Shawn Patrick
Topic Author

COS Is Currently Under Lockdown

Fri Sep 20, 2002 11:32 am

Here we go again - another person has made threats to blow up another airport, this time is COS (Colorado Springs).

Inbound flights are being cleared to land, however all departures have been cancelled and all vehicle traffic in and out of the airport has been halted.

I'll try to get an official news release soon.

Sick people...

-Shawn

ual777contrail

RE: COS Is Currently Under Lockdown

Fri Sep 20, 2002 2:16 pm

I can tell you what happened, there was a man who was picked up from a hotel by a cabbie. In route to the airport he was telling the cabbie he was going to blow up the Colorado springs airport. He kept saying this so the cabbie keyed his radio and yellow cab dispatch heard the whole thing, called police and the rest is history.

as far as in the terminal, yes everyone was allowed to deplane and no nobody could come nor go. It was bedlamb, there were probably 250 people waiting by claims 1-6. If you have ever been to the COS airport you will know that is small.

ual 777 contrail

contrails

RE: COS Is Currently Under Lockdown

Fri Sep 20, 2002 10:53 pm

I hope this stupid jerk gets a long stretch in a wretched prison somewhere to contemplate how incredibly stupid he is.

Amazing.

Flying Colors Forever!