Cool San Diego Airshow.. Anyone Going?

Thu Jul 25, 2002 10:45 am

Let me know if you're planning on going.. sounds really cool. It's at CRQ..

http://www.lancairusa.com/news/20020723.html

Leftypilot79

RE: Cool San Diego Airshow.. Anyone Going?

Thu Jul 25, 2002 10:52 am

Yep...I plan on going. I think its gonna be me and my instructor...could be another friend though.  Laugh out loud Whoever is going, we should all meet up there and wander around. It looks like its gonna be a blast....lots of new toys...and you get fed...couldn't ask for anything better. Big grin

aaron

Thu Jul 25, 2002 11:07 am

Aaron: Did you RSVP or get tickets? I guess I'll just call the phone number mentioned in the ad. I'll definitly be there.

-Sean

Leftypilot79

Fri Jul 26, 2002 10:16 am

Yeah...I sent for some info from Pilatus and got a bunch of stuff. And then a sales rep from Pilatus in Denver called me...and next thing I know I have a ticket. I have to still call and RSVP also. It looks like its gonna be a blast. What part of town are you coming from? Im in Clairemont over by MYF.

aaron

Fri Jul 26, 2002 12:25 pm

Aaron: I'm in the SDSU area. I still haven't gotten a ticket. I guess I'll work on that tomarrow...maybe we can say hi durring the event!

-Sean