SJCguy
Topic Author

Future Of SEA With New A Concourse?

Sun Jun 30, 2002 1:32 pm

What airlines are going into this new A concourse once completed? Also, does anybody know about any further expansion plans, new airlines or anything happening at SEA in the near future? I heard the 3rd runway was put on hold...

SJCguy

northwest 777

RE: Future Of SEA With New A Concourse?

Sun Jun 30, 2002 3:54 pm

The 3rd runway thing is really making me mad. It has not even been officially approved yet they've still move millions and millions of tons of dirt, and are moving more each day, in preparation for the actual construction of the runway. If this project somehow gets shot down, they'll have taken out my best spotting location for nothing! They closed it down like two years ago, and still haven't started building...As far as your other questions, I'm sorry but I don't have any answers for you, I just wanted to get that off my chest, as it's rather disapointing