For Everyone Here

Fri Dec 18, 1998 9:59 am

I would just like everyone here to know that I will be leaving the forum, most likely permanently. Why you ask? Here's why

It's because of people who post useless junk which no one cares about. Oh, I'm leaving for 2 hours, wah wah wah. I'll send you a good bye letter soon because I have nothing better to do with my time cause I'm a pathetic moron. Jeez

Take for example the attacks on Iraq, some people have posted the same crap over and over. Jeez, If everyone just slowed down and let everyone read the post and reply then there would be no need for stupid boring follow up posts. If no one crammed up the forum with junk so fast that no one can read a post posted 20 minutes ago and allowed everyone to reply then the forum would be alot better.
When I came here no one posted useless junk like why 50's planes are different from 60's ones. We posted useful stuff like how new records were broken by the MD-11 and so forth. WEll I hope you got my point. I will be coming back on ocassion to see if anything useful of my time has been posted not like what there is now which isn't worth the memory it's taking up.

I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

P.S. If anyone needs any useful info on the MD or DC series of aircraft come to me since I know Douglas planes better then anyone here since My parents and grandparents built them.

RE: For Everyone Here

Fri Dec 18, 1998 10:06 am

That's dumb.

Fri Dec 18, 1998 10:16 am

SEE, there you go. Another lsoer post by MB4158. Thank you for demonstrating MB how you people waste memory by posting useless messages. Posting "That's dumb" Isn't even worth moving your fingers to type the crap.

Thank you for your time.

Fri Dec 18, 1998 10:19 am

Oh, MB, I meant no disrespect. You are a nice guy, I just had to use an example. See you in the skies

Fri Dec 18, 1998 11:12 am

I personally don't like when people forget something in their post, they create a brand-new post composed of only 23 words.
Remember when sex was safe and flying was dangerous?

Have fun

Fri Dec 18, 1998 11:35 am

If you are going to be like that I am pleased to see you go!!! We all have a great time in hear and if you don't like go!! If you think it is dumb oh well! I have a great time here and I am sure the rest of the people do!
PS it proves my last message about Captpeter. That he is rude and has NO decorum!!!!

RE: Have fun

Fri Dec 18, 1998 11:39 am

I have information Foxtrot!
Ok that didn't make anysense, but
it made you take your mind off this
joker. See ya

Fri Dec 18, 1998 12:51 pm

Well, I guess I see ya later.

Happy Holidays!

PS: I hate how people say they are better than others "I know more about them than anyone else on here," because that may not be true, because others have reasons for knowing a lot about them, such as being pilots of them, etc.

Sat Dec 19, 1998 4:32 am

I'm glad you babies are happy to see me go. Most of you weren't worth posting with anyway (except Flyf, MD-11, L1011, and a few others who I met in the beginning)

Merry Christmas and a happy new Year.