hamad

I Need Some Information About Usairways

Tue Jul 16, 2002 5:59 am

i am going to travel on USairways in ten days from today, and goung out of DCA to BDL, i am on coach, so i was wondering what should i expect. i flew out of dulles and Baltimore after september 11, so if some one can answer these questions i would appreciate that

1- In terms of security, how is the DCA attitude compared with IAD or BWI
2- I am traveling with my cousin, we assigned seats that are not with each other, and we are not checking in with each other so that we dont grab attention to us, we will just pretend that we dont know each other. is that some thing that i have to do?
3- How is USairways service over all? like the F/A attitude's, the inflight service. if compared to other airlines such as United and Northwest

any more help would be appreciated.
thanks
Majed
PHX - i miss spotting

hamad

RE: I Need Some Information About Usairways

Tue Jul 16, 2002 11:02 am

seems no one flies on USairways?
PHX - i miss spotting

wadha

Tue Jul 16, 2002 12:27 pm

like any other American carrier, US airways is mostly likely to have the same service. a beverage service i could say, if it even existed. dont expect much on coach on a Us domestic flight. and bewared from the snobby old mama's

PercussionMn7

Tue Jul 16, 2002 1:08 pm

well i would say you should be ok if you are checking in with your buddy or at least act like you know him. i flew from BWI to CLT today. The one thing I know about DCA is that you have to stay seated for the first 30 minutes after departure and the last 30 minutes into DCA. In flight service, well if you can survive without it, then don't get it. You like pretzels? I hope so. Kinda cramped on the planes but what airlines aren't? The attendants are ok, not the best but not the worst. Hope this helps.

Aaron

hamad

Wed Jul 17, 2002 2:24 am

thanks percussionmn7
that was helpful.
PHX - i miss spotting

Adam T.

Wed Jul 17, 2002 3:06 am

What I was going to say is much like what percussionmn7 said....the flight attendants are about in the middle. Although i've experienced better service with U.S. Airways flying on the cross country flights to California than I did when I flew up to Boston.
What type of aircraft are you flying by the way?
Adam

BWIA330

Wed Jul 17, 2002 3:12 am

Hey,

US Airways is a great airline. Ive flown with them many times from Toronto and Buffalo to Florida. Service was great, flight attendants were very kind and friendly. They were willing to help me with any assistance that I needed.

Have a great trip.

Regards,

BWIA330

hamad

Wed Jul 17, 2002 4:40 am

adam t,

i will be on an A319
PHX - i miss spotting