skippy777

Skytrax's Leading Airlines Of The World A Joke!

Wed Oct 02, 2002 3:49 pm

Skytrax has created a leading airlines of the world. They ask travelers to ask if the airline is a member of the leading airlines of the world, and if they say no, you should ask why not. You only can become a member of the leading airlines if you pay Skytrax. It must be a joke. Who does skytrax think that they are. The leader of all the airlines.

A.net can do that better than skytrax. Or better travelquality.com elite members is also such a group of airlines, pay me $ 25,000.00 a year and you can name your airline company an elite member of the travelquality group.

Skytrax is bulltrax in my opinion.

SInGAPORE_AIR

RE: Skytrax's Leading Airlines Of The World A Joke!

Wed Oct 02, 2002 4:08 pm

While I disapprove of both Skytrax and travelquality.com/the former alasta.nl, I despise Skytrax more.

Not only are their surveys flawed, they are arrogant and internet-illiterate. They have no understanding of IP Addresses yet they fly it out like a spy device that tracks you.

I am less than impressed.

And Leading Airlines Of The World? SIA paid Skytrax? I am unimpressed indeed. Anyway, that site was to be launched in May 2002. I see little improvement since.
Anyone can fly, only the best Soar.

skippy777

RE: Skytrax's Leading Airlines Of The World A Joke!

Wed Oct 02, 2002 5:59 pm

Yeh the site is not going very fast. But it's a stupid idea leading airlines of the world. How can the idea be a fair competition if you have to pay to be on the list.

@singaporeair it was only a joke about the travelquality.com elite members.

But everybody can start this !!!!!!!!!!!!!