LH526
Crew

Frankfurt Spotting Situation

Fri Jun 14, 2002 2:10 am

Hi

after the threat that Al Quaida plans terror attacks on aircrafts (especially approaching and departing ones) at german airports, I wonder what the situation for spotters is at FRA??

I'm unable to drive the 20km north to check out the situatuion myself, so maybe some other FRA spotter can inform us (Ivica, Konstantin, ...)

I remeber the gulf-war when the 25 approach was closed, how does it look these days??

regards
Mario
LH526
Trittst im Morgenrot daher, seh ich dich im Strahlenmeer ...

Sabena332

RE: Frankfurt Spotting Situation

Fri Jun 14, 2002 4:15 am

Hi!

In the Morning there was a topic about the situation at FRA. Since last weekend is the airport closed for visitors.

Click here to read the topic

Patrick

NZ1's mother is a disgusting crack-whore and his father is a worthless alcoholic!

JMO-777

Fri Jun 14, 2002 4:24 am

Hi,
the visitors terrace on T1 is OPEN!!!!
I've called today the FRAport visitor centre and they told me that the terrace is open. And that I'll hope, because in 2 weeks I'll come again to FRA for spotting and seeing my sister flying to SFO with US  Smile/happy/getting dizzy.

GreetZ,
Jan
~~~ Fly with a Triple Seven and you feel like in heaven ~~~

Sabena332

Fri Jun 14, 2002 4:30 am

Great news Jan!!!

I am actually not planning to fly to FRA for spotting because I was there two weeks ago but it is good to know that the T1 terrace is still open. I will be there at July, 27 to change the plane. Some a.net guys and me flying to CPH and ARN for a spotting weekend.

Patrick
NZ1's mother is a disgusting crack-whore and his father is a worthless alcoholic!