UPS763

Can Someone Help Me With This LAX Question?

Thu Oct 03, 2002 4:50 am

Hi all,
Was wandering if any of you familar with LAX could help me out. I am on a US Airways flight next week to LAX and I believe US Airways uses Terminal 1. What is the easiest way to get from the US Airways terminal to the helipad on top of parking garage 4? Are there any signs? This is my first time to LAX and am not familar with the airport. Thanks

Matt

Matt D

RE: Can Someone Help Me With This LAX Question?

Thu Oct 03, 2002 5:16 am

You'd know it to pick the two most antipodal points in the airport. Yessir...terms 1 and 4 are the two terminals that are the farthest apart.

Anyway, your best bet is to wait for one of the airport busses (white/blue/green) to cruise by T-1. Hop on it, and just get off when it stops at 4.

Or you can just start hoofin' it west out of the terminal until you come to it (it's a long walk.)

Last time I was there, there was a sign along the roadway adjacent to the building that indicated where the helipad is-which I believe is atop the parking garage.

ual747-600

Thu Oct 03, 2002 5:16 am

There's a terminal bus that goes between the terminals.

chrisair

Thu Oct 03, 2002 5:29 am

It isn't that bad of a walk to T4, although I'd only do it if it was sunny and warm. Your best bet is to probably walk downstairs and cut over to the garage at TBIT and take the elevator up. Or if you're feeling lazy a shuttle bus is also a good way.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos