airplanetire

Will I Use Airstairs Or A Jetway In Lgw?

Tue May 28, 2002 11:42 am

In a week and a day I'm taking a trip with my school (we're off school now, but this is a summer thing) to Spain and France. On June 4, I will be flying BA from ATL to LGW and then flying BA again from LGW to BCN. When I arrive in LGW from ATL, will I use airstairs or a jetway? I don't really mind. In fact, I'd love using airstairs because I'd get to see a 777 from the outside and I'm sure that would be cool. I once deboarded a Swissair A321 in ZRH with airstairs and it just seemed so much bigger when you could stand on the ground next to it than when you saw it from inside a terminal. Also, for the LGW-BCN flight, will I use small stairs (it's an RJ100 unless it gets changed to a 737 which is possible), or will I actually board such a small plane from a jetway? Again, I'd love to use stairs. Thank you very much!

Greg

RE: Will I Use Airstairs Or A Jetway In Lgw?

Tue May 28, 2002 11:51 am

Your ATL flight will mostly likely get an airbridge--having flown from IAH monthly it's usually next to us.
Barcelona...will probably get the bus and stairway.

777-200

RE: Will I Use Airstairs Or A Jetway In Lgw?

Tue May 28, 2002 12:35 pm

Kinda hard to tell, Its a good percetage that you will, but I guess you'll find of when you land at LGW!  Big thumbs up
Another Day, Another Dollar.... Young Jeezy