hisham
Posts: 718
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 1999 11:32 pm

The New Eads Owns 80% Of Airbus!

Fri Oct 15, 1999 6:21 am

Aerospatiale-Matra and DASA merged becoming the third largest aeronautical company in the world. They called it the European Aeronautic, Defense and Space Company (EADS). EADS now owns 80% of Airbus, BAe has the remaining 20%. This is a huge move towards Airbus becoming a unified company.
 
Guest

RE: The New Eads Owns 80% Of Airbus!

Fri Oct 15, 1999 6:54 am

There is word that BAe could be brought into the merger soon.

Lance
 
Guest

RE: The New Eads Owns 80% Of Airbus!

Fri Oct 15, 1999 8:22 am

Hi. I know that DaimlerChrysler owns a part of DASA but was wondering if any of you knew exactly what percentage....
Thanks in advance.
 
hisham
Posts: 718
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 1999 11:32 pm

RE: The New Eads Owns 80% Of Airbus!

Fri Oct 15, 1999 10:16 am

I think DASA is the aerospace division of the DaimlerChrysler group, so DaimlerChrysler must own DASA completly. Actually DASA stands for DaimlerChrysler Aerospace.
Hisham.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos