Here are some things about Brussels.
1) DL will downgrade it's MD11 service from Atlanta to Brussels soon back to a B767-300. Is this such a low yield route for DL? Why do they downgrade the MD11 only a few weeks after the first flight back to a B763?
2) DL will schedule it's BRU-JFK from the morning departure in Brussels to an evening departure. Has this something to do with the VG Airlines flight that departs at 11.30h?
3) I heard rumours that Air Canada will come back to Brussels. They should start in November with daily flights to Brussels, aircraft should be a B767-200. Who knows more?
4) Is there already known more when Syrian Arab Airlines will do it's first flight? They announced the flight some time ago, it was already visible in the reservation systems.
5) Air Transat will start an A310 service to Brussels soon. This flight will end at the end of October.
6) Does someone of you know if other companies are intended to start new flights to Brussels?
7) As earlier announced that CO would ugrade it's B762 on the BRU-EWR route to B764, they stay flying the B762 (except some exceptions, like tomorrow it will be the B764). Are they going to upgrade it or not?
8) Is there already known more about the American and Asian partner of SNBA?
9) Is there already known more about the Los Angeles - Brussels - Yerevan flight of VG Airlines? By the way, Freddy Van Gaever told today that only 150 tickets are already sold!!!! This means huge loss making flights every day to NYC, and soon loss making flights to Boston. How long will this take...
10) Is there already known more about Sobelair?
11) When will the Air Hongkong B742F freighter services to Brussels be replaced by Cathay Pacific B742F freighter services?
12) Still no more info on the possible Eva Air flight to Brussels?
Some questions to keep you all working
Best regards, and thanks for the replies,