HAL
Topic Author

Question For YVR Spotters

Fri Oct 04, 2002 11:43 am

I heard an air-to-air conversation the other day with an AC crew, saying that they saw a billboard in Vancouver announcing HNL-YVR service on us (Hawaiian) starting soon. They were asked if it might have been for Aloha, since they are flying that route now, and they replied 'no - it's the plane with the lady on the tail' - That would be us.

We lowly employees haven't heard anything about expansion up there, so if any of you have seen such a billboard, please post about it here. Thanks!

HAL
One smooth landing is skill. Two in a row is luck. Three in a row and someone is lying.

YVR74

RE: Question For YVR Spotters

Fri Oct 04, 2002 3:50 pm

Maybe you're not looking for people posting to say they haven't seen said poster, but as someone who travels around the city a fair bit, I haven't seen anything about Hawaiian inaugurating HNL-YVR service. However, if they saw it...........

HAL
Topic Author

RE: Question For YVR Spotters

Sat Oct 05, 2002 12:06 am

I appreciate your reply. I just wanted to find out either way, so a negative confirmation is as good as a positive. Thanks.

HAL
One smooth landing is skill. Two in a row is luck. Three in a row and someone is lying.