skippy777

Skytrax's Leading Airlines Of The World A Joke!

Wed Oct 02, 2002 3:49 pm

Skytrax has created a leading airlines of the world. They ask travelers to ask if the airline is a member of the leading airlines of the world, and if they say no, you should ask why not. You only can become a member of the leading airlines if you pay Skytrax. It must be a joke. Who does skytrax think that they are. The leader of all the airlines.

A.net can do that better than skytrax. Or better travelquality.com elite members is also such a group of airlines, pay me $ 25,000.00 a year and you can name your airline company an elite member of the travelquality group.

Skytrax is bulltrax in my opinion.

SInGAPORE_AIR

RE: Skytrax's Leading Airlines Of The World A Joke!

Wed Oct 02, 2002 4:08 pm

While I disapprove of both Skytrax and travelquality.com/the former alasta.nl, I despise Skytrax more.

Not only are their surveys flawed, they are arrogant and internet-illiterate. They have no understanding of IP Addresses yet they fly it out like a spy device that tracks you.

I am less than impressed.

And Leading Airlines Of The World? SIA paid Skytrax? I am unimpressed indeed. Anyway, that site was to be launched in May 2002. I see little improvement since.
Anyone can fly, only the best Soar.

skippy777

RE: Skytrax's Leading Airlines Of The World A Joke!

Wed Oct 02, 2002 5:59 pm

Yeh the site is not going very fast. But it's a stupid idea leading airlines of the world. How can the idea be a fair competition if you have to pay to be on the list.

@singaporeair it was only a joke about the travelquality.com elite members.

But everybody can start this !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos