rabenschlag

LH's Homepage Looks Not Very Modern

Thu Jun 13, 2002 8:40 pm

i know that there has been a lot of LH bashin on this forum. i want to add an aspect to the discussion: more and more, the internet representation of a company adds value to the brand. now surf to lufthansa.com and be impressed how worn, amateurish, explicitly non-stylish this site looks. its confusing too, not too much software ergonomics though.

in my opinion, they need to fix it. what do you think? what would be a good model?

regards, r.

TriStar500

RE: LH's Homepage Looks Not Very Modern

Thu Jun 13, 2002 8:49 pm

It is like LH service in general: it is functional, takes you where you want to go, but no elements will be improved until it becomes absolutely necessary.

BTW - this is not LH-bashing: there are positive sides to consistency and functionality.
Homer: Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!

johnnybgoode

Fri Jun 14, 2002 5:59 am

i personally like it very much, and i do like the layout.
have you ever tried BA´s homepage? i find that pretty hard to survey.
i think it all comes down to personal preferences.
for my part, i totally dislike most of the US carriers homepages since they directly overwhelm you with scheduling and booking features. frequent flyers may appreciate it that way and so it´s probably ok, i think.

daniel
If only pure sweetness was offered, why's this bitter taste left in my mouth.

alpere1

Fri Jun 14, 2002 8:35 am

Johnnybgoode, I agree with you completely
I think LH's website is a very good one with a sleek simple and clear layout, very professional and easy to see what they offer and easy to get what you're looking for.
In my opinion their website is one of the best in Europe