PB Air/ Angel Air

Tue Jul 23, 2002 1:02 am

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Andy Mok

I've noticed that next to PB Air's markings, there seems to be Angel Air's logo next to it as well. Are they a code-sharing/ partner airlines? What's the relationship between these two airlines?
Also, how is Angel Air? The last time I heard from them was that they were operating A300s and have great expansion plan. But now everything is so quiet and I went to their website and it seems as if there are no flights! Are they restructuring the company or are they going to go?
So PB Air's plan to operate A340s from Krabi, or (Phuket?) to Europe is no more?

RE: PB Air/ Angel Air

Tue Jul 23, 2002 2:33 am

If I'm not mistaken, Angel Air isn't existing anymore. I have seen their A300 at HKG in October and I heard that they stopped. There is still a Angel Airlines registered in Thailand and it seems as they only operate a few Cargo flights with leased planes.

It could be that PB Air operated a few flights for Angel Air as shown on the above picture.

PB Air operates three Fokker F28. As far as I know PB also cancelled their planes to fly from Southern Thailand to Europe (ARN).
Smooth as silk - Royal Orchid Service /// Suid-Afrikaanse Lugdiens - Springbok