MEA310

Just Seen Then Unbelievable..

Sat Jun 29, 2002 2:03 am

Guys,

I was sitting on the balconi about 25minutes ago& as usual my eyes were looking were headed towards the approach line of the aircrafts coming in to Beirut International, when I saw two jets coming in at a really high speed, I guess about 200knots or so,
& one of them was really low& the other one was kind of having its normal approach as for altitude, but for the speed they were both going at the same speed.So I hurried & grabbed my binocular to see'em close& when I did, I realized that none of them had deployed its landing gear!!!!!!
I just had the idea that they crashed, but about 7mins later one of the two jets came back approaching normally, but unfortunatly I couldn't identify for what airlines they belonged,& they defenitly do not belong to MEA because they seemed like a 767 to me. 9-p

MEA310
M5 Fastest Sedan On Earth

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos