first flight (departing from the airport where I was leaving from) was something like Comair, where there is no first class? Meaning if all of that part of the trips flights were in first class except for the first flight which doesn't offer first class. If it matters, the airport I would be leaving from would be ROC. Thanks once again.

Alitalia777

sushka

RE: First Class Checkin At The Airport

Sun May 19, 2002 11:36 am

I think you could be allowed to do so. I have done it many times when I was not even flying first class, including on Delta.
Have nice flights!!  Big thumbs up
Pershoyu Spravoyu Litaki!

Ndebele

Sun May 19, 2002 5:09 pm

You are allowed to. But even if not, do you think they will dare to send a first-class passenger away, just because the first of the flights is not in first? Not sure about Delta, but all airlines I know allow it, even if you have a silver- or gold-FFcard and fly only economy you are allowed to go to the business check-in (we don't have a first-class check-in).

baldguy

Mon May 20, 2002 9:40 am

I have done a lot of Delta flights where the first leg was a Comair, and checked in and had my bags checked through from the 1st class line.