MAH4546
Topic Author

AA Adds Service At MIA: BDL, STI, BZE

Mon Sep 16, 2002 12:57 pm

American Airlines will add service this winter from thier Miami gateway to the cities of Santiago, DR, Hartford, and Belize City.

American Airlines will add a second daily service to Santiago, DR after only six months of servicing the route to the Dominican Republic's second largest city. American's service to Santiago from both Miami and New York City has been a huge hit.

American Airlines second daily service to Hartford, CT is returning after a very popular summer 2002 run. The now year-round service is timed to provide for better connections to deep South America.

American Airlines second daily service to Belize City also is returning after a very popular summer 2002 run. The now year-round service will be operated five days a week.

All new services start 15 December 2002 and all are operated by Boeing 737-800 aircraft. This is in addition to new expanded service to Medellin (5x a week to daily) on 1 October; London Heathrow (daily to 2x daily) on 27Oct02; and Punta Cana (new service) on 01Nov02.
a.

scottysair

RE: AA Adds Service At MIA: BDL, STI, BZE

Mon Sep 16, 2002 9:59 pm

WOW!!! This is great news as for AA were expands as for the more flight from MIA hubs. This is much better for the customers who go on the connection into South America or Latin America. I think this is very wonderful news as for AA by itself. Keep it up as for good work and growth more new routes. GO, AA, GO!!!! Let's to do stepped up more flight like anywhere into USA and over of the world by itself! Well, later.

John

Tue Sep 17, 2002 1:00 am

PVD-MIA would do very well also, in my opinion. I guess it ain't gonna happen though, for some strange reason.

doug

Tue Sep 17, 2002 2:30 am

I think that this speaks well for the Miami hub.With all of the downsizing going on for AA at Stl it is good to see that the Miami hub will be generally unscathed.