OO-VEG
Topic Author

Things That Go Awfully Wrong During A Flight.

Sun Jun 02, 2002 4:05 am

Have you ever withnessed things during your flight that went completely wrong?? For instance, there appear to be no meals on board (or the wrong ones), wrong flight instructions, cabin-crewmembers that drop things constantly etc. Or even worse, landing at the wrong airport..

Unfortunately I haven't withnessed those any of these things, My father once got an almost frozen glas of whine served on Regional Airlines as they accidentaly kept it in the freezer for some time..

PacificFlyer

RE: Things That Go Awfully Wrong During A Flight.

Sun Jun 02, 2002 4:15 am

I don't think these are major but I had an experiance back in the 90's on a Swissair flight on Airbus A310 to Geneva from London. We were in first/business class (can't tell since it's only a two class layout) and it was a meal service. The flight attendents pushed the cart to my seat to serve the food, however, I ended up having food poured all over me since the front wheel of the cart collapsed and caused everything to slide on to me!

FLYING MACHINE

RE: Things That Go Awfully Wrong During A Flight.

Sun Jun 02, 2002 4:23 am

Once flying from MAD to MEX I witnessed a very stupid guy trying to fight with another passenger because he dropped accidently water from the glass. I think he must to be arrested.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos