EGGD
Topic Author

Too Many Unhealthy Aviation-related Obsessions!

Sat Jul 13, 2002 2:02 am

HI folks!

I've noticed that some people really take this hobby too seriously, and sometimes it annoys me! Esp. people who are obsessed so much that they think that what they are obsessed about is better than anything else!

All I ask is that, you post information about something you love, or when you are asked a question, or find a question about it you post, but don't post about it in a topic not related in any way.

Just a thought! It does take some topics way off-topic, which gets annoying.

I won't go into any names, but I can think of 8 people in particular  Big grin.

Dan (don't move this to non-av because I'm talking to the people in this forum, okay? Big grin).

fspilot747

RE: Too Many Unhealthy Aviation-related Obsessions!

Sat Jul 13, 2002 2:05 am

I like marinara sauce.

what were you saying about off the topic posts?

-FSP  Smile

SInGAPORE_AIR

Sat Jul 13, 2002 2:08 am

There are also people who are obsessed with spoling posts and stalking such users on posts just to spoil a thread and cause arguments.

Such things should also cease.
Anyone can fly, only the best Soar.

NZ767

Sat Jul 13, 2002 2:08 am

Wrong forum.
Suggest Non-Av. Big grin

EGGD
Topic Author

Sat Jul 13, 2002 2:14 am

I agree Singapore_air, but you have to remember that sometimes it does get annoying, and I think they are just doing it to try and get you to stop (instead of asking)..

broke

Sat Jul 13, 2002 2:18 am

Aviation-related obsession. mmmmmmmmmmm Isn't that an oxymoron?  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

mirrodie

Sat Jul 13, 2002 2:24 am

Yet it never ceases to amaze me how unhealthy it is that SOME PEOPLE use this site SO much that you have to come up with this post.

Easy Solution: You do not like the thread, don't read it.

That was you won't be annoyed.
Forum moderator 2001-2010; He's a pedantic, pontificating, pretentious bastard, a belligerent old fart, a worthless st

Sat Jul 13, 2002 2:38 am

Why? Don't you like the fifty posts a day saying "AirTran Rocks!" with a few dozen pictures inserted?

acidradio
Crew

Sat Jul 13, 2002 4:31 am

Well if it wasn't for airplanes, I think I'd just smoke crack instead.
Ich haben zwei Platzspielen und ein Microphone

BR715-A1-30

Sat Jul 13, 2002 4:37 am

"AirTran Rocks", "AirTran Rocks", "AirTran Rocks", "AirTran Rocks", "AirTran Rocks", "AirTran Rocks", "AirTran Rocks", "AirTran Rocks", "AirTran Rocks", "AirTran Rocks", "AirTran Rocks", "AirTran Rocks", "AirTran Rocks", "AirTran Rocks", "AirTran Rocks", "AirTran Rocks", "AirTran Rocks", "AirTran Rocks", "AirTran Rocks", "AirTran Rocks", "AirTran Rocks", "AirTran Rocks", "AirTran Rocks", "AirTran Rocks", "AirTran Rocks", "AirTran Rocks", "AirTran Rocks", "AirTran Rocks", "AirTran Rocks", "AirTran Rocks", "AirTran Rocks", "AirTran Rocks", "AirTran Rocks", "AirTran Rocks", "AirTran Rocks", "AirTran Rocks", "AirTran Rocks", "AirTran Rocks", "AirTran Rocks", "AirTran Rocks", "AirTran Rocks", "AirTran Rocks", "AirTran Rocks", "AirTran Rocks", "AirTran Rocks", "AirTran Rocks", "AirTran Rocks", "AirTran Rocks", "AirTran Rocks", "AirTran Rocks". Well, There's 50 Posts for you. And I agree 100% with all of them.. LOL  Big thumbs up
Puhdiddle