Adam84
Topic Author

American Airlines To Duluth, MN.

Tue Sep 17, 2002 1:52 am

Im not sure if anyone can help me, but if you can...rock on.

I am trying to fly from JAX-DLH for christmas. I searched on the internet and found American flights on travelocity, but there were none on AA.com. When I called AA the guy I talked to said the flights were all sold out, but he thought it was unusual as they showed sold out for the entire month of December. He told me it is possible the flight was suspended for good.

Now my question is, does anyone know if the flight was in fact cancelled or it is just plain sold out.

Thanks in advance.

MAH4546

RE: American Airlines To Duluth, MN.

Tue Sep 17, 2002 1:57 am

American Eagle service to Duluth, Minnesota ends 1 December 2002. The flights have been zeroed out in availabilty, but even though this suspension was announced about three weeks ago, they are still showing up in schedules.
a.

ouboy79

RE: American Airlines To Duluth, MN.

Tue Sep 17, 2002 2:00 am

Looking even through February -- all seats are blocked out from being sold. More than likely the service is gone. Airlines will routinely block out seats if they are going to pull service. Now unless AA can manage to sell out all seats from Dec through Feb...then they are doing something everyone should look into. LOL