too low

Ryanair : Reconfirmation?!?

Wed Oct 02, 2002 5:11 am

I just booked a flight with Ryanair. When we book we can read : " Passengers who book well in advance, are also advised to reconfirm their flights between 24 hours and 72 hours prior to departure. "

Why ?? That's pretty inconvenient for passengers !! Overbooking ??

Ndebele

RE: Ryanair : Reconfirmation?!?

Wed Oct 02, 2002 5:33 am

That doesn't mean that you *have* to reconfirm. Just in case that you book a flight which is scheduled to depart in the afternoon. After you have booked, Ryanair decides to fly that flight in the morning instead. You arrive at the airport in the early afternoon to find out that your flight has already left. That's why you are *advised* to reconfirm. Btw, just out of curiosity: where are you flying?

RE: Ryanair : Reconfirmation?!?

Wed Oct 02, 2002 5:42 am

Hi there

Personally, I thought the reconfirmation days were over...I haven't reconfirmed a flight for years.

Specifically with FR, I have never confirmed any of my flights with them; just turned up as usual, at the airport. Of course, it's up to you!

In addition, I would like to know how much you paid!  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

Regds

P.S. Ndebele, got your email, I presume you've received a reply from me?