BA
Topic Author

Big Sky Airlines Announces New Service - DEN-IDA

Sun Sep 01, 2002 11:26 am

This isn't exactly new news, it was announced on August 14.

But I thought I should bring it up since we don't hear much about Big Sky Airlines.

On September 16, Big Sky Airlines will start 2 daily non-stop flights from Denver to Idaho Falls. This will be an entirely new route from Denver, and Denver's 2nd destination in Idaho.

Passengers will be able to make connections on America West to Phoenix or on Northwest to Minneapolis/St. Paul with the code-share agreement that Big Sky has with these 2 airlines.

http://www.bigskyair.com/Media/index.htm

Regards
"Generosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you need." - Khalil Gibran

AirT85

RE: Big Sky Airlines Announces New Service - DEN-IDA

Sun Sep 01, 2002 9:19 pm

Glad to see some expansion from BigSky! Are they adding another plane to the fleet or just utilizing the current fleet more? Does anyone know how well they are doing these days?
Tony
Why would God make us all so different, if He wanted us to be the same?

BA
Topic Author

Mon Sep 02, 2002 11:38 am

They are an EAS carrier aswell. Not sure how well they are doing. Probably fine if they've been around this long.

My guess is the expansion is due to better fleet utilization. I don't think they are recieving any new aircraft.

Regards
"Generosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you need." - Khalil Gibran

serge

Mon Sep 02, 2002 2:53 pm

Yep, I think they still have their 16 Metro IIIs and 23s, but they might have added/lost a couple over the months since I last asked.

Great news the new route, they have been expanding quite a bit lately.

regards,
Serge